A Not So Good Time In The Club

I Can't Love You
Aigoo . I haven't updated in so long ! Mianhae ! ): Forgive me ! Buhh here's an update !
-----------------------------------

You and Donghae walked into Red Dragon . You were amazed at all of the lights and the smoky effect the club had . You were mostly amazed by how loud the music was blasting .
'How can people talk with the music this loud ?!' you thought . Donghae led you to where the other members plus other artists were sitting . You sat in between Yesung and Donghae .

"You want a drink ~~~~~-ah ?" Kangin asked . You nodded , you were really thirsty . He ordered you a beer and was about to hand it to you when someone snatched it from his hand . You looked over to see EeTeuk .
"My baby sister is not drinking . She's still under-aged ," EeTeuk said . He ordered you an ice tea and handed it to you . You thanked him and sipped it slowly . A fast song came on many people started to go off to the dance floor , with partners . Donghae started to ask you to dance when someone yanked him away . He looked to see Jessica , from SNSD . They had always been close before when they were trainees . They had secretly dated before , but they broke up when he had to debut , to stop any scandals . He had moved on , while Jessica still had feelings for him .
You were still sitting on the couch , watching Donghae dance with Jessica . You sipped your drink slowly , feeling a bit hurt . You were about to order another iced tea when someone tapped your shoulder . You looked up to see Jaejoong .

"Wanna dance ?" he asked , leaning in closer so you could hear him . You looked at him weirdly .
"But don't you want to dance with Tiffany unni ? Dancing with me is like dancing with your younger sister ," you said .
"Tiffany's dancing with WooYoung . Plus , you look lonely . And this is supposed to be a fun night . I don't want my baby sister to be sad on her first trip to a club ," Jaejoong reasoned . You thought about it then set your iced tea down on the table and walked over to the dance floor with Jaejoong . You started to sway lightly to the music with Jaejoong . It was fun . You enjoyed it , partially . You wished Donghae was the one dancing with you instead of Jaejoong .

Meanwhile , Donghae was dancing with Jessica . It felt nice to catch up with his friend . He saw you dancing with Jaejoong . He felt his heart break and jealousy started to fill up his heart . He felt like walking over to Jaejoong and punching him square in the jaw , then taking you away with him . But he stopped himself from doing so because he was his sunbae and it would cause a HUGE scene . He continued to dance with Jessica , taking glances at you every once in a while .

You took a break from dancing after 3 songs . You had fun dancing with Jaejoong because he'd act dorky at times and make you laugh . You walked over to the bar to order yourself another iced tea .
"One iced tea please ," you said to the waiter . He nodded and walked off to make you drink . You turned around and you saw SeoHyun , Yoona , and Taeyeon walking towards you . You ran up to the 3 of them and hugged them tightly . They hugged you back .
"Ah , I missed you guys so much ! We didn't get to talk much at Music Core ," you said while hugging them .
"We missed you too ! But now we can catch up on everything !" Taeyeon said happily breaking the hug . The 4 of you walked back to the bar and they ordered their drinks as you all chatted . All of your drinks came at once and you took your iced tea and sipped it . It tasted kid of funny , but you ignored the weird taste .
'I must be really thirsty .' you thought . You , Yoona , SeoHyun , and Taeyeon all caught up on , well everything . You talked about school , living with Super Junior , and everything in between . They told you about their new mini album and their promotions on Genie . You started to get a little dizzy so you excused yourself to the bathroom . You wobbled over to the bathroom , but you stumbled and fell onto the floor . You felt someone grab you , but it wasn't someone you knew , you could tell . You tried to fight him off but you were too dizzy and weak to fight him off . You tried to yell for help , but nothing came out of your mouth .
"Your all mine , no one can help you now ," the stranger said . Tears started to fall from your eyes . He d you and you tried to scream .
'Someone , please . . . please help me .' you thought helplessly . His hand started to ggo up your thigh and you cried harder . His hand was about to take off your underwear when someone pulled him off of you . You were too dizzy to see who was saving your life . They lifted you into their arms and you immediately felt safe . You snuggled into their arms . You then heard , what you felt , like a million people screaming your name and asking if you were alright . You felt overwhelmed and felt dizzier . Soon , you became so dizzy , you fainted . The last thing you heard was your mystery hero calling your name .

The next morning you woke up at the apartment , in your bed . You felt a light weight on your arm and saw Donghae asleep on your arm , sitting in a chair . You tried to get up but was hit with a strong pain in your head . You groaned in immense pain . Donghae's head quickly shot up with the sound of you in pain .
"Don't get up . It'll hurt more ," Donghae explained .
"Oppa , what happened last night ?" you asked .
"Well , my guess is that someone spiked your drink last night and that guy tried to take advantage of you . Luckily , I caught you stumbling towards the bathroom and came to your rescue ," he explained . You weakly smiled at him .
"Thank you oppa . I must've given EeTeuk oppa a fright ," you said .
"Are you kidding me ?! He almost killed the guy that tried to take advantage of you !" Donghae exclaimed .
'I almost did too .' he added , silently .
"Aigoo . I'm too much of a burden . Maybe I'll just move out ," you said aloud .
"Your not a burden , trust me . It's nice to have you around . It's something new to this dorm and it's fun ," Donghae said . You weakly smiled at him again . Your heart slightly melted again .
"Let me make you some porridge before your headache gets worse . Stay in bed , and rest . We have the day off today so I'll be by your side all day ," he said before walking out of the room .
'Donghae oppa , you make my heart melt even more everyday .' you thought to yourself before smiling to yourself again .
-----------------------------------------
Aigoo . I think this chapter is boring . . . -_____-" Forgive if you think its uneventful I tried my best . I kind of have writer's block . ^.^ Comments are loved !

~Park MinSun - January 18 , 2010

COMMENT REPLIES !

Super_Bang : AHAHA . Here's chur update madam xD

Samantha : I knew I read about that topic somewhere . I think on a video or something . Here's the update ! (: Chu don't sound like a brainiac . So no worries [: And yes , Yoochun and chu have a VERY close relationship :D

LeeRaeAe : I'm glad chu love my story ! Here's the update !

Posche14 : Can chu figure out who's the jealous one now ? (; I always imagine Donghae being adorable and sweet :D

KibumLovesLyn : Can chu guess who was the jealous one nooow ? LOL . Really ? I kinda wanted him to be the jealous type(: Here's the updaaate !