Chapter 10 - That song

Reply My Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                       “oh my piano is still here” I exclaimed feeling really glad to see my old piano back. I immediately go toward it and prepare myself to play some songs. “Don’t play it” I turns back to see howon standing there with a basketball inside his hand and hoon oppa beside him. “why howon-shi?” he smiled. “because it is noisy” I shoot a glare at him and turn to hoon oppa giving him a puppy look so that he would help me. But he doesn’t. “Yes, so noisy. Don’t disturb our peacefulness” there two evil oppas.

                         I saw eunjung unnie coming toward us and I instantly ask for her help. “UNNIE” she looks up and come toward me. I notice both boys being tense. “wae what’s wrong our jiyeonie?” I pouted at her and point at those two evils. “unnie, that two guys are being mean to me. And tell your husband not to tease me again” she glared at them and especially at her husband. It makes both of them flee away. I giggle along with eunjung unnie at their silliness.

                        “Jiyeon-ah play that song for me” I look at her and smile right away knowing which songs she is talking about. I nodded at her. “What song?” my husband popped out from my behind. I look at him and give him a sweet smile. “The one that I perform at the talent contest” he smiles right away. “that song?” he exclaimed. Yes that song.

                        Sticking the posters around the whole school is definitely not the easy job. But being a class president and teachers’ favourite, I am carrying around those posters around right now. “I can only help you out for a while. I have to finish my homework too” eunjung unnie whined. Eunjung unnie and howon were helping me out. It is not a surprise that eunjung unnie helps me out but howon voluntarily helping me out can’t not just simply because he wants to help his little sister. It may be because he wants to spend more time with eunjung unnie. Sly howon.

“But now that talent contest are drawing nearer, I feel like school is going to close very soon” eunjung unnie sighed.

                      And her words make me sighed too. We are going to graduate soon. The school that we attend daily, soon we will have to say goodbye. And all these friends, good memories, and myungsoo.. things are going to change very much after the school end. We are going to be adult and I am scared of that. We can no longer go around having fun. Meeting up, chatting all day. All these, they are going to disappear soon.

                        “but still we are going to keep close contact right?” howon said glancing at eunjung unnie. Unnie nodded slowly “but then we don’t know what is going to happen in future..” and three of us sighed at the same time. Being an adult is going to be tiring.

“what are you guys doing?”                                                                                                                    

                            A voice come out from my behind to be exact, myungsoo voice. I turn around immediately and smile at him. Sunggyu was also with him. “Posters” I point at the rolls of poster. “ah school talent contest?” he exclaimed cutely. I nodded at him.

“I really want to compete in there though. Hyung should we compete together with that song?  ‘I am so fortunate’? I really want to sing it by myself” sunggyu chuckle.

“that song need a piano though”

                            Myungsoo frowned. “I really want to perform with that song though. Anyway keep up the good job” he gives me a cute thumb up as sunggyu just give me a soft smile. And they walk away from us. He needs someone who can play piano.

“I am going to participate in this contest” I declared.

                            Eunjung unnie and howon both looks at me like I am crazy. “how are you going to participate when you can’t even do anything except fangirling” howon said. I glared at him. “howon-shi I can play piano” they both give me a crazy look again. “You have only been learning piano for two months, how are you going to perform? And the contest is in two weeks” I smirk at him. “I am a genius. I can do that much” I noted myself to start learning I am fortunate song chords as soon as I get home.

                             Even though I am a genius, learning a song straight up when I haven’t even been completed that much of the basic was difficult. But the thoughts of practicing together with myungsoo, listening to his singing voice and performing on the same stage with him is keeping me alive. And I am really working hard through day and night. There are even time when I forget to eat because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter