Recording

I Can't Love You
Ah , I'm sorry I haven't been updating . Mianhae . -___-" And I know the closet scene kinda seems like that one chapter in Let's Not . I love that series(: That's where I got the idea . Sorry if I used that scene without chur permission ! Forgive me . I hope chu like this chapter !
---------------------------------------------

-In the Van-
You were feeling awkward sitting next to Donghae , so you just fiddled with your fingers . Meanwhile , the rest of the members were arguing , about what they should talk about on Champagne and what not to . They were bullying Kyuhyun to not let out anything . He was defending himself . You suddenly got a call from one of your best friends , Park InYoung . You picked it up .

"Yoboseyo ?" you answered , pretending not to know who it was .
"PARK ~~~~~~~-AH ! YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO !" she screamed , along with another voice .
"Who else is with you ?" you asked .
"JAERIN UNNI ! Where have you been ?! We've been worried sick about you !" they yelled .
"Unni~ Dongsaeng-ah~ , I'm fine . I just moved in with oppa ," you eplained . They already knew who your oppa was .
"YOUR LIVING WITH SUPER JUNIOR ?!" they screamed . You held the phone away from your ear , afraid you were going to become deaf .
"Yes I am . Now stop yelling ! They're staring . . ." you said , once they finished screaming .
"YAH ! Your with them right now ?!" they yelled . You held the phone away from your ear again .
"Who's calling ?" Donghae asked , wondering why you were holding the phone so far away from your ear .
"My best friends , InYoung and JaeRin . They've been worried about me ," you explained .
"Ohh ," Donghae said .
"YAH ! Where have you been ?! We've been worried sick about you !" they yelled .
"I've been with oppa . We've been busy handling everything ," you explained .
"Are you still coming to class next week ?" InYoung asked .
"Yeh , well . . . I'll asked oppa if I can ," you said .
"Ah , araso . Unni , be careful ! Call us back soon ! We have to go work at the cafe . Are you gonna continue working too ?" JaeRin asked .
"I'll ask EeTeuk oppa . You guys be safe too ! Call me after your done working . You should come over after work so we can talk !" you suggested .
"Araso . Ask EeTeuk oppa . We'll see you soon !" InYoung said .
"Araso ! Saranghae !" you said .
"We love you too ~~~~~-ah ! Anyong !" they said . With that , you all hung up the phone . You put your phone away and started smiling happily . You were glad you got to talk to them . Even if it was for a few minutes .
"What did they wanna talk about ?" Donghae asked you .
"Just how I was doing and what not ," you said .
"Ah , I heard something about school . You sure hyung will let you go ?" Donghae asked .
"I hope . I need my education too ," you said .
"Hyung's tough to convince ," Donghae said .
"I know . I've lived with him for most of my life ," you said .
"Aha . I forgot . I never would've thought you guys were siblings ," he said , scratching the back of his head embarrassingly .
"I get that a lot . Don't worry . I'm used to it ," you said .
"Oh . Chincha ?" Donghae asked .
"Yeh . It's funny sometimes ," you said .
"Were here !" you heard Sungmin yell . You and some of the Super Junior members got out of the van . Donghae helped you out . You blushed lightly and thanked him . He replied and you both walked into the studio with the rest of the members , who were all wearing their outfits with the same color , but each outfit different and complimenting everyone's personal style .
"Ahngyoung haseyo ! Super Junior imnida ," they introduced themselves to the staff and MCs .
"Ahnyoung ! Oh , who's this pretty lady ?" one of the MCs asked .
"This is my sister ," EeTeuk explained .
"Ahnyoung haseyo , ~~~~~-imnida ," you said and bowed politely .
"Will she be on the show with us ?" they asked .
"Can she ?" the members asked .
"Sure ! I'm sure the fans want to know more about your sister EeTeuk-shii ," they said .
"Kaja ! We need makeup and hair done !" the managers said and led all of you to the dressing rooms . You were in a room with Sungmin , Kyuhyun , Donghae , and Yesung . You were all getting your hair and makeup done at the same time . Their hair and makeup wouldn't take long anyways since they didn't need much . You didn't want a lot of makeup on , so they put a little bit of natural makeup on you to enhance your natural beauty . They curled your hair loosely and let it drop . They plate your bangs to the side and you were finished ! You said your thank you's and walked out of the dressing room to the other members .
"~~~~~-ah , your going to sit in between Donghae and Sungmin , araso ?" the manager explained to you . You just nodded and followed him to your seat . You sat down in between Donghae and Sungmin , exactly where the manager placed you .
"Noona , were filming for 5 hours , are you gonna be bored ?" Sungmin asked you .
"You make me feel old Sungmin-ah . But I'm sure I'll be okay ," you said .
"Araso . Let's have fun !" Sungmin said enthusiastically . You giggled at his cuteness and filming started .
"We have special guests here today ! Super Junior !" the MCs introduced .
"Ahnyoung haseyo ! Were Super Juni-OR !" they introduced themselves .
"And we have another special guest ! We'll let her introduce herself ," the MCs said .
"Ahnyoung haseyo , ~~~~~~-imnida ," you said and bowed lightly towards the camera .
"And who is this you may ask ?" one of the MCs said .
"She's my sister !" EeTeuk said happily .
"Yeh , please treat me well ," you said and smiled .
"Let's get on with the show ! So ~~~~~-shii , how is it like to have a famous brother ?" the MCs asked .
"It's really cool . But we can't hang out as much as we used to when we were younger ," you said .
"Ah , so , as siblings , you've had your quarrels right ?" they asked .
"Ani ," you and EeTeuk said .
"Chincha ? You guys never fight ?" they asked in amazement .
"Ani , we get along so well . Once , some people thought we were dating when we went to get ice cream years ago ," you said . Everyone started laughing .
"It was scary ! People were saying that we looked cute together !" EeTeuk said . Everyone started cracking up again .
"So let's play a game ! I'm sure many of you have done something that the members don't know about , and ~~~~~~-shii you too ," the MC said . All of the members nodded in agreement . You too .
"So let's play a game , and whoever loses has to confess what they did ," they said . You all agreed to it .
"Let's start !" the MCs said . You were playing 'Catch the Mouse' , a game your not very good at . You , Sungmin , Eunhyuk , Yesung , Heechul , and Ryeowook lost .
"Who wants to confess first ?" the MCs asked . Sungmin raised his hand shyly . The MCs motioned him to step forward .
"Well , when we were practicing one day . . . I accidentally reset Kyuhyun's game he had been playing to win a high score ," Sungmin said shyly .
"That was you ! Hyung~" Kyuhyun whined . The other members had set up something . Siwon picked up Sungmin and EeTeuk and Hankyung spanked his .
"HYUNGS !" he yelled . They put him down and Sungmin sat back in his seat pouting . The other members went first before you . Eunhyuk confessed to keeping Heechul's shirt , Ryeowook confessed to breaking Kyuhyun's keyboard , Heechul confessed to cracking Kyuhyun's PMP , and Yesung confessed that he was the one who put gum in Kangin's hair . It was your turn . You walked up and started to talk .
"When we were younger , EeTeuk had this toy truck that he really liked . He made me mad one day so I threw his truck from the second story and . . . it broke on the street . I didn't tell him because I was scared he would kill me ," you said shyly .
"YAH ! That was my favorite toy !" he yelled . Siwon picked you up and threw you over his shoulder . EeTeuk and Hankyung started spanking you .
"OPPAS !" you yelled , laughing and screaming .
"Bad dongsaeng !" they said . Siwon let you down and EeTeuk ruffled up your hair . You pouted .
"That hurt oppas ," you said and walked back to your seat .
"We love you always ~~~~~-ah !" they said and made a heart . You smiled at their dorkiness . The rest of the recording was filled with sad stories , funny jokes , and exposing members . It was one of the best days of your life .
------------------------------------
I couldn't think of a good ending . Sorry if it seems boring . -_____-" Forgive me ! And Susan Lee ! Sorry about using chur idea without asking ! I didn't mean to ! Please keep supporting me ! Comments are loved ! ~Park MinSun / Karissa Cruz <--- My English name

COMMENT REPLIES !

Phani_Babee : AHA . I know , I couldn't think of anything else . -___-

bubblegum_pop : Aha , I know . I agree . I'm glad chu still like it !

Krystle : Aha ! He's a cutie (; LOL . That'd be funny(:

KibumLovesLyn : LOL . Thanks ! That means a lot (:

Super_Bang : Cool ! I like it a lot . And its written by one of my close franns , which makes it better ! I think it's absolutely adorable(:

bluekira : Aha ! Everyone thinks Sungmin's cuuute(: I just thought of adding that part :D

purple_lilly : You didn't think it was boring ? I thought it was . I'm glad chu like it ! :D

Samantha : AHA ! I thought it would be funny(: Aha ! Yesung's a good oppa :D I haven't either . He seems like it though . . .

Porshe14 : It's okay ! I'm glad chu still like it ! I was starting to get worried . O: I'm glad chur commenting and well ! :D