06 - Stay With Me

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“All this time, do I not make you happy? Do I not need you?? Do I not love you?!”

 

“I don’t know”, I shook slowly. “I don’t know does Jungyeon need me? Does Jungyeon love me? I never know the answer.”

She straightened her back and looked up into the sky with empty eyes, I couldn’t help but sad when seeing the sights. Those eyes usually looks luminous. Those eyes used to looking tenderly and lovingly. Those eyes previously only looked at me. What have I done with those eyes?

“Jungyeon-ah, we are too similar. Like a magnet, the same pole will repel each other.”

“Since when is a person who always fell asleep in class like you can connect the love-things with a scientific theory?”

I chuckled and pulled out my best aegyo, “Jungyeonnie~~”

She returned to earth and looked back at me, still blankly. I knew my aegyo never succeed against her. But I didn’t care of how tense her face was, I knew right in her heart that she likes it.

“You should try to open up your heart to others, like me. Now I've found my happiness.”

“You are not happy with me”, she tighten her teeth.

I shook my head, “No, Jungyeon-ah. I remember the happy feeling when I knew that you loved me too. I remember the happy feeling when you asked me to be your girlfriend. I always remember the happy times we had together. I remember when you always supported me dancing. I also remember when I’m yelling beside the sidelines to encouraging you playing basketball. I was so happy being with you.”

The tears began to drop, I imagined the good times we've had together.

“But the pleasure was fading, Jungyeon-ah. Guess it fades into compassion for a friend. The happiness I feel with Dahyun is different.”

 

Jungyeon closed her eyes, hold all the emotions that culminated in her chest. Indeed, all her heart wants to know is what was the reason Momo leave. But she didn’t know it would be this hurt after hearing the answer. And now, Jungyeon wished she had never heard anything.

 

“Jungyeonnie...”

“Do you really love her?”

I nodded steady, “Please let me together with this girl. She is someone that I choose. With her, my world become more colorful. With her, I could be more open. I like myself whenever I'm with her.”

 

Again she tighten her teeth, this time was louder. I could almost hear her teeth snarling.

“Are you not tired? You can take a rest now, Jungyeon-ah. Take a long breathe in relief and think carefully about the next steps you are going to do”

She looked at me again, eyes dazed.

“You really have to start a new relationship...”, accidentally my eyes met Dahyun and Nayeon who were chatting excitedly, “...with your ‘friend’, maybe.”

Jungyeon frowned, then followed the direction of where Momo seeing. Jungyeon shook her head when she saw Nayeon was clapping wildly and laughing, accompanied by Dahyun who was jumping up and down delightedly.

“No, thanks” Jungyeon rejected, as soon as he saw Nayeon began dancing in front Dahyun, “She was too noisy and very expressive.”

I just chuckled, “Indeed, what Dahyun looks like?”

Jungyeon stared back there. Turns out Dahyun already danced together with Nayeon, with the same exact movements. Jungyeon suddenly feels like a sudden migraine attack. She never expected that she really need a paracetamol for a time like this.

“You should try to open your heart for people like them, they know how to balance us and make us feel what we never did. They are very unique.”

“I think, ‘unique’ is not the right word.” Jungyeon didn’t believe now her eyes seeing the two girls who are now busy shaking their hips.

I laughed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter