Chapter 2 - The Busan

Reply My Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                        ”Oppa Eunjung unnie is here!!!” I squealed. “u looks so happy.” He shout back. “ofcourse!! We are going back to busan! Aren’t u excited too?” “I m but not much like u” he say and kiss my cheeks. “is there any one u wants to meet since u r really excited” he asked me. “I have a tons of people I want to meet including Mrs Han. U know that she is always my favourite teacher.” He looks at me shocked. “Jiyeon-ah don’t u know..? Mrs han is already pass away” my head refuse to believe what he says.

                    “When, how and how can I don’t know?”  “I M HERE” I look at eunjung unnie and run towards her. “Unnie..How did Mrs. Han pass away?” she stares at me “u don’t know?” I shake my head. “it was during the days when u drift aways from me and busan, the time u want to berklee” And I felt it. The feeling of losing someone who u care for but u know just after a long time.

                      ”Seongseng nim” I shout out loud and she turns back. “what jiyeonie?” “seongseng nim can I discuss something with u” she smiles warmly which make her looks like a gorgeous woman. We sit down at a bench. “seongseng nim u know how much I m lonely since my mom and dad are all day working. And my oppa is abroad too and may be that why..i m looking for someone” she nodded “what kinds” “a man…” she giggles. “our jiyeonie r u having first love?” she ask softly. I nodded hiding my face.

                     “who is he? I m really interested” she says. “I will show u soon” she holds my hand tight. “thanks for letting me know about this. It feels really good that u trust me this much. First Love may hurt u so much but it will become a beautiful memories so don’t cry too much and don’t become too emotional over small things. It will be very difficult to pass first love so fighting. You can always ask advice for me too” I nodded happily.

                   As I want in to the class, I met with eunjung unnie. She avoided my eyes. “OPPA” I shouted, trying to make natural. Trying to act like I don’t care anything about yesterday. Trying to act like I don’t remember her crying. She looks at me and smile slightly. “Unnie u late today” I say it with a pout. She nodded “awwn…gomawo” she whispered and I act like I don’t hear.

                   “Jiyeon-ah” I look at the way where the voice come and I saw hyomin unnie standing there with a bright smile. She looks beautiful as always. Hyomin unnie is the most hardcore ELF in our school. And the queen of our 4rd year classes. Even though she is in different class with us. We are really close friend since we know each other in elementary school. She became popular and got a lot of friends but she never stop hanging out with us. “unnie” she come and hug me and eunjung unnie. “Did u enjoy the concert?” “YESSSS” I squealed. “aigoo…I want to meet suju oppa soon too” I saw eunjung unnie frown. “ah..jiyeon do u know sunggyu?”

                   I look at her and shake my head. “Nugu?” “he is in my class and I just heard that he was going around asking about u” my eyes open wide. “why?” “molla. Maybe he likes u, our jiyeonie secret admire?” hyomin unnie say and start laughing by herself. “unnie stop. U r making me embarrassed” she stops. “sorry” she say in a mock voice. I pout at her.

                She then looks at eunjung unnie. “u r here!! I forget that u r here since u don’t talk at all. What wrongs with u our cheerful jungie” I notice eunjung unnie looks at me and turn her eyes to hyomin unnie. “Just sleepy” “aigoo..u r going to sleep again in Mrs. Han period right?” hyomin unnie say and smile widely. “Today we have to watch basketball match together. So exciting!!” she say it. My heart flutters that mean I can look at him for the whole match. I can look at him playing basketball. I smile at my thoughts.

                    I run toward hyomin unnie while holding eunjung unnie hands tight. “UNNIE” hyomin unnie looks at me and let us sit beside her, she always keep seats for us. She smile at me and my eyes start to wonder trying hard to find him. And I saw him sitting at a place alone. He always like to stay alone and his face remain expressionless. That why I love him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter