Drabbles 6: New Friend

OHANA!

"Oh your good!" Someone said.

Jongin looked up and saw one of his classmate.

What was his name again? Daemin? 


"You are good in coloring" the boy smiled and sat beside Nini.

"Thank you!" Jongin shyly said.

"I'm Taemin" the boy introduced his self.

"Wu Jongin" nini said.

"Cool! Let's be friends now" taemin declared.

Friends? Nini smiled. Finally he made some friend.

But he wasn't aware with the peircing look of Little Sehun towards them.



Taemin and Jongin  are inseparable. They would color their coloring books together. Eat their snacks together.

And Taemin was the new student in Jongin's dance class.

The little boy would cheerfully tell his day at home. The adventures he and taemin did (in the playground) and the drawings they made.
Jongin is even excited to introduce Taemin to his Kyungie Noona.

Junhee was very happy for her Nini.
But she is much worried for her youngest.
She doesn't know why Sehun will always refused on going to his class. He will throw tantrums saying he doesn't like school.
Jongin would helped her persuade Sehun. But the latter will just glare at his older twin brother.

 

Today she asked her husband to drop Nini on the kindergarten. She was left with sehun in their home.


"No eomma, i dont like school." Sehun bawled.
He was lying on his bed.

"Wu sehun, tell me why you don't like school? Is their someone who don't like you there? You're with Nini."

"I dont like Nini's friend." He admitted.

"Who? taeminnie? But he's nice?"
His mom said.

"No! He's taking Nini away. Nini doesnt like me anymore because of that taemin"

Junhee chuckled. So the little monster is jealous.

"Hun, your brother is just making new friends, but it doesnt mean he will forget you. Jongin still loves you."

"But all he was talking is taemin...they play together, they color the books together. I'm alone."
Sehun cried.

"You're not alone. You can asked if you can join them. Hun, you said before that you're a big boy right? And big boys makes new friends." Junhee is trying to teach his youngest something simple that he can use when he's old enough.

The little monster stops crying and hugged his eomma.

"Sorry eomma." He said.

"you should say sorry to Nini too. Ok? Let's make something to eat."

Sehun smiled and nodded.



"Sorry Nini" sehun said

"Why are you saying sorry hunnie?" Jongin asked

" i thought you don't like me anymore because you have a new friend." Sehun sat beside his brother.

"You're funny Sehunnie. Taeminnie is just my friend. You're my bestfriend and my little brother. So i love you more." Nini smiled.

Sehun smiled.
He was jealous for nothing at all.

"So you're going to school tomorrow?" Jongin asked.

"Yes"

"Let's play at the playground with taemin then. We will be the police and he's the thief." Jongin laughed.

"Yes yes. Will used that toy gun Uncle donghae gave us." Sehun happily suggested.



"You're such a great mother aren't you babe?"
Kris said.
They were watching the twins.

"It's all about instincts though."
Junhee grinned

"That quotation i saw once was indeed true then"

"What is it?" Junhee looked at Kris.

"That life doesn't come with a manual, it comes with a mother" he smiled.



A/N

"Miss You Ma" ^^

 

Something to light up the mood of everyone! Oh my I didn't mean to make you all feel this way. I'm so sorry >__< 

I'm pressured with the part 3 hahahaha

Love you all!!!

Xoxo