16 - Let's Not Fall In Love

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is a gift.

A gift for two people who created for each other.

All human beings deserve the love, sooner or later, there will definitely be a good time to loving and being loved.

Although we don’t know when, and with whom.

 

Jihyo sat in a chair in the middle of the field, was looking around. I'm sure this isn’t just a coincidence, but why should I be surrounded by these couples?

On the stage, Sana and Tzuyu was rehearsing their dance, they will doing a couple dance for tomorrow’s performance. Well, it would definitely be a good show considering they really are a very romantic couple. Tzuyu looked very exhausted and she wiped her face which already full of sweat, when suddenly Sana hugged her from behind. A moment later I saw Sana carrying Tzuyu with the bridal pose, Sana blew Tzuyu’s face intends to cool her down. That scene was supposed to be romantic but turned out become funny because Tzuyu intentionally stuffed a small towel into Sana’s pouted lips. Aigooo~

I laughed hardly but there was a louder laughter from the opposite direction, I turned around and found it’s Dahyun who is laughing. She clapped her hands like a seal, seeing the y dance Momo performed. Dahyun even went trying to follow Momo’s dance, but in the end they were only look like a tofu and jokbal being swayed. Realizing that they showed a strange dance, the couple then laughing and hugging. Then Momo lifted Dahyun and played with her like she was playing with a baby, Momo also pinched Dahyun’s white and puffy cheek. Yeah, it’s indeed a very a-dubu-rable cheeks.

Then I turned my body and looked to the sidelines of the field, there was someone dancing in a ballet costume. I wonder isn’t it supposed a ballet dancer to be flexible. But why is this person...... As if answering my question, she turned around and I almost fell off my chair when I found out the girl was Nayeon. She was wearing a ballet costume which belong to Mina and posed as if she is a ballet dancer. Mina just smiled and laughed shyly as she covered , while Nayeon still kept circling around Mina. They really know how to laugh, just like now, they never stop their lip smiled.

But, the state actually turns 360° for two people sitting at the tip of the basketball court.

Who else if not those no-jaem-bros, they’re both full of charisma. If only I didn’t know that they are sibling, I would have thought they were a leader of the badguy gang. Unlike the other three couples, this couple didn’t even smile nor laugh. Both were busy staring sharply at the same direction, especially Jungyeon, her eyes very blank and expressionless.

Seeing Jungyeon made me remembered my conversation with grandma and grandpa shortly after the incident that night, when Jungyeon accidentally drank one bottle of soju and become drunk...

 

*ON THE PHONE, 2 DAYS AGO*

JH: Yeoboseyo harabeojhi~ halmeoni~

Hr: Aigooo isn’t this uri Jihyo~

Hl: Hello my baby~ what’s the matter so you call us this late evening?

JH: I wanna ask something about one gift you both gave to Nayeon

Hr: What is that?

JH: The box that contains a bottle with a heart-labelled on it. Was it really for us?

Hr: Ahh~ you mean that pink soju?

JH: Pink.....soju?

Hl: Ah yes yes I remember now, when we took a bus on our way to your apartement. We found a couple sitting beside us, they were really cute and romantic. It made me nostalgic about my first date with your grandpa so we stopped at some store and bought that soju.

Hr: Actually that’s just the ordinary soju but people believe whoever drink it with his or her lover, their love can last long~

Hl: But it seems like we leave it at your apartement, so we’ll just give it to you

Hr: Yes, Jihyo-ah. Please drink it well and think of the right one~

JH: . . . . . . . . .

Hr: Yeoboseyo? Jihyo-ah?

Hl: Baby, are you still there?

 

 

Jihyo slapped her forehead, of course, all this isn’t only a coincidence. As the only normal among these eight, I didn’t know if my role is quite important for the circle of their love story. Especially for the people who were still sitting at the far end of the field. I'm sure there will be something that could resolve all of these complicated rectangular love.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm still sat on this bench, my body feels very tired after all day long I work with my other basketball club’s mates. Beside me, Chaeyoung also straighten her legs.

Oh yes, I almost forgot that she was also a member of the basketball club. Although her activities in basketball aren’t as active as her presence in the art club, but many people saying that she is my successor. This smol dwarf indeed is really cool and cold-hearted, many people like her. Even our senior was much in love with her, although I still remain the title of a girl crush in this school. Yeah, we really are sharing the same DNA.

Even we also sharing the same love story.

In fact I know that Chaeyoung we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter