Drabbles 16: Mood Swings

OHANA!

I. Baekhee (baby jiwon)

"You stink!" Baekhee cringed when Chanyeol was about to hug her.
She was comfortably sitting in their bed while reading a book.

"What? But honey I just took a bath?" Chanyeol frowned.

"I don't like your smell. You sit over there." His wife said while pointing  at the couch near their bedroom window.
"And don't sleep in the bed." She added.

A frustrated Chanyeol then slumped his tired body on the couch. Tonight is one of those nights were Baekhee doesn't like him to come near her.
He sighed.
His wife is on her 2nd trimester yet the cravings and other pregnancy related emotions are still very strong.
This wasn't the same when she was pregnant with Kyungsoo.
She's very sweet and loving back then. (Though he's the idiot one before)




"Park Chanyeol? Where's the pineapple?" Baekhee shouted in the kitchen.

Chanyeol sighed. He was helping Kyungsoo with her homework 
"Baekie, the pineapple in the grocery store was out of stock. The only available are those in the cans." He said.

"What? But I want to eat pineapple! The real fruit!" His wife whined when she showed up in the living room.
"Go buy me one!"

"Honey, it's 7 in the evening and it's raining." Chanyeol explained.

Kyungsoo look at her father. He is so helpless.
The little girl stood up and walk towards her whining mother.

"Mommy, do you want to eat choco-banana?" Kyungie asked Baekhee.

"Choco-banana?" Baekhee asked.

"Yes! You dipped the banana in a bowl of nutella" the girl smiled.

"Nutella? Oh i love nutella baby! Let's go eat that" baekhee immediately went back at the kitchen to prepare the choco-banana.

The father smiled at her daughter. She is Chanyeol's saviour.

"Thank you baby" he said.

His princess smiled at him before following her so excited mother.

 

 



Chanyeol had already filed his leave when Baekhee was in her 4th month of pregnancy.
But there is still some time that he visits the office to oversee some transactions and CF shooting.

He was on his way home from a hectic day in the office. There was an argument he settled between the Product Company and the Talent agency who hired them for an advertisement.
A  warm bath would surely eased his stressful day.
As he enter the house, a sudden panic rushed into his system whe he wasn't able to see his wife and daughter in the living room. Usually, the pregnant woman will be lying in the sofabed (they bought just for Byun Baekhee) while their daughter talks about her day in the school.
Kyungsoo would  lean her head in her mommy's tummy and tell stories to her baby sibling.

Before panic could overcome him, he heard noises inside their kitchen.
There he saw his two lovely girls giggling infront of the stove.

He smiled while leaning at the kitchen counter and watched as the two enjoyed cooking.

"What's that?" He asked

Baekhee and Kyungsoo immediately turn their heads when they heard him.

"Daddy!!" Kyungsoo squealed as she jumped on the stool she was standing then dashed towards her father to give him a hug.

"We're making Kimchi Spaghetti." The little girl smiled while being carried by her dad.

"Kimchi Spaghetti? That's....exotic" Chanyeol said.

"If you don't want to eat then don't" his pouting wife said.

"Eyy, i didn't say i won't eat." Chanyeol sighed. 

"Daddy it's yummy! You'll love it" Kyungsoo said.

Indeed, Kyungsoo's  right, it is delicious.
The mother and daughter smiled as they watch Chanyeol eat their masterpiece.

"Didn't know kimchi would compliment with spaghetti." He praised.

"Mommy is awesome" the little girl clapped her hands and kissed her mother's cheeks.

"Well mommy  just found the recipe in the internet." The mother smiled.

Chanyeol smiled at his wife aswell.







"What are you doing there at the couch?" Baekhee asked.

Chanyeol looked at her. He's already lying on the couch and was about to cover himself with blanket.

"I'm going to sleep?" He said.

"It's cold! Shouldn't you be cuddling with me?" The pregnant pouted.

A wide (creepy) grin was then visible in Chanyeol's face.

"You don't hate me anymore?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?" Baekhee frowned.

"Nothing" the husband said and sat beside her on their bed.

"I'm sorry for being so emotional lately." Baekhee said.
"Am i stressing you?" She asked.

"It's normal honey. And i'm fine. As long as you and our baby boy is doing well." Chanyeol smiled.

Baekhee leaned closer to her husband to cuddle with him.

"You smell good tonight" she grinned.

He should be cause he decided to changed his perfume, shaving cream and even his shampoo since Baekhee don't like the previous brand he was using.

Chanyeol chuckled at what his wife said.

"Go to sleep now" Chanyeol said and hugged her.

"Good night Yeol" she whispered and buried her face on Chanyeol's neck.

"Night Baekie, night little Park" he said then kissed her forehead. He placed his hand on her tummy.

"You smell like Kyungsoo? Did you used her watermelon shampoo?" She asked with her eyes closed.

"You love smelling Kyungsoo's hair so i asked her if i could use it." He chuckled.

"Cute! But I love it" she said.
"And i love you"

"I love you more Baekie"




Chanyeol smiled as he watched his wife sleeping.

Just a few more weeks and they're going to see their baby boy.

This year all he could asked for his birthday is for Baekhee and the baby to be safe.
As for Kyungsoo, she is such an angel to them and he's so proud of her.

Rather than having to much wishes, he wanted to thank God for giving him a wonderful family.
He's truly blessed.









II. Minseok (Daeul)



Baozi!

Jongdae could see baozi everywhere inside their house.
Their refrigerator is filled with cold half steamed Baozi.

Luhan, who was watching a cartoons about fairies and goblins, is comfortably lying on the  sofa with a boazi on her hand.


"Where did you get that?" He asked

"Mommy" she answered.

Jongdae sighed.
Seriously, their house is now a factory for baozi



"Minnie" he called for his wife.

"I'm here" his pregnant wife shouted from their bedroom.

"What are you doing there?" He asked as he enters the room.

Minseok avoided her husbands gazed and secretly wiped the tears that have escaped in her eyes.

"Nothing" she said.

"Are you crying?" He asked. Worry was in Jongdae's voice.
He sat beside his wife.

"I was cleaning some stuffs inside our cabinet." Minseok smiled.
"And I found this"
She was pointing at the medium size pink box that was placed on their bed.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Hannie's things" she said. On her lap was a journal.
"Look at this" she held out a pink blanket.

"This  is where she was wrapped when we first brought her home" tears are once again forming in her eyes.
"And look, inside this small box is some strands of her hair when I first cutted it."

"Minnie" Jongdae placed her head in his shoulder.

"Am I being emotional again Dae?" She asked.

"You are. But it's ok" he chuckled.

"I never expected for this to happen. It seems like yesterday when I first saw Hannie on the orphanage. The first time we held her. The first time I kissed her and hugged her. Having her is enough." She was softly crying.
" And the next thing i knew, I've got this little Jongdae inside of me"

"Cause you're a great mother Minnie. And maybe this is the right time for us. For we to have him in our life." Jongdae said.

"And I'm thankful." She smiled.
"Hannie is the reason why we have him, Dae. Hannie is our angel"

"She is. She's our blessing" Jongdae couldn't agree more.
Luhan had brought so much happiness ever since she was a baby. She's their lucky charm.


"Why are you crying Mommy?" A small head was peeking at the door. She has a pout on her face.


"Are you done watching your cartoons?" Minseok asked instead.

"Yeah! And I finished my baozi." She grinned.

"That's very good princess" Jongdae complimented her and asked her to sit beside them.

"Did you make mommy cry?" She asked her father.
Hannie was sitting beside her mother while placing her head on Minseok's bulging tummy.

"Ofcourse not. She's just happy" Jongdae said.

"So being happy make you cry too?" the little girl asked.

"Yes. Happiness can make you cry too" Minseok answered and caressed Luhan's soft hair
"When are we going to see my baby brother?" Luhan asked again.

"Soon, a few more weeks!" Minseok smiled.
"Are you excited to see him?"

"Ofcourse!" She squealed.

"We're excited to see him too. Com'on tell me what did you learn today at school? Your baby brother wants to hear it too" minseok said as she lie down on the bed together with Luhan.




The mother and daughter were cuddling on the bed while Luhan tells them the story of red riding hood.

Jongdae smiled as he watched the two beautiful girls in his life.

 

Contentment! That's what he felt.






III. Krisho (Sofia)

 


"Are you cold Nini?" Yifan asked as he and his son walked on the snowy street of their neighborhood.

"Nini's fine" Jongin giggle as he jump around the snow covered pavement.

"How's dance school?" Yifan's asked.

He then chuckled at his own question since it kinda sounds like his asking an 18 year old Jongin rather than a 4 year old one.

"Dance school is awesome Baba" the little boy thumbs up.

"So you'll be a dancer in the future?" He asked.

"I don't know" he frowned.
"Lets walk faster Baba. Eomma will make riceballs for me"

"Just for you?" Yifan asked.

"You're big man Baba. You can make your own." He said.

"But mama makes better rice balls than me" Yifan said.

"Ok,  you can share with our Riceballs then" Nini smiled.


 


"Eommaaa! Hunniee! We're Home!" Jongin shouted.

A loud cry was heard inside the kitchen.
Yifan panicked and suddenly run inside the kitchen. Jongin's small legs followed him too.


Junhee was beside their kitchen table while Sehun was  standing on his chair and hugging his mother.


Both our crying.



Sehun's face were full of tears.

Yifan was immediately beside his wife,
Soothing her and asking what happened.

"Eomma" Jongin, who is also worried, hugged his mother's leg.

 "What happened? Are you ok? Is our baby girl ok? Are your hurt Hunnie?" Yifan asked.



"I burned the rice" Junhee said with her loud sobbing, Tears still flowing out of her eyes.

"You what?" Yifan asked.

"I promised Nini and Hunnie that i'll make them rice balls. But i burned the rice. Yifan, i'm a failure" she cried.

Yifan finally breathe.

"Eomma!!!" Sehun wailed.
Tears and even snot are on his face.

When his mom started crying earlier, because of the burnt rice, he thought she and his baby sister were hurt. So he decided to join his mother for a crying duet.

"It's ok Hunnie. Eomma is ok" Yifan said and carried his son into his arms.

"Don't cry now babe. It's ok we can make a new one" he said to Junhee as he wipes her tears.



Emotional pregnant wife at its finest.



He laughed deep inside but he can't take away the fact that he's scared seeing his wife crying earlier.


Nini was now hugging Junhee, who also stood on the chair just to reached his mother.

"It's ok Eomma! Baba's right we can make new rice again" he smiled.

"You're not angry with Eomma" she pouted at his son.

"Ofcourse not. I love you Eomma" the little boy said.

"I love you too." Junhee smiled and kissed her oldest son.
"And i'm sorry too Hunnie."she looked at his youngest whose head is resting on his baba's chest.

"I love you" Hunnie said.

"I love you too" Junhee smiled as she wipes his tears.





"I'm sorry" Junhee said as Yifan sat on their bed.

"Huh? What for?"

"My mood swings are so exaggerating sometimes." She said.

"That's natural Babe. It's ok"
Yifan chuckled.

"But it's extreme though compared with my pregnancy with the twins" She pouted.

"I'm fine with  it babe, you don't have to worry and you look even more cuter when you're like that." Yifan grinned.

Junhee pouted even more.

"I'm not cute" she said.

"Yes you are. And  our baby will be cute too."
Yifan smiled.

"She'll be pretty" Junhee said as she caressed her belly.

"Ofcourse she will. Cause Choi Junhee is her mother." Yifan proudly said.

"You still think i'm pretty after all this years of being married to me?" She asked.

"Are you being emotional again?" Yifan chuckled.

"I'm not. I was just asking." She frowned.

"Ofcourse you will always be pretty to me. We're having our third baby now. You shouldn't be questioning that" Yifan said.

"Huh? What does my pregnancy have to do with me being pretty in your eyes?" Junhee asked. She's confused.

"Seriously babe?" Yifan laughed.

"What?" Junhee frowned again.

Yifan leaned closer to whisper in her ear.
A smirked was then visible in his lips after.

A blushed was also plastered in Junhee's face after what Yifan whispered to her.

"ert" she said and smacked Yifan's arms.

"You love me though" Yifan said.

"And you will always be my sweetest FanFan." Junhee smiled.


"Always remember that I will never get tired of you or getting tired in taking care of our kids.
I'm maybe working hard in the company for their future but I will never neglect being a father to them too. You're my support Junnie. And I will always be thankful with that" Yifan said and leaned down to kissed his lovely wife.

"You're being emotional too" she giggled but at the same time she wanted to cry from that sincere words of her husband.

"You're contagious babe" Yifan said.


"Eomma!!!"
 They heard A loud wailing from Sehun outside.

"What is it this time?" Yifan sighed.
"That little monster is so Mama's boy"


"Oh he's You, Mr.Wu Yifan."


"He's the extreme version of me, Babe" Yifan said.

"Eomma!! Nini bit me" sehun whined as he barged in inside the couple's room.

"But you said i can be a vampire?" Jongin frowned. He was following his brother.

"Are you two fighting again?" Yifan asked with his stern look.

"He bit me, Baba" The little Yifan pouted.

"Cause you said I can be a vampire. And I did not bit you that hard" the older of the two said.

"Hunnie, You told your brother he can be a vampire. And Jongin, it doesn't mean that since you're playing as a vampire you should really bite you brother right?" Junhee told them.
"You two should say sorry to each other."


With their puppy looks, the twin hugged and both said sorry to each other.

"Now, no more biting, Okay?" Junhee smiled.

"Can we play detective instead?" Sehun asked.

"You can! But don't fight!" Junhee said.


The twins then nodded  as an agreement.

"Baba, you can be the Chief." Nini said.

"The what?"

"Chief. We are your agents." Sehun pulled his father's hand to join them in their playroom.

"Wait i'm still talking with your Mama"
Yifan said but is being dragged by his two sons.

"Enjoy your day off with them Babe" Junhee smiled




III. KAISOO/HUNHAN


"Ah, Soo? I don't know how to make that! But.... can you....ok ok! Just don't cry. I'll try my best. Ok. I love you"

Sehun glanced at his brother while driving.
Dilemma is currently  plastered in his face.

"Was that Kyungie noona?" He asked.

"Yes." Jongin sighed.
"He wanted me to remake this seafood stew she tasted in Jeju. But i don't know what stew is she talking about."

"You're a  genius chef. You can do that" Sehun said

"So this is what Baba told me." Jongin chuckled. "Indeed pregnant woman's cravings is intense. Soo even asked me if there's a chance i could buy her favorite hamburger."


"Then buy her the hamburger" Sehun said.

"Bro, her favorite hamburger can only be bought in LA." Jongin glared at his brother.

Sehun patted his brother'a shoulder.

"So what will you do now?"
He asked.

"Market" the soon to be father said.


 

 



"Why there are lots of ice cream containers here?" Sehun asked.

They were at Jongin's condominium. The latter was cooking his pregnant fiancee's request.

"Kyungsoo. She's craving for ice cream lately too." Jongin said.

"My nephew will surely love eating huh?"
Sehun laughed.

"Oh soon you'll experience this too brother" Jongin chuckled.

"As much as i'm excited with that. I think we're not both ready yet."
Sehun sighed.


"Being parents doesn't come with a manual Hun. It's all about instinct. And maybe a little advise from our parents. But we're doing well." Jongin smiled


Jongin is loving his current situation now.

Though it's kinda struggling to keep up with the sudden change in Kyungsoo's moods, emotions and cravings. He is still amaze on how he could witness the growth of his baby boy.

"It's a magical feeling Hun. Though she always cry or whined, at the end of the day she will be my clingy and loving Kyungsoo." Jongin smiled.
"Oh guess what, we can feel him now. He's kicking"

Like a proud father, Jongin's face is full of delight.

Sehun can't deny the happiness in his brother's eyes.
The unborn baby have brought so much happiness in their big family.



That's why there is an unusual yet warmth feeling building in Sehun's heart.


When will he experience this? He asked himself.






The twins were both frowning at their girlfriends.

Luhan was at the Park's household to accompany her pregnant bestfriend.
Both are watching a Kdrama. And both are a crying mess due to the sad scene.

"Soo, stop watching that if you will just end up crying" Jongin said.
"Com'on, here's your stew."

"Jonginie. Why does she have to die? He loves her?" Kyungsoo whined as she stood up on her seat.
She walk towards Jongin to hug him

"I don't know baby, I don't know. But stop crying" he pouted.

"I can't help it" she sniffed.



Sehun on the other hand sat beside the still crying Luhan.

"And why are you crying too?" He asked.

"Coz it's sad you stupid" she frowned.
"I'm getting emotional lately" Luhan whined.

"You what?" Sehun's heart suddenly beat faster.



(Pregnant woman tends to be emotional with no certain reason.)


"I'm tired now, Hunnie. I think i should go home and sleep!" Luhan pouted.


(They can easily feel tired and sleepy without even doing something)


Sehun was stunned in his seat.

"Wu sehun" his girlfriend was shaking him.
"Are you ok?"

"Huh?" Sehun stared at his girlfriend.







Sehun and Luhan were on their way home.

His girlfriend was frowning while looking at her phone.

"I hate this"Luhan suddenly whined.

"Why? What's that?" Sehun asked. His eyes were focused on the road.

"This game, it's so irritating." Luhan pouted


(They can get irritated easily)


Sehun's heartbeat is racing fast


"I want to eat gummy worms" Luhan suddenly announced.

"W-what?" Sehun asked.

"Gummy worms! And want to eat the sour one." She grinned.

 


Sehun was nervous




They were infront of the Kim's house and Sehun is still contemplating if he'll asked Luhan about that something.


"Are you ok?" Luhan asked
She noticed that her boyfriend seems to be quiet today though he's a quite person anyway.

"I'm f-fine" he stuttered.

"No, you're not" she frowned  

"Why do you want to eat sour gummy worms suddenly?" He asked.

"Huh?  Because i'm craving" she said.


Craving!



She's craving!



He wanted to faint but he needs to asked her.


"Babe,by any chance are you...ahm..since we don't used any prot.."


"I love gummy worms sometimes when i'm having a period" Luhan smiled.



"Huh? P-period?"


"Yeah! Period. Why?"



"Y-you're not pregnant?" Sehun asked.


"What?" Luhan's eyes widen.



"Ah! Nothing"  Sehun was flustered.


Silence.



Then Luhan was laughing so hard after realizing why his  boyfriend was so quite earlier.

 All this time he's just curious if she's pregnant.


"No i'm not Hunnie. You know sometimes the symptoms of pregnancy are the same with the monthly period." She laughed. "Why am i even teaching science here."


"I'm sorry." Sehun scratched his head. He's so embarrassed. 

Luhan pressed a kissed on his cheeks.

"It's ok! We'll have our own soon. You don't have to envy Jongin" Luhan sweetly smiled.



"I'm not envious!" He frowned


"But you are though." She giggled.
"Are you excited being a daddy?" She asked.

Sehun faced her.


"To be honest? Yes. But i don't want to pressure you Hannie" he frowned.


"You know what we can get married now if you want." She grinned.

"Stop kidding me Hannie" Sehun glared.

"I'm not!"

"Let's just be happy for what we have right now ok?" He smiled


"So you don't want to get married with me today?" She grinned.



"What's the nearest office for marriage registration  here anyway?" Sehun smirked.







A/N:


HELLO!!

I'm sorry for not updating last week!
😢

Life is busy!

But i hope you'll like today's update. I'll try to finish some of my drabbles so i can update more soon!!

Thank you so much!!!


Xoxo