11 - Rectangular Love

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Does anyone know how the best way to apologize to the Lord? I didn’t understand, what sins I've done in the past so that I have to experience some surprising events in recent days. It was late at night and we were still silently sitting at the dinner table, just me and my older sister. That's how it should be. But this night was different.

 

“Sooo, you two went too far and didn’t realize that it was already late at night? Nayeon-unnie afraid if you go back to the apartment, you’ll being scolded by Jihyo-unnie? That's how the story?”

Those lovebirds in front me nodded in unison, well well I don’t know if they can behave like this. I glanced at my hyung asked for an explanation, as she scratched the back of her neck and shrugged.

“Next time do not go too far, you should know we were very worry about you two.”

“M-Mianhae, Chaeyoungie... I promise not to walk Jungyeon too far again, I’m so sorry...”

“That’s okay, unnie. By the way, have you told Mina about this?”

“About what?” she tilted her head and her eyes looked at me curiously.

“That you're staying here. Earlier after school, Mina felt unwell during dance exercise, so I drove her back to her home. Momo couldn’t made it because Dahyun been picked her up first....” I stopped for a moment and glanced mischievously toward hyung, and successfully, she turns her face away irritably. Hahaha. “...Mina told me that Nayeon-unnie was going out with someone. So does your trip enjoyable?”

This time I tried to investigate them, but it seemed Nayeon doesn’t notice my gaze. “Ouch how’s this now, Jungyeonnie? Minari was sick, but of course I can’t visit her house right now, may I borrow your phone then? I want to call her and make sure she was okay.”

“Shiro.”

“Ah waeyo? Just a minute, I wont be long. Pleaseee~”

I'd better go before the 3rd world war going on in the dining room, but hyung grabbed my wrist. “Don’t sleep first, I want to talk.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My mind still remembered the incident in the school garden before, and how the atmosphere was very quiet. Now I felt an uncomfortable feeling knowing Nayeon being out there with someone else, also the word of Chaeyoung told me...

*KRIIING~* *KRIIING~* *KRIIING~*

“Yeoboseyo...”

“Minariii~~~”

I immediately got up from the bed and sat up straight, I missed this voice. This noisy voice.

“I heard you're not feeling well, how’s your condition now? Are you okay? Have you taken any medication? I'm so sorry I had to go out while Minari was sick so that I didn’t taking care of Minari well. Are you mad at me?”

“Hey hey honey bunny, calm down. I can’t answer all your questions at once” I laughed at her very long chatter, on the other end I heard she was also laughing, “I'm fine now and don't worry I'm not mad at you.”

“What a relief~ Hey penguin, did you know......”

We laughed with each other and continueed the conversation, I always like it when Nayeon told me anything. All she has to say is a vitamin for my body. Every word that comes out of her lips is like music to me. Until...

 

“Me and Jungyeon visited many places all day long!”

I stopped laughing, as if I didn’t want to hear any more, I started to keep the phone away from my ear. Even so, I could still hear her mentioning about love letter, jajangmyeon, couple-T, couple rings, photo sticker...

“Jungyeon is very funny when we took a photo together! Minari, you have to s......”

“Sorry Nayeonnie, seems like I’m sleepy already.”

“...eh?”

My voice suddenly turned cold, the atmosphere became awkward and I didn’t know why we are like this. Well. I lied. I did know why.

“Chalchayo, Nayeon-unnie. Have a nice sleep......there.”

No need to wait for her to answer, I turned off the phone. I shouldn’t be like this, what's wrong with me? Do I get a fever? Why does my body feel the heat at all? No. It's not just plain heat.

 

I felt uneasy, now Nayeon certainly was in the Jungyeon’s room. I'm sure she'll sleep there, imagining they were both sleeping together is really annoyed. Can’t Jungyeon sleep in her sister room? Oh. That’s it. Should I call and ask Chaeyoung for inviting her hyung to sleep over with. I was about to send a message for Chaeyoung but suddenly I receive an incoming message:

“Jeogiyo, Mina-chan. It’s me, Jihyo, I want to know if Nayeon-unnie was with you? She had not yet ret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter