Chapter 11 - Berklee

Reply My Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                     “Come one everyone stop talking and just get on the car we are going to late if you keep talking..” Hoon oppa makes the announcement as I wonder around. Why is he not coming yet? “he said he will just come straight to the school. Since he is already late” my husband said without me having to ask him. It is funny how he can read my mind so much. I nodded at him as he wraps his hand over me. “don’t care about the others so much, it is making me jealous” I giggles at his cuteness.

                     The car was soon filled by all of us. Hoon oppa driving the car and howon oppa sitting beside. At the back, first row was sitten by eunjung unnie and hyomin unnie and the last row was us. “since we are returning back to school, it really brings back a lot of memories” eunjung unnie said. “yea totally. I still remember how I used to be such a crybaby” I sighed. “like how you cried at the school office because of berklee” hoon oppa snapped back. “I was so embarrassed after that because everyone keep laughing at me. At time like that, I seriously hate school”

                       “but that was totally funny though. All the people in the class were tip toeing around her in case they might make them cry. And even teachers were sugar coating her. I laughed so hard those days” howon joins in. “I know right I must have gone crazy then” i giggle as I think back to that popular incident that make me called crybaby all around the school. And how that incident make my husband join the berklee colleage of music. Yes, we both stay in love there and graduated from there. The berklee, which he joins because of me.

                     I placed the plate down as I start digging in the breakfast. It is not even surprising anymore to make my own breakfast or having my parents to sit down and eat with me together. Busy, that’s how they have always been. I don’t blame them though but somehow I still wish they would sit down and eat with me asking me how am I doing? Am I studying well, those kind of question. The door opened as my rushing mother comes out followed by my father who is shouting at her for not doing fast and making him late as well. Same old day except I remember Mrs han words.

“appa omma, we have student- teacher meeting at 12 pm. Don’t forget to come. It is the last day. You guys having been forgetting a lot that teacher is scolding me..” I mumble but still they don’t care.

“CAN YOU GUYS HEAR ME?” at least that shout grab their attention.                   

“Araso. I will come what so important about that though, I am already late. Bye jiyeon” my mom replies.

                    Am I not important? That question remains as I stop eating. I don’t even feel like eating anymore. “good morning jiyeon. What is the menu today?” howon oppa with a messy hair greeted me. I glare at that oppa. And suddenly all my angers were pour out on him. “AM I YOUR CHEF? Why should I be making you food. Don’t you have hands? Make it yourself. And look at you, don’t even wash your face first.. seriously” I scoffed at him as leave the blank face howon alone.

“I will be going school”

                   I shouted though I know there is no one to reply me. “why do you even shout those?” howon asks me. “just so that I would feel better” I smiled at him. “and is there any improvement between you and your little crush..?” I glare at him right away. “stop doing your cupid things or I will just goes and tell eunjung unnie about you” I smirked at him. He suddenly forms a soft smile.

“even if you don’t tell her, I m thinking of telling her.. I am going to confess to her..”

                  I can’t help but be surprised at his words. Confessing to someone seems like an easy job but honestly it isn’t. Since we don’t know the outcome. We don’t know what will happen between the friendship? How will things turn out. And I think it is very brave of howon to confess her. “but what if she rejects?” i whispers as he lets out a breath and stoped the steps. He faced me and gives me a smile.

“Let’s think of the other way. What if she accepts? We never know until we make a move and ask directly. That’s exactly why I am confessing her. Because I want an exact answer”

                   I look at him and smile. Lee howon never fail to impress me with his thoughts. “I hope she will accept and don’t break our howon-shi pitiful heart”

 

“Jiyeon where is your parents?”

                I get tensed after hearing Mrs. Han words. “they will be coming soon. Please just wait for a while” I begged her as she sighed. It is already 12:30. Why aren’t they coming? I look at the table in front of us. There was my mother in law and myungsoo. It seems like they are already finishing up. Aish my parents are seriously.

“Jiyeon”

                I turn back to see my rushing mother as usual. Though my father isn’t along with her, I am just glad that she is here. “I m sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter