Chapter 4 - Why your heart flutter

Reply My Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              ”Unnie is ur marriage ok? I need to know whether my unnie is being treated well” she giggle. “don’t worry. My husband is really good to me that I cant believe why I get a man like him” I smiles proudly at her answer. “u deserved it so much unnie” I say back. She grimed.

             “then how about u two? R u treating her well…Mr…” her ph interrupt her. “yobeosayo?” as she start to talk on her ph, I look at my husband. “am I treating u good?” “ofcourse so much that I think I m dreaming” he laugh. “it is not a dream” he said and pinch my cheek. My heart flutters. It has been 20 years but every action of him still make my heart flutter and the reason is because I love him. And I never regret of choosing him.

               “I m home!!!” I shouted even though I know there will be no answer. “JIYEON” sudden shout from an empty house make me surprise. I look at the voice owner and I was really surprised. “HOWON-shi” I shouted and we were jumping with happiness. Howon is my cousin brother and he has a really close relationship with me since young. I always stay at their house when I was young because I really enjoy playing with him. I even like to play with him more than eunjung unnie. But when we were 10 years old, his family moved out to seoul for a better education and business. And I heard lately that their business is falling off that they cant pay for howon school fees.

                Even though I feel sorry but I m really happy that I get to meet howon back. “why r u here howon-shi” I always call him like that. “First my name is now Hoya, Second u become more ugly, Third I m going to stay in this house and go to the same school as u” my eyes widen. “First why is ur name become lamer? Second actually I become really pretty. Third I WELCOME U” then we hug each other happily and jump up and down. That day was the day when I can eat together with my family and laugh a lot. I was really happy.

                 “JIYEON-AH~~~” I heard eunjung unnie voice. I pack my bag and get ready to go out. “OMONA WHO R U” I heard eunjung unnie loud voice. She must have bump into howon. I put a strawberry hair pin that howon gives me. As I went out I saw howon half body and school uniform in his hand. I think he wakes up late, since he was young he always come out of the room half- and only wear the school uniform in the car when he is late. I notice his abs are really firm. He must have work out a lot.

                And I saw eunjung unnie wide-eye expression. “what is wrong with my body that ur eyes look like they r going to pop out? Have u never seen a man body?” he smirks. “howon-shi don’t joke my unnie like that and wear ur clothes first. U have two girls in front of u” I scold him. “unnie let go” “I m coming too!!” howon shouted. “wear ur clothes first” I drag eunjung unnie.

               “..who is that?” “Howon, my cousin brother.” “ahh..that guy who moved to seoul right?” I nodded. Then howon came out putting his arms on me and eunjung unnie. I saw the shock look in eunjung unnie. That guy skin ship is daebak. “let go jiyeon and eunjung” “how do u know my name?” eunjung unnie quickly reply back. “jiyeon always tell me about u. eunjung oppa” then he laugh.

             I m really happy that howon is in my class. Now he is going to introduce himself. I think he is going to be really witty with his introduction. “there is a new student and he is from seoul so everyone treat him well” mrs han start of and howon starts to say his speech.

“…ahh..Annyeong I m lee howon but now I change my name in to lee hoya. And…please take care of me well”

          That all? Where is the confidence of howon goes? “Since hoya is our class president’s cousin , u can sit beside her.” Mrs han point the empty spot beside me. “why do u look nervous?” I ask him when he arrived beside. “don’t u know that I cant communicate well with people” “but how about me?” I point at myself. “Ya, I have known u since I was born. Ofcourse I m comfortable with you” “then eunjung unnie?” I points at eunjung unnie who is sleeping on her desk. He smiled looking at her “just that…there are just some people u want to be comfortable with. So I tried”

         It reminds me of sunggyu. It has been like a week since we went back home together. He always wait for me in front of the school then we walk back home. I has known more things about him, he is a lonely kid just like me and he loves myungsoo very much too. I have to tell him now that he can stop walking with me. Since howon is here now, I can just go with him.

               “Kim Myungsoo” I stopped my steps when I hear his name in the corridor. I peek to see him and a girl.

A girl who looks really pretty even with a glance.

A girl who is taller than me.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter