Spring (XiuChen)

OHANA!

"You're pretty" Kim Jongdae said, with his cat like smile.

"And you're so stupid" Minseok snorted.

"OUCH! I was complementing you. You hurt my feelings. " Jongdae faked a sad look.

"Shut up , why are you here anyway? In my backyard."

"Got nothing to do. Since piano lessons ."
Jongdae said.
"And why are you here, reading your book alone? Where are your bestfriends?" He asked.

"Baekhee's in Busan. Junhee can't getaway from her Ballet class since Miss Victoria caught her escaping the class last week. So i'm here all alone reading my book quietly, Then you came, disturbing the peace " Minseok said.

"Why do you hate me Minnie-ah." Jongdae said, his hand on his chest as if it was hurting.

"Just go  home Kim Jongdae. Did you destroy our fence again? I'll tell appa. You'll pay for that." Minseok frowned.

"Don't wanna go home. Com'on, it's spring Minnie. Let's do some cherry blossom viewing." Jongdae said.

"No, i'm busy"

"You're not."

"I'm reading. So I'm busy" Her eyes still on her book.

Jongdae then suddenly grab the book and tossed it away.

"YAAAH! Kim Jongdae!!!" She glared at him.

"Now, you're not busy. So let's go"
Jongdae grinned.

"I hate you Jongdae"

 

 




"See you like it here." Jongdae smiled at her.

"Whatever. I'm hungry. Go buy me some food since you're the one who dragged me here." Minseok said.

"Yes, your highness. What do you want?" He asked.

"Street foods" she grinned

"Ooh i thought you like something fancy?"

"Well it's my chance now. Eomma is not here. You know how strict she is on my food." She sighed.

"It's street foods then"

 

 




"Waaah, this beef is so delicious." She said.

She and Jongdae were on a supermarket trying some free taste foods. It's the 10th stall of free foods they have tasted

"You've eaten too much Min. Let's go" Jongdae grab her arms and dragged her to go outside already

"Yahh, let's go back there Jongdae. There is still some free yogurt." Minseok whined.

"let's just have some ice cream." Jongdae laughed

Damn she's cute. He thought.






"Though i hate how you destroyed my peaceful afternoon, but i'm happy your forced me to join you here." She smiled.

"Told you." He smirked.

"This part of the park seem so pretty and quite." She said.

The said place was a vast green field surrounded by big trees. It's like a mini forest.

"This place kinda reminds me of a scene in a drama" Jongdae said.
"You know where the couples are playing hide and seek or catch." He chuckled and looked at Minseok

Minseok was grinning at him.

"Heyy, don't look at me like that. I know what you're thinking. I'm not doing it."

Minseok laughed. She suddenly smacked him on his shoulder and run.

"Catch me Kim Jongdae!" She was laughing while running on the fields

"Yah. Minseok! Comeback here" He shouted

"No! Catch me first" she .
"Com'on Jongdae!!"

"Ahh! Alright. This is what you want huh? Run as fast as you can Minnie-ah." He said then started running towards her.






"That was fun!" She said.

They were walking on their way home.

"That was tiring." He said
"You have so much energy"

"You're just weak Jongdae. But it's ok you catch me still" she laughed.

"You want to do this again?" He asked.

"For what? So you can ditch your piano class again next weekend?"

"Yeah. Sort of. So are you up to it?" He asked

"Yeah sure. Just buy me foods again. And let's play hide and seek this time." Minseok smirked

"Be thankful you're cute Minnie." He said
"So it's a date?"


"Ok Kim Jongdae. It's a date"

They fist bump to seal their promise for the coming weekend


"Thank you for today too." and she kissed him on his cheeks.
She run after that to her house without looking back at the flustered Kim Jongdae.

 

 

A/N

Xiuchen!!! Have you watch already their "Trip without Manager"?  scene from one of it's episode got me inspired.

https://youtu.be/NQUiSd7n_WU (04:07 - 04:18)

To those who were requesting for the sequel/part 2 of the BROKEN chapter, i think i'm going to start on that after baby princess was born. Can you wait for it? Hihhihi

Can't write too much right now since i strained my hands from too much typing on my phone.( I'm using mobile for my updates coz it's convenient) and i've been typing too many drabbles lately. No worries i have stored so many drabbles and it's all for minor editing and it will be ready for posting.

 

Love you all guys

 

xoxo