08 - Tangled Feeling

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong, jaljinaesseo? /Hello, are you OK?/ *bowing 90° to readers*

You may be upset due to some last chapters were just a blank sheet, but I’m grateful that you’re still paying attention to it. Well, April’s Fools!

As a replacement, today I'll present you 'Chapters Bomb' so please wait patiently and expectantly! I wont disappoint you......twice. *deep bow* :3

Anyway, how’s the story so far? Did you already find your favorite ship? Don’t be careless, I'm not in responsible if this story gonna changes yours~~

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 8

 

 

“Mina, are you feeling well? Throughout the exercise today, you made many mistakes.”

“A-Aniya, gwaenchanha unnie” I tried showing my best smile to Momo, but it didn’t work.

“Is there something that bothering you?”

“There is. Someone who should be here now is going out with your ex.”, I shook my head slowly while maintaining a smile. “Nothing, unnie. Maybe I'm just a little tired.”

“Okay, then just take a break.”

“Ne, unnie.”

I walked slowly to the corner of the room, dropped my body and leaned on the mirror behind me. After taking a few breaths, I tried to calm down. I looked around and everything seemed normal as usual, except for someone who usually is here. Then I took out a piece of light green paper from my pocket.

 

“Minariii~ for this afternoon I can’t stay because I have to accompany Jungyeon for a walk. Fighting for the training, my black swan <3”

 

Where are they going? Is it far? Do Jungyeon able to keep Nayeon safe? Seeing yesterday Jungyeon wasn’t concerned even to her sister, Chaeyoung, made me a little worried about Nayeon. She had told me that her phone was broken, then how do I reach her? Through Jungyeon’s? I don’t even have her number.

Urgh. I hope you can keep my Nayeon well, Yoo-sunbaenim.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This trip was quite fun, although I couldn’t enjoy it perfectly. How come it is. I should be able to see the beautiful scenery during this bus runs, but my sight distracted by the presence of a bunny-like-girl who was sitting right in between me and the window.

Actually I don’t really mind the presence of her if only she managed to be quiet and not so noisy as it is now.

She played a music video of a girgroup, the sound emitted strong enough for a personal consumption. But it seemed she isn’t worried, she even hummed to the music that came out of the phone. Curious whose handphone is being held by Nayeon?

“You really don’t have a good taste in music, Jungie.”

Now you already know the answer.

“But don’t worry, I've bought some of my favorite songs from a reliable site, as if I'm not going to listen any songs illegally again (author: kekeke mianhae Nayeon-ssi :p). So from now on we could listen to the music together.”

She smiled proudly at me which replied with a weak nod. Keep calm, Jungyeon. Just let her do whatever she likes, as long as I wasn’t too disturbed by it. I leaned my head on the bus chair, tried to close my eyes and wished this bus could quickly reach the destination. As if God can’t allow my life went quietly, suddenly I heard a noise from the one of my ears. I opened my eyes and found there’s a headset connected between my ears and Nayeon’s.

“Isn’t it fun listening to the music together?”

Her smile is very frustrating, but allow me to refrain incensed. Is this girl really has no sense of the word "silent" in her dictionary? As she was shaking her head following the music, I felt my ear filled with weird noises. We went on a trip calmly, perhaps according to Nayeon, without any conversation. Great opportunity, I thought. Maybe God was too pity to see me. So I crossed my arms over my chest and tried closing my eyes again...

 

“Jungyeonnie, did you watch the drama called Boys Over Flowers?”

I didn’t understand what sin have I committed in the past. I was forced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter