Chapter 12 - Miracle

Reply My Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  “oh that place” howon exclaimed making everyone looks at the direction he pointed. A familiar restaurant is still located near the park. It is fascinating to see that restaurant still there without a change. “Oh that one is..” eunjung unnie shouted, she looks really fascinated too. “should we stop for a while? We still got time” hoon oppa smiled and said. “Oh I would really love to stop by” eunjung unnie beams. And like that we get to visit that familiar place again.

                    “ahhh it was here. This place” howon oppa said. We were now at the park. The park was remains the same though it looks very old now but our memories still linger in here. “look we can see that restaurant from here very clearly” hyomin unnie exclaimed. We all stand there in deep thoughts. Memories come rushing in and it makes my heart felt some warmth. And it feels sad at the same time because we can never get those days back. “are you crying..?” my husband grabs my hand gently and firmly. I look at him. “no.. just that I miss those days..” he slowly wraps me in his arms. “don’t you dare cry again..” I smile at him.

                    “eunjung unnie you looks sooo happy right now. Don’t you think you are smiling so much?” I can see how much she is enjoying here, it is all expressed on her face. “ofcourse how can I not be happy? It is the place..” she smiles as she shoot a glance toward her husband. “where he confess to me and..” he looks at her back. They were staring at each other with love filled eyes. “where we become a couple” he completed her sentence. “ayeeee you guys are so cheesy” hyomin unnie booed them. I look at that couple in love. They were the first one to get married among us. They get married in after 1 years of dating, literally after graduating from high school. It was shocking that they get married in young age but we all know that both of them just can’t live without each other. That’s how much they were in love.

                    And the husband of Eunjung unnie is none other than… my cousin, Howon-shi.

“I am going to confess her”

                    Howon firmly announced as soon as eunjung unnie leaves to get more foods making everyone shocked. I know that he is going to confess but I don’t know it was this fast. “to who?” hyomin unnie questions. Ah, hyomin unnie and hoon oppa don’t know about howon crush on eunjung unnie. Thinking about it, I am curious about hoon oppa because he was once in a relationship with eunjung unnie, though it doesn’t work out. I notice howon glancing a bit at hoon oppa before answering.

“the thing is.. I like eunjung since I met her and I am thinking of confessing her.. umm.. what do you think about it hoon?”

                  Hoon oppa eyes get widen by the sudden question and he breaks into a small laugh. “don’t be aware of me or the relationship that I have with eunjung at one point. It was all in the past and it wasn’t even like a real one.. it just happens because of that fool jiyeon.. I only think of eunjung as a sister and… I hope eunjung think the same to me..” howon smiles looking relieved. “I am thinking of confessing her today. Because I don’t want to drag anymore. Today after school, I am going to take eunjung to the park near the school and confess there.. jiyeon-ah can you please make it so that I can go alone with eunjung.. tell her something like you have to go somewhere with someone..” I laugh at him. He looks so nervous.

“howon-shi don’t worry so much. I will make sure that you can go with her alone”

                   “Unnie I have somewhere to go with hyomin unnie after school” I casually brought at the topic when eunjung unnie returns. “where? I will come along too..” I can see that howon is sweating now. That coward, how is he even going to ask her out.

“Blind date” I smile at her knowing that she is not going to come along if it is blind date.

“WHAT?”                                                                                     

                    The sudden shout of sunggyu makes me startle for a while. He looks startled too. “hyung.. what’s wrong?” myungsoo asks him but he doesn’t seem to have an answer. I should just change the topic. “are you going to come unnie?” she shakes her head immediately. “I hate those, I am not coming” I know it. “then howon-shi, walk her home today for me.. and take care of her well” I wink at him who is looking very nervous. “Ok.. I will” he is cute when he looks scared.

                   Hyomin unnie and I look at the back of eunjung unnie and howon and sighed. “where are we going now jiyeonie?” I sighed. “I don’t know too.. should we just go home?” “home…?” she sighed. Actually in deep down there is something that we both want to do very much though we shouldn’t be doing it. “unnie…” I shake myself off. “nothing..” I sighed again. “you are thinking the same as me right?” I nodded a bit. “should we follow them..?” I ask her. This time she shakes her head. “we can’t. It is their special time. We shouldn’t do like that” right after she finishes her words off, myungsoo and sunggyu pass us by.

“Ya where are you guys going?” I shout at them. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter