10 - Couple Must Do

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I should have brought her home, but she prefers to sit on a bench in the school garden. Her face was bowed and she swung her legs cutely. I can’t do much, she may need some alone time so I gave her. But I can’t just leave her here, I have to make sure she is okay.

“Chaeyoungie, have you ever hesitated?”

The question made me turn quickly to her, but she still refused to look back at me. “Depends. I often feel hesitant whenever I’m going to decide what I wanted to eat.”

She chuckled and slightly raised her face, though only a glimpse but I could see her lips were smiling. What a cutie penguin. Is she eating too much ketchup so that she could as sweet as this?

“Well, I might have. More precisely I ever hesitated when I had to choose one of two options. It was indeed a very unpleasant feeling. Isn’t it?”

This time she finally looked at me, her eyes stared at me in disbelief. I know, I managed to read her mind. Seeing her face looked surprised, successfully made me laughed and patted her shoulder gently.

“Minari, well as for now I wouldn’t use honorifics to you, believe in yourself. Also believe in your heart. If it's your problem like what I'm thinking, just remember these wise words: If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second.”

She fell silent hearing my words. Thank you, Johny Depp-nim.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Look! That’s very cute~”

I couldn’t stop sighing, it just barely about 10 minutes we walked around this shopping center and already 16 times she uttered the word 'cute' at any item she saw. That’s if I didn’t miss a count. Even we seemed to forget that just a few minutes ago, we had a fight in the jajangmyeon stall.

“Jungyeonnie! Look at that! Those pair of couple-T is very cute! Let's buy them~”

“Wow wait... Wait... A couple-T? You want us to buy two hoodies which has almost same colour and image on it??”

“Yup. Isn’t that cute? Wait here a minute, I'll ask the clerk to pick the right size for us.”

My mouth formed a gape as I stared at two mannequins in front of me wearing the same exact hoodie, although the color is a bit different. I simply couldn’t imagine myself wearing the same outfit with someone who's I just know. Even with my no-jaem-bro Chaeyoung, we never shared a matching outfit. My thoughts were dashed when Nayeon handed a hoodie in front of my face.

“Go into dressing room and wear this hoodie.”

I obeyed and walked into the dressing room, scanned myself on the mirror. I really didn’t believe I will do this. But from the beginning I did already surrendering this trip to Nayeon, I had to total and follow all her games until the end. I looked back at my face in the mirror and smiled a little, “Just enjoy it, Gyeongwan.”

 

“Have you already fini...” Nayeon suddenly opened the dressing room’s door and looked at me with a shock, eyes opened wide and mouth dropped. “Jungyeonnie! You are very cool with that hoodie!!”

Her scream indeed capable of defeating the frequency of a dolphin, I shrugged and rolled my eyes. She forced herself to come in to the dresing room and pulled my hand, led me so we both stared at ourselves on the mirror.

“Keobwa! /See!/ We are very cute wearing this couple hoodies~~”

I didn’t nod, but I'm not shaking my head as well.

“Hajiman... Jungyeonnie~ Does your hair always like that?” I felt her tiptoes and stretched out her hand towards my head. Abruptly I pushed back my body and held her hands in the air.

“W-What would you do?”

“Your hair. I would like to tidy up a bit so it has to fit in with our style now”, she just chuckled and freed her hand from my grasp. By this time I completely surrended to her, I even keep silent when she started playing her fingers between my hair. It's weird but feels very comfortable when she touched my head.

“Yah! Jungyeonnie! You wont fall asleep here, right?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter