+3 - Bitter Sweet

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell already rang and I was sitting in my chair, but no signs of Chaeyoung coming to class. Seat in front of me was still empty, the teacher could come anytime and I don’t want my bestfriend late for the class. When I was about to fish out my phone from my bag to tell Chaeyoung for coming quickly, someone opened the door roughly.

“The teacher hasn’t come yet? Assa! Today is my lucky day.”

That person then sit in front of me. “Where have you been?”

“Ah mianhae, Tzuyu-ah. There was something I had just completed.”

She smiled at me as if she was innocent, I just shook my head and put my handphone back. Suddenly Chaeyoung’s phone rang indicating incoming messages, she quickly read the message and I could clearly see a big smile on her lips. Curious, I grabbed her phone and read the message loud enough.

From: Minari

You know what makes this oh-so-boring-afternoon-class become interesting? The answer is on the first word of this message.

My mouth was wide open. Just as I glared at Chaeyoung, she has retake her handphone from my hand. And as expected, she is not the type of person who could act well. We could very clearly see her cheeks blushed with embarrassment. “You better explain something to me later, smol.”

 

After the freaking afternoon class, the bell saved my life.

Chaeyoung turned and sat facing me as if she teased me, “Still curious, Yoda?”

“Yeah, what’s between you and Mina unnie? There’s something I don’t know?”

“Well, we...”

Suddenly someone approached Chaeyoung and pulled her hand. “Chaeng~ Chaeng~ Are you going to art club room now?” Made me and Chaeyoung looked up to see who had just interrupting our conversation. Even though I already know who she is...

“Uhmm yes, Dahyunnie. But I think I’m going to dance club first, should we go there? It must be fun cheering our lover together.”

This time Dahyun’s face changed, between confusion and disbelief. My expression was not different from Dahyun, because Chaeyoung doesn’t explain anything yet to me. From Mina’s message to Chaeyoung before and Chaeyoung’s spontaneous ‘lover’ word earlier, I can guess what happened between the two of them. Still, I wanted to hear it straight from her lips. Dahyun just going to say something when suddenly someone came into our classroom and ran towards the table where I was sitting.

“CHEWYYY BABYYY~~~”

Sana hugged me even I was still sitting in the chair, I couldn’t move apart hugged her back.

“You are still here? Let's go to the dance club and...” Sana turned her face and finally realized there are other people besides me, “...ah hey I didn’t see you two before.”

From the corner of my eye I caught Dahyun’s expression changed again, she looks happy and greet Sana brightly. Now they both greeted each other and talked with super enthusiasm, I wasn’t interested to hear their conversation but still I don’t like the two of them talking happily like that. Chaeyoung seemed to notice the changes in my face and she took the initiative to do something.

“Ahem, I think we must go to our own club now. Or else someone gonna scold us for being late” Chaeyoung stood up and grabbed Dahyun’s arm, “Let’s go dubu”

“To where?”

“Dance club duh”

“But why can’t we go together? I mean 4 of us?”

Dahyun asked, glancing alternately to us while I glanced Chaeyoung as if I was doing telepathy with her. Chaeyoung nodded and dragged Dahyun out of class. “I need only you and I don’t think that SaTzu couple can help me, just let’s go dubu...”

After Chaeyoung and Dahyun completely disappeared from behind the door, I found myself sighed making Sana turned to me. Still with the confusion she sat in front of me.

“Baby, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, Minatozaki unnie...”

“Well, there must be something when you call me formally like that.” Sana pouted and I found it freaking cute. But I’m not in the mood so I continued with my straight face didn’t minding her being sulky.

“I don’t feel like practicing today, may I just going home now?”

I got up from my chair and put my bag on my back, just one step but Sana took my arm. She also got up from her chair and stood facing me, as if blocking my way. “You will not going home now.”

“Wae irae?”

“Because I’m going to take you somewhere.”

Before I can say or ask anything more, she held my wrist thightly and dragged me outside class. We walked to school’s gate in silence. Sana continued to take me walking along the sidewalk, it looks like we will not be riding the bus.

“We aren’t taking bus, we’ll walking. Like...yeah, normal date for a couple.”

“So this is a date?”

Sana turned her face and nodded, didn’t forget to smile brightly. I sighed and nodded too following her. We aren’t the romantic couple, but we're also not a couple who never had a date. Though I never show my feelings directly, Sana always understand what I feel. And although Sana always looks sloppy and clumsy on what she did, I never felt annoyed and couldn’t be mad at her. Our relationship is getting closer and running well as if there was never any problem. But that's what I'm afraid of, someday there must be a hitch in this relationship. And what will the problem is that I don’t know and don’t want to imagine it.

“Tzuyu-ah~ are you still jealous about me and Dahyun?”

Suddenly Sana asked me with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter