Nightmares

I Can't Love You
Ah , these updates aren't as long as I thought they would be . xDDD I hope chu like them anyways !
--------------------------------------------

You and Donghae were already asleep . But you were having terrible nightmares . You were running away from your dad with a knife in hand . EeTeuk wasn't there to save you . You were running around the house , but then he trapped you in a corner .
"Your not getting away this easily ," your dad said .
"No , please . Don't kill me please !" you said , tears in your eyes .
"No ! You took away the one I loved the most ! Now it's your turn to die !" he yelled and raised the knife .
"NO !" you screamed .

"MINSUN-AH ! MINSUN-AH ! WAKE UP !" you heard someone yelling . You woke up , feeling a cold sweat on your forehead and tears running down your face .
"O-o-oppa ," you weakly said and saw Donghae sitting beside you , his hand on your shoulder . You quickly sat up and hugged him . He was shocked at first but hugged you back tightly . You sobbed into his shoulder .
"Sh . . . It's okay now . It's gone . He's gone ," Donghae whispered to you softly .
"N-no h-he's not . He's g-going to come after me and k-k-kill me oppa . He's going to kill me ," you said and cried harder .
"No he's not . Trust me . He won't . I won't let him hurt you , none of us will ," Donghae comforted you .
"I'm just scared . I'm more then scared . I'm terrified ," you said , your crying stopping bit by bit .
"I know you are . Don't worry , everything's going to be alright ," Donghae said and hugged you tighter while rubbing your head softly .
"Komawo oppa . For comforting me ," you said and pulled away from the hug , wiping your tears with your hands . "Mianhae , I got your shirt all wet ."
"Gwenchana . I can change ," he said .
"Oppa ," you said .
"Neh ?" he said , facing you .
"Can you . . . stay with me tonight ?" you asked .
"As in the same bed ?" he replied . You nodded .
"I don't wanna be alone , at least for tonight ," you said and looked down shyly .
"It's okay . I'll stay . I'll protect you ," Donghae said and got under the covers . "Now , go to sleep ."
"Promise me you won't go away ," you said and held out your pinky .
"I promise ," he replied and locked pinkies with yours and touched thumbs . You felt relieved and relaxed into your bed .
"Goodnight oppa ," you said and rested your head on the pillow .
"Goodnight ~~~~~-ah ," Donghae said and pulled you into his embrace . With that , you both fell into a deep slumber .

~The Next Morning~
"WAKE UP EVERYONE ! Wake u- HYUNG ! LOOK WHAT I FOUND !" you awoke to a person screaming . You sat up and rubbed your eyes and saw Donghae sleeping peacefully next to you .
"Oppa , wake up . I think they saw us ," you said and gently shook Donghae .
"Eh ?" he said and rubbed his eyes awake . "Good morning ."
"Good morning . Let's go outside before the misunderstand ," you said . He nodded in agreement and you both jumped out of bed and walked outside .
"Look ! It's the lovebirds !" Heechul shouted . Hankyung shook his head disapprovingly and continued to cook .
"I saw them too hyung !" Shindong shouted .
"LOVEBIRDS ! LOVEBIRDS ! LOVEBIRDS !" they shouted together and jumped around , holding hands .
"You guys are so immature ," Donghae said and rolled his eyes . You giggled at their silliness and went to sit down in the kitchen .
"Then why were you guys in the same bed ?!" Heechul shouted .
"She wanted me to keep her company because she was having nightmares !" Donghae shouted .
"Is it true ~~~~~-ah ?" Shindong asked . You nodded sleepily and Hankyung set a plate of food in front of you .
"Komawo oppa ," you softly said and began to eat .
"I told you guys I heard someone screaming yesterday ," Hankyung said and set down more plates of food .
"Whatever . This is why we don't tell you your right !" Shindong said .
"Because I am most of the time ," Hankyung said and sat down , followed by the others .
"Are we practicing today ?" Shindong asked .
"Yeh , were practicing for the Premium Live in Japan and Super Show 2 ," Heechul answered .
"Wah , chincha ?" you said , amazed they were going to travel all over Asia .
"Neh , your coming with us , of course . Were not letting you stay home ," Hankyung said .
"Yay !" you cheered .
"Let's hurry up and eat and get ready , our schedules start in an hour ," Donghae said .
"Araso ," everyone said and finished eating . There was a bathroom to every room so everyone finished getting ready in 45 minutes . You were going to put on your clothes from yesterday , but they were stained with blood .
"Donghae oppa ," you called .
"Neh ?" he answered .
"What am I going to wear ? I don't have any clothes ," you said and stuck your head outside of the bathroom .
"Here , EeTeuk hyung prepared this early in the morning . Since were practicing all day , you can just wear this ," Donghae explained and handed you the outfit , along with shoes .
"Komawo ," you said and took them , then closed the bathroom door to change .
You put on the outfit . It was shorts , a graphic t-shirt , and a cardigan . You put on the converse high tops and dried your hair . You looked at yourself in the mirror , and was satisfied with your looks . You walked out of the bathroom and found your cell phone in your jeans . It was low on battery .

(Outfit : http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Uab8GDEE77w/SgLoE-ElK-I/AAAAAAAAB9I/C7dG1vpIkY0/s1600-h/2.bmp)

"Donghae oppa ," you called out again . He walked out of the closet and looked at you . "Do you have a charger for my phone ? EeTeuk oppa got me the same one as his for Christmas last year ."
"Oh yeah . We all have these phones . Here , I'll charge it ," Donghae said . You handed him your phone and got your things ready . EeTeuk had even prepared a tote bag for you . In it was a wallet , with money in it , a comb , and other items you carried in your purse .
Meanwhile , Donghae had to admire your long legs . They looked much longer with the shorts complimenting your long legs and the high top converse accentuating your regular height . He felt his heart beating faster and faster , harder and harder . It was as if his heart was going to pop out of his chest . His thoughts were disturbed though when Hankyung yelled .
"EVERYONE ! It's time to go !" Hankyung yelled from the living room .
"Kaja ," you said , about to walk out of the room .
"Wait ," Donghae called out . You turned back around . "You almost forgot your phone ."
"Oh , right . Komawo ," you said . Donghae handed you your phone and you both walked out of the room together , towards the lobby of the building where you would meet the other members . Kangin and Siwon would meet you at the studio since they didn't live in the apartments .

Once you were all down in the lobby , EeTeuk ran up to you .
"Are you okay ? Did Donghae do anything to you ? Did they treat you nicely ? Did they-" EeTeuk was cut off by you .
"I'm fine oppa ! They treated me well and Donghae didn't do anything wrong ," you explained .
"Lovebirds ," Shindong said quickly . You playfully glared at him .
"What does he mean ?" EeTeuk asked .
"Nothing , nothing oppa . Let's just go before your all LATE ," you said .
"Kaja !" Hankyung said and they all filed into their 3 vans .
"Who do I ride with oppa ?" you asked Sungmin .
"You can ride with me , there's extra room ," Sungmin said .
"Araso ," you said and climbed in the van with Sungmin . In it were , Ryeowook , Yesung , and Eunhyuk . One of their managers was driving . They were talking amongst themselves and you were being quiet , staring at your phone .
"Are you okay ~~~~~-ah ?" Yesung spoke up . You looked up from your gaze and nodded .
"We're sorry about what happened to you . . ." Ryeowook spoke .
"Gwenchana . The past is the past . So . . . let's leave it there ," you said .
"Araso . Oh ! Look were here !" Sungmin said . They parked in the parking lot then lead you to the practice room . The other members were walking behind them , chatting with each other .
"TADA ! Our practice room ," Yesung said as he threw open the doors .
"Wah , it's so big !" you exclaimed .
"Well , we need a lot of space for 14 people ," Sungmin said , emphasizing 14 .
"Well , I can't dance , so I won't be joining you ," you stated and sat down by the wall .
"No worries , we'll teach you ," Heechul said as he was passing by .
"How did he . . . ?" you asked , pointing to Heechul .
"No one knows . . ." Ryeowook said . You giggled .
"Time to practice !" EeTeuk yelled .
"You can watch for now , but you'll be dancing with us soon !" Yesung said .
"Araso , araso . Just go an practice now !" you said and shooed them away . They stood in their assigned positions and the music started . They started dancing to It's You . There was one person in the group that you couldn't take your eyes off of . . . Donghae .
-------------------------------------
I hope you like this chapter ! I think its lame . >.< Comments are loved !

~Park MinSun

COMMENT REPLIES !

bluekira : Thanks ! I'm glad chu like my story ! Please keep supporting me !

haeandme : Sweet ! I know right ? Thanks for not misunderstanding !

Phani_Babee : LOL . Yes , you met Super Junior ! I'd be going fan girl crazy if I did . xDDD

Samantha : No worries ! And your comment actually helped me clarify things . Comments influence me(: I'm glad you like my fanfic !