07 - Press 'Start' For A New 'Game'

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DAY 3

 

 

Chaeyoung walked over to my desk and sat right in front of me.

“Tzuyu-ah, how it feels to fall in love?”

“Aigoo... What are you talking about, Chaengie?”

“I'm just curious, what it's like to fall in love...”, she paused and stared out the window, “...again”

Despite feeling confused, I just smiled at the question. I knew quite well, that my best friend was hit by love. Indeed, I felt grateful that she had gone back into the Chaeyoung I know. Looks like she's found someone new.

“So, who is that lucky girl?”

“Uhm, I don’t know for sure. I've known her since yesterday and didn’t know if she's the right one for me.”

This time I opened my mouth wide shocked. “Within a day, you made a girl fall in love with you? Wow smol Chaeng, you really are a tough player.”

“Yah! I’m not a player and stop calling me smol.”

I giggled and smacked her shoulder.

“After all, this is because of you, too. If you not asked me to delivering lunch for Sana-unnie, I might not get to meet this girl.”

“Oh really? Then I was a cupid?”, I rubbed my chin and looked at her in a detective way. While she just rolled her eyes. I giggled again and straightened my back facing her. It feels very nice to help Chaeyoung finding a lover. Again. “So, why do you ask? It isn’t usual for you to confused when you approach someone.”

“This girl is different, Tzuyu-ah.” I saw her staring out the window again, blankly.

“You said the same thing, when you tried to approaching.....” I shut my mouth and didn’t dare to continue my sentence when Chaeyoung quickly turned to me, as if she gestured for me not to mention the person's name. “A-All right then, come have lunch with me and Sana-unnie. We will give you some pleasant and thrilling tips”, I replied with a wink to her who met with her rolling eyes.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I should regret that I’ve been a third-wheel person among them, I had to restrain myself and heard all their cheesy conversations cheesy and lovey dovey actions. I must say that they really are a romantic couple, but not smart enough to know where they can be romantic in front of someone who is single.

“So what's your best friend needed then come over me, babe?”

“Uhm, so here it is unnie... Chaeyoung wants to ask you some tips for getting someone.”

I smiled politely at my sunbae who was looking at me softly and forming the letter O in the mouth. They both were very cute, but she certainly looks ier than Tzuyu.

“So tell me, what kind of girl are you trying to get?”

“Well, I don’t really know what type of girl is she. One that I believe, she is someone who was shy and quiet. She didn’t say much when we met yesterday, but I knew her face reddened as it”, now my face flushed remembering how I was blown away at the moment because of Mina.

Sana shocked and opened wide, I'm very sure she and Tzuyu was created to be with each other.

“I don’t know the process as soon as this”, Sana nodded and touched her chin, “But clearly, first step is make sure whethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter