Rehearsal

I Can't Love You
Sorry I haven't been updating ! Merry (Late) Christmas ! I'm at my aunt's house and I didn't get internet service , so I'm using their computer . Please enjoy my update ! Sorry again !
---------------------

During the rehearsal , you couldn't take your eyes off of Donghae . His charisma and good looks caught your eye and you couldn't look away . Once they finished practicing It's You and Sorry Sorry , they took a 10 minute break . You walked up to EeTeuk and asked him a question .

"Oppa ," you called .
"Yeh ?" EeTeuk replied .
"Why do you only get 10 minute breaks ? You should get more for working so hard ," you said .
"I wish we could get longer breaks , dongsaeng-ah . But we can't . We have to practice for our upcoming concerts ," he explained .
"It's not fair though . You guys get to dance and I have to stay on the side and watch ," you said while pouting .
"We said stop pouting !" Sungmin yelled . You giggled .
"Mianhae oppa . It's what I do best ," you explained and stuck your tongue out at him .
"If your bored , you can dance with us . We'll teach you ," Donghae said while walking over , drinking a water bottle .
"What if I mess up ?" you asked .
"You'll do fine . Plus , your good at dancing ," EeTeuk said .
"Ani . I'm really bad ," you said while shaking your head side to side .
"Well , whatever happened to the dance competition you won last year ?" he said .
"You won a dancing competition ?!" Eunhyuk exclaimed . You nodded shyly . "Well , dance with us !"
"Araso ," you said . Meanwhile , you didn't notice one of the members calling someone to come over .

The music started and they all broke down the steps for you . They first started dancing to It's You , which was easier than Sorry Sorry . You learned all the steps quickly and they started the music again . You danced in between Donghae and Eunhyuk . Meanwhile , you didn't notice 5 godly figures standing by the door , watching you dance . Once the song was finished , you looked in the mirror and saw them .

"OMO !" you said .
"I think we've been found out ," one of them said .
"Yoochun oppa !" you yelled and ran to him . He embraced you tightly and you hugged him just as tightly .
"How's my favorite cousin ?" he asked and broke the hug .
"I'm . . . okay ," you said and looked away .
"What about the rest of us ?" Junsu asked . You giggled and gave the other members a hug .
Yoochun gave EeTeuk a 'What happened ?' look and EeTeuk mouthed 'I'll tell you later .' Yoochun nodded and looked back at you .
"I didn't know Super Junior had a 14th member ," Jaejoong said , teasing you .
"Oppa~" you said and punched him in the arm lightly .
"Yah ! I'm kidding , I'm kidding ," he said , raising his arms like he surrendered .
"So when did you start living with Super Junior ?" Changmin asked .
"Just yesterday ," you replied .
"Have they been treating you well ?" asked Yunho .
"Neh . They accepted me and made me feel like family ," you said with a smile . You remembered of the events that happened yesterday and started to gather tears in your eyes . You looked away quickly and wlaked towards your bag , pretending to look for something . But Yoochun and EeTeuk knew you better than just to walk away . They gave each other looks saying 'Let's leave her alone'

The other members noticed the tension in the room but decided to let it slide .
"Are you guys still practicing ?" Junsu asked .
"Yeah . We still need to practice Sorry Sorry ," Kibum replied .
"OH OH ! I know that one !" Changmin exclaimed while jumping up and down .
"So do I !" Jaejoong said , along with the rest of the members .
"Let's dance all together !" Yesung said .
"But we have to dance Mirotic after this !" Yunho said .
"Deal ," Kangin said and started the music .
"~~~~~-ah , come on !" Donghae said . You got up from where you were sitting and stood between Donghae and Eunhyuk again . Everyone moved perfectly together and the song dance was perfect . You almost fainted because , well . . . 18 godly guys in one room dancing together , you can catch on by now .
Once Sorry Sorry ended , Yoochun put in Mirotic and everyone danced to it . You knew Jaejoong's part so you stood beside him and danced along . Jaejoong smiled and continued to dance . Meanwhile , Donghae caught the little event and started to become jealous .
'Why do I feel like this ?' he thought . 'I probably care about her too much .'

After an hour of practicing , both groups were tired and said their goodbyes . You all hopped into separate vans and headed off to their apartments .

Once you arrived at the apartment , you ran to your bedroom , grabbed you pajamas , and ran inside the bathroom . You took a hot shower and changed into your pajamas , refreshed from the long day . You walked into the room and saw Donghae on his laptop , looking at the fans' comments .
"What are you doing oppa ?" you asked , looking over his shoulder .
"Reading the fans' comments . They support us very much ," he said , while shutting down the laptop .
"I'm sure many ELFs would . I mean , who wouldn't ?" you asked while towel drying your hair .
"I'm not sure , but one thing's for sure , you'll aslways support us , right ?" Donghae asked .
"Of course . I'm Super Junior's number one fan ," you said while adding a smile .
"I'm glad . You should go to sleep now . We're getting up REALLY early tomorrow ," Donghae said .
"How early ?" you asked .
"4 in the morning ," Donghae said , nonchalantly .
"CHINCHA ?! Aish . Yeah , I better go to sleep now , Good night oppa ," you said while climbing into your bed .
"Sweet dreams ~~~~-ah , Donghae said while leaving the room to shower . With that , you feel into a deep slumber , with a dream , starring YOU and DONGHAE .
-------------------------------
Moving too fast ? Tell me if I am please ! AH ! So sorry for not updating . -___-" Please forgive me ! Hope you like this update ! Comments are loved ! No silent readers please !

~Park MinSun

COMMENT REPLIES !

bluekira : Donghae is sweet ! :D Here's the latest update ! Please keep supporting me !