Lotte World

I Can't Love You
AAAAAAAAAAAARGH ! I keep exiting out of Winglin whenever I'm updating -_____-" Sorry for not updating in so long ! Mianhae . I've been so busy with homework and and school . And now I'm sick ! ): So I've kinda been falling back on my work . Here's the update ! Hopefully I don't exit out of Winglin this time . -____-"
--------------------------

Kyuhyun sat next you in the van so when you arrived at the building , he picked you up bridal style and led you up to your room . Donghae opened the door to the dorm for Kyuhyun . He led you into your room and tucked you into bed . Donghae was standing by the door as he watched Kyuhyun tuck you into bed . Jealousy pulled at his heart .
'Aish . Why do I feel this way ? Do I really have feelings for ~~~~~-ah ?' Donghae thought to himself . Kyuhyun had finished tucking you into bed and was starting to leave .
"Night hyung ," Kyuhyun said as he passed him , going back to his own dorm .
"Night Kyu ," Donghae said back . Donghae changed into his pajamas and looked over at you . You seemed so peaceful when you slept . Donghae walked over to your bed and kneeled down beside you . He looked over every feature of your face . You eyes , your nose , cheeks , and lastly , your lips . They looked so kissable . They were perfectly shaped and plump . He resisted the urge to kiss you , since you might wake up . He stood back up and kissed your forehead . He turned off the bedroom light and laid down in his bed .
'~~~~~~-ah , I think I really do have feelings for you .' was Donghae's last thought before he himself fell into a deep sleep .

You were woken up by Heechul and Hankyung jumping on your bed yelling at you to wake up .
"WAKE UP ~~~~~-AH ! WAKE UP !" they yelled . You groaned sleepily and kicked them . They fell on the floor with a THUMP . That woke you up instantly . You got out of bed and helped them up .
"Omo ! Mianhae oppas !" you said as you helped them stand up . They were rubbing their heads in pain .
"Gwenchana ," they said .
"Why did you guys wake me up ?" you asked .
"Today , we have another free day and were going to the amusement park !" Heechul said excitedly , forgetting about his throbbing head .
"Why ?" you asked in confusion .
"All of the artists from every company is going to Lotte World for a day of fun ," Hankyung explained .
"You don't have schedules yet ?" you asked .
"Our schedule doesn't officially start until Monday . Which is in 2 days time . Which means , we get to play today , and help you get ready for school tomorrow ," Heechul said excitedly .
"Now change into something casual so we can go already !" Hankyung said .
"Araso , araso . Get out first !" you said and shoo-ed them away . You picked out a pair of white shorts , a gray tank top , and a blue polo to go over it . You chose a brown belt to help accessorize the outfit . You went into the other bathroom in the dorm and took a warm shower . Once you finished showering , you slipped on your outfit . You applied moisturizer to your face and lotion to your legs and arms . You blew dried your hair and let your waves cascade naturally down your face . You set your bangs to the side and put on your socks . You walked out of the bathroom and put on your brown converse and grabbed your phone and purse .
[Outfit : http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TbRAKjQ4iJ4/SH3n2piWoSI/AAAAAAAAERs/n4SOkYXI_LI/s1600-h/8924%23Cool%E8%BF%90%E5%8A%A8%E9%A3%8E93%E5%BE%BD%E7%AB%A0%E9%95%BF%E7%89%88POLO%E8%A1%AB--%E8%97%8F%E9%9D%92%E8%89%B201.JPG]
You had called InYoung and Ca Ai before and they couldn't make it because Ca Ai was sick and InYoung was working . InYoung could try to make it if she got off of work early . You called Yoochun to see if him and the rest of DBSK were going , but they were going to Japan to start their new Japanese album . You sighed and walked into the living room where Donghae was waiting for you .
"Where are the other members ?" you asked him as you walked into the kitchen to get a water bottle for yourself .
"They're down in the lobby already waiting for us . We were the last ones to get ready so they just told me to wait for you ," Donghae explained . You nodded as he explained and sipped your water .
"Well , kaja !" you said and walked out of the dorm with Donghae right behind you .
'She's so cute . Aish . I really do like EeTeuk hyung's sister .' Donghae thought , admiring your long legs . You both walked into the elevator and pressed the button for the lobby at the same time . Your hands brushed each other and you blushed lightly and hid your face behind your hair . Donghae silently chuckled to himself . Once you were both in the lobby , Sungmin hugged you .
"Noona ! You'll ride the rides with me , right ?" he asked as he hugged you . You hugged him back .
"Of course I will !" you said and giggled at his childishness . He wouldn't stop hugging you thought . Kangin came over and started to pull him away .
"He always over-hugs ," Kangin explained .
"But , but my noona !" Sungmin said . You giggled .
"Well , Kaja !" you said and started to head for the vans . EeTeuk pulled you back .
"Ya-" he started to yell but you interrupted him .
"Oppa , you bought me these clothes and now I'm wearing them . So don't yell at me saying that they're too short ," you said . EeTeuk stared at you in shock .
"Ooooh ! Hyung , she got you good !" the other members said . You smirked and he let go of you . You walked towards one of the vans with the Super Junior members behind you . You sat in between Kyuhyun and Sungmin . Donghae sat behind you with Eunhyuk and EeTeuk . You all chatted happily with each other until you arrived at Lotte World . Once you arrived , you all walked to the entrance excitedly . SNSD had arrived about the same time as Super Junior and you had arrived .
"Oppa !" you heard Jessica yell . You saw Jessica cling to Donghae like his girlfriend . He looked annoyed but tried to hide it . You felt your heart squeeze in pain . You entered Lotte World with Sungmin and Kyuhyun . You were chatting so happily with them that you weren't paying attention and bumped into someone . You stumbled back .
"Owwie ," you said .
"Omo . Gwenchana ?" the person asked . You looked up and gasped .
"Oppa ?" you said .
"~~~~~~-ah ?" the other person said .
------------------------------------------
Wo's the mystery person ?! Try and guess ! Sowwie for not updating sooner again ! Comments are loved !

~Park MinSun - January 30 , 2010

Comment Replies !

-CeeRawrz : You'll see soon he's not[: KeKeKe(:

Samantha : Jae would never be that guy ! Trust me .I love him . So I would never make him like that . SHOOT . He cares for you .

KibumLovesLyn : LOL . Yup ! Well , everyone is gonna end up jealous some way or another . Well , like 3 people will(: I hope chur still reading !

teukiechicken : LOL ! Yay ! I'm glad chu found my story ! And I'm glad chu like it ! I hope chur still reading ! :D

posche14 : Maybe chu know how Donghae feels now ! [;

Super_Bang : LOL . Sungmin is cute and talented(: Ooooh~ She's starting to like Donghae more ! LOL . Here's the update ! Hope chu like it ! (:

Phani_Babee : S'okay for thaa language[: Jessica is kinda of one of mahh favorites , buhh i like Taeyeon , SooYoung , Yoona , and SeoHyun more[: