12 - Cupid

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DAY 4

 

 

The alarms sounded signaling a new day has begun, as the sun had already appeared its light. This morning was so warm, I didn’t want to pass it. Maybe 5 or 10 minutes more. I still want to cover myself behind this blanket, spent this warm morning with this soft mattress and  lay down here as long as possible. Didn’t want to let go myself from this comfortable bed.

Wait...

Shouldn’t I sleep on the floor?

Then where’s I’m sleeping now??

Quickly, I opened my eyes and realized that I was sleeping on Jungyeon’s bed. Though I'm sure that last night she made me sleep on the floor. How can I was on top of her bed now? Don’t say...

At lightning speed I checked myself under the covers. My clothes were still fully complete. But that doesn’t mean...

 

“Did you sleep well, princess bunny?”

 

Jungyeon appeared from behind the bathroom door, still brushing her teeth and with a towel around her neck, she gave me that evil-deathly-grin at me who still panic on the bed. “Kyaaaaa!! What have you done to me??”

“Whoaa wait wait... Shouldn’t I the one who ask? What have you done to me last night?”

“D-Did I do anything last night?”

She raised her brows and looked at me in disbelief, as she walked toward the bed then threw another towel at me. “Last night, you woke up suddenly and kicked me hardly. You forced yourself to sleep on the bed, so I gave up and relented.”

“Was that all??” My eyes looked at her with suspicion, it is not likely she do things other than that, right?

“Remember this, Im Nayeon-ssi. Although I wanted to do 'something', I'll definitely be picky and certainly will not with you.”

We exchanged gazes, as no one wants to budge. I couldn’t just believe at this guy, but even so I have given her a full week of mine. It's all my fault because giving my valuable time for a stranger who don’t even know how to smile.

“Hyuuung! Nayeon-unnie! Breakfast is ready!”

A new day, means a new story. I hope my story today would be nice, with this emotionless-new-girl-crush.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This morning I went to school by bus. More accurately, ‘we’. We decided to take the bus because Nayeon said that interacting with people in the morning will give you more passion for a day. But instead of interacting, now she was asleep sitting next to me. I remember the last night she could not sleep comfortably. Seeing that she kept changing her position, I couldn’t bear my heart and eventually carried her to the top of my bed. Then I took a position to sleep on the floor, while still listened to the sound of her which began to breath regularly. Hahaha so cute. Was the first trip too tiring?

 

My thoughts returned to her whom sleeping next to me. I glanced at her face, find out that her head swayed back and forth following the movement of the bus. At the time the bus turned directions, her head swayed hardly and bumped the window.

“Aww...”

Nayeon rubbed her head that had just hit, but not long after that she fell asleep again. Still with her head swaying. I couldn’t help but laughed to see it. Then suddenly the bus turned in the opposite direction, making Nayeon’s head fell on my shoulder. I’d about to get rid of hers from my shoulder, but my eyes accidentally met with a pair of grandparents who sat next to us.

The grandmother saw me tearfully and covered , “You two so cute...”

I showed an awkward smile, then nodded politely to the grandmother. My hands were already on Nayeon’s head, because it would feels weird if I throw her away so I ended up by her hair. Unknowingly I enjoyed this, her hair and playing with these soft bangs. Even I tucked some hair behind her ear.

“You looked very like her, are you two lovers?”

Now I turned to the grandfather, they both still looked at us tearfully. Perhaps they remembered their past? Their gaze quite meaningful, made me impossible to say 'no'. Finally I just nodded to them.

A moment later, Nayeon awakened from her sleep. Made me let go of my hand quickly. “Jungyeonnie, are we there yet?”

She rubbed her eyes while yawning and look around to the left and right, her eyes also met with a pair of grandparents who were still looking towards us.

“Annyeong haseyo, harabeojhi~ Annyeong haseyo, halmeoni~”

I rolled my eyes and looked away, this girl really knows how to attract other person’s heart. She managed to make the grandparents smiling more because of her aegyo.

“Eomeona~ You're really a nice couple, may God bless your relationship.”

W-What?? You don’t need to bother, dear God.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter