15 - & Congratulation

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was getting dark but Nayeon still sitting comfortable in the vocal club room. Jihyo already asked me to return home together but I refused, I still want to stay in this room alone. I need to digest what has happened today.

 

Then I saw my finger, over the last few days there was a ring there. Although the ring wasn’t too shiny, but I was already familiar with its sparkle. My other hand held a scarf. That was after my business with Mina finished, I went back to my class. And found this scarf already on my desk, while the seat beside me was empty. Someone who was supposed to sit there is going somewhere.

I'm really puzzled by those two, how could they hug me in the nearly time.

The first one is a new person I've only known for a few days, a girl who is stiff and grumpy. And also an emotionless. Someone who never smiled and always looked at me sarcastically. While someone else is a perfect girl I always dreamed every night, a black swan that I’m always expecting her presence.

 

I bit my lips and peeked again at the scarf.

Then I giggled remembering how funny Jungyeon while wearing this scarf. Like it or not I also remember how I stumbled and fell into Jungyeon’s arms, and remember how I hugged Jungyeon back. My heart was beating very hard at the time, but I didn’t mind that.

 

Indeed, Mina and Jungyeon are very different.

Mina is a quiet and shy girl, but Nayeon feeling happy everytime they’re together. Nayeon always want to tell everything to Mina and she always listened to me attentively, she even often laughing over what I told her. Meanwhile Jungyeon, well she also is quiet and spoke as needed. But she wasn’t the type who can I talk to, we always have different opinions and that she never liked when I talk a lot of things.

Mina made my life happy like a fairy tale. But with Jungyeon, my life feels more real. With Jungyeon, we fight and joking with each other. Also we’re laughing and hitting each other. The last, we’re hugging each other.

 

Again, I lifted my hands which now is plain, without any single ring there.

My face was getting down and my heart started pounding hard. I've got to know exactly who I want. My hands clasped as something snatched my mind. Pretty soon I grabbed my coat and ran toward the school garden.

Fairy tales should remain a fairy tale.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DAY 6

 

 

Today is Saturday, though was no school but almost all the students gathered in the school today. They all looked busy preparing for school events tomorrow. I've seen some members of another club were back and forth throughout the day, it should feel nice to be performed tomorrow. While I was just sitting on the sidelines, of course, our basketball club will not show anything for tomorrow. But we have a important duty to help them setting up the stage equipment. Because yeah, their performances will be carried out on the basketball court.

Didn’t want to miss anything, I also was busy helping the preparation stage. Then the dance club came over to us, they brought some properties that should be prepared.

And I saw Mina between them.

I didn’t know if Mina also seeing me or not, but I've been looking away. As much as possible I want to avoid Mina only for today, if necessary, I want to avoid everyone.

 

But my wish wasn’t granted, because from a distance Nayeon was walking cheerfully to me. Now she has come and stand in front of me, “Annyeong Jungyeonnie~ How are you today? And how about the wound? Is it feeling better?”

This world wasn’t trully fair, her aegyo was so cute and honestly I couldn’t handle it. But I managed to control my face and nodded to her in response. Nayeon smiled cheerfully and began clinging into me.

“Hey Jungyeonnie, you know what? Yesterday...”

“Save that story only for youself, I don’t want to hear.”

“Did you already know what I want to tell?”

“I don’t know, and.....don’t want to know.”

She stared at me puzzled, but I wouldn’t stare back. We were silent until suddenly Nayeon sneezed right in front of my face.

“Good. Now I’m infected by your virus. Thanks.”

Nayeon just giggled and wiped her nose, “Mianhae~ It’s because yesterday I...”

“I told you I don’t want to hear!”

I raise my voice a little and seemed like Nayeon provoked by it, she looks annoyed and also raising her voice. “What's wrong with you? Why did you become cynical and fierce again?”

Indeed, I wasn’t so happy with the tone of her voice, but I'm trying to defused my anger and threw my face away roughly. Accidentally I caught Mina’s eyes who was standing on the other side on this basketbal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter