Drabbles 2: Date Night

OHANA!

"Chen, it's not Chicken Day today so don't feed them chicken."

Kris said while changing Sehun into his pajama.

"Yeah, Yeah I know. I'm sorry Nini, No chicken for dinner tonight." Uncle Chen said.

Jongin pouted.

"It othay Nini. We have patty, Eomma made patty!"

A smiling Sehun said who is now dressed on his baby blue PJs

"Burger Patty?" Chen asked Kris

"Yeah, but it's not meat. It's an organic patties made out of vegetables and tofu."

"Eww, gross! Can they even have pizza?" Chen asked

"We have a special day for that too! 8:30. They should be sleeping at that hour. Understand?"

"Aye aye captain! Just enjoy your date" Chen saluted.

Sehun and Jongin even copied their Uncle Chen.

 

"You look gourgeous in red Junnie, you should wear that"

"Minnie, this is so short" Junhee whined.

She was wearing a closed-neck and knee length red dress. She was a bit uncomfortable, since this will be some of those rare moment she would wear such dress.

She was much comfortable in just wearing a shirt match in a pair of leggings or jeans.

"Oh you're pretty Junhee. Men will be staring at you that's for sure." Minnie said

"Hey, I don't want to deal with a jealous Yifan tonight." Junhee pouted.

"Eyy, just wear this tonight ok? just tonight! Com'on I'll take a picture of you so that i could show it to Baekie."

 

 

"What took you so long?" Kris ask when he heard Junhee and Minseok going down the stairs.

 

When finally he set his eyes on Junhee, he was speechless.

 

"Wow, you look pretty noona" Chen said. "But your much prettier honey" He said to Minseok

"Pwetty eomma" Jongin said

"Aww thank you Nini." Junhee smiled.

"You are so beautiful Auntie Junhee. Pretty dress." Luhan, Chen and Minseok's daughter, said.

"Thank you Lulu. Thanks to your mom."

"Lulu, eomma pwetty!" Sehun said who was holding Luhan's hand.

"She is Hunnie!" Lulu agreed.

"Why arent you talking there Mr. Wu?" Junhee asked her still speechless husband.

"You look amazing babe." Kris said still mesmerized by his wife's beauty.

"Indeed" Minseok said.

"Now go! You'll be late on your reservation. Don't worry with the twins."

"Thanks Minnie Unnie" Junhee smiled.

"No problem. We'll be expecting for a little Junhee next month. Alright?"

"Unnie!" Junhee whined.

"Let's go?" Kris, with his gummy smile.

 

 

"Kris will get laid tonight." Chen said laughing

"Yah, Kim Jongdae. The kids will hear you" Minnie glared.

 

 

 

 

"You're beautiful." Kris said.

"You've been saying that for a hundred times now." Junhee laughed as she hold kris' hand.

"I can't help it. We've known each other for almost 12 years now but day by day you look so wonderful."

Junhee giggled

"Make way for the cheesy Wu Yifan."

"Yah! I'm being sweet here Wu Junhee" Kris glared at his wife.

"Ok I'm sorry babe. You're the most handsome guy in my eyes too."

"Handsome than your brother?"

"Yeah, handsome than Siwon oppa."

"Handsome than Jongin and Sehun?"

"Eyy, they are my prince. But without you then I won't have them. So you're still number 1." Junhee smiled.

"You're cheesy too babe"

"We both are."

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Let's all have some KRISHO again everyone! Ft. XiuChen and (finally) Sehun's LuLu ^^ 

Thank You for the votes and to all the subcribers. I really really (seriously) love reading your comments! 

Thank you for giving so much love in this crappy works of mine.

See you.

Xoxo