Final - Goodbye Love

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DAY 7

 

 

Finally the Sunday came, the day for a long-awaited event. Our school is already filled with people, food stalls, performance shows and various decorations throughout the school. All the visitors looked busy enjoying the event. Meanwhile our dance club had just completed our performance and now I was tidying the equipments along with other members.

My hand was accidentally elbowed Mina’s who were next to me, we stopped our movement and our eyes met each other.

“Hey, Minari~ Is it true that you are now dating with Nayeon?”

Mina was silent on the question, she didn’t open at all. Without being told, I could clearly see her face looked so hestitant, made me shook my head and refocus on my previous jobs.

“And how about Chaeyoung? You can’t lie to me, cute penguin... I know that you also like her, right?”

Mina shrugged and replied softly, “All my feeling on Chaeyoung is just a coincidence. At that time I was feeling alone and confused, then Chaeyoung came over to me. We don’t really like each other because she was also still heartbroken. Our meeting was just for fun.”

This time I nodded in understanding, “Because right now you're also confused with Nayeon, so is that mean I could come over and love you too?”

Momo said it jokingly, but hellyeah who’s gonna miss the chance to be in love with Mina? I’m so sorry, my dubu-Dahyun. Let me explore my wild heart for a while~ Mina laughed and smacked me on the shoulder. “Aigooo Moguri~ If that happens then this fanfiction will never ending.”

(author: yes pls just lemme have a break for a bit, or should I save you two for the next story? xP)

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Since we’ve finished our dance performances, I decided to walked around the school and enjoyed some of the other performances. There were many booth that can be visited, as well as many kind of food that can be tried. I'm so confused which show should I watch first. As I was looking around, I found someone who was standing near the magic show’s entrance. She was leaning against the wall and seemed not interested to entering the show.

I walked toward her and leaned next to her. This situation is familiar, just like we did yesterday, under the basketball hoop. Jungyeon snorted seeing me.

“What’s that now?”

Her tone was very cold, made me giggled and shrugged. Jungyeon glared at me and then looked around with confuse, as if looking for someone. Like I understood what she was thinking, I stopped laughing and told her.

“Nayeon was going to buy a drink.”

Hearing my unecessary explanation, Jungyeon nodded. This time I turned myselft and faced Jungyeon fully, we were seeing each other, but I could feel her eyes like stabbed into my chest. I gulped seeing her charismatic gaze, now I understand why Nayeon could fall in love with this person in front of me. This guy really knows how to make a person melting just because of her gaze.

“Jungyeon-ah, I’m so sorry for my words yesterday...”

“It’s OK.”

“Didn’t you also ever felt anything like this before?”

“Like what?”

“When yours taken by others.”

Jungyeon brows raised and narrowed her eyes, of course, she knew that the person I meant is Momo. Although she wont admit it, she must have felt the same as I feel now.

Before Jungyeon had a time to answer my question, Nayeon came with two glasses of soda. She glanced at the two in front of her, definitely Nayeon wasn’t surprised of the tension that was going on. Nayeon shook her head and handed one glass to me. Looks a bit hesitant, finally she handed another glass to Jungyeon. However Jungyeon didn’t seem to reach the glass that Nayeon offered, instead now Jungyeon glared at Nayeon sharply. We were silent for a moment while Nayeon’s hand still hanging in the air.

“Ah molla!!” Nayeon gave up, “Jagiya, kajja! /Honey, let’s go!/”

Nayeon turned her face away and pulled someone’s arm, hurriedly bringing that someone to the queue of magic show’s entrance.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

To be honest, I'm not the type of person who could get angry easily with others. However, in this case is different. Jungyeon always succeed for making me have a high temper, as if everything I did is a big fault in her eyes. I'm always trying to do anything better for Jungyeon, I did all those things the best I can do. But Jungyeon always ignored me. Even so, I can’t continue to always being angry to her. Jungyeon made me couldn’t let my attention away from her. Thinking of Jungyeon, I stole a glance to that person who might still standing outside the queue.

But all I can saw is Mina who was filled with confusion there.

My eyes blinked a few times and squinted my eyes at someone there, I was sure it was Mina. Mina even tilted her head as if asking for an explanation from me. Then I regained my senses and immediately turned around, sure enough, I found out it’s Jungyeon who was standing next to me.

Actually just now, when Jungyeon was about to reach a glass of soda out of my hand, unknowingly I took her hand and went to the entrance with her.

 

I slapped my forehead, we were already lined up and there’s no way out for us. Like it or not we have to watch this magic show just the two of us. I felt guilty at Mina, but secretly I was pleased because it means that I have enough time to talk with Jungyeon.

“Well, it seems like God gives us a last chance to talk about this.”

As if she answered my mind, Jungyeon muttered without looking at me.

“How long the duration of this magic show?”

I touched my chin and thought for a moment, “Uhm probably about 10 minutes?”

Jungyeon nodded, “Good. Then we have 10 minutes more.”

“For?”

“Saying goodbye.”

 

Jungyeon answered flatly making me bowed my head, I didn’t know what to say.

“Let's forget all the events that we have been through during this week, let it just be a nice memory. After all, the purpose of all this things is just to replace your memories, right? Remember our incident on Monday morning? You asked me to replace the memory of your handphone, and I've done that.”

Now I bite my lip didn’t sure if I was able to hear what will Jungyeon said more than this.

“No matter what happens between us, it was just a coincidence. I was just heartbroken and you came at the wrong time. Thank you for helping me to be someone who’s more romantic. I'm glad you've helped me to forget Momo so now is my turn to help you getting what, or who, you want.”

Jungyeon sighed then she turned and looked at me, I have no power to not look back at her as well. We were silent for a moment, we didn’t really watch the magic show. The shouts of admiration f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter