By My Side

I Can't Love You
AH ! I'm so sorry for not updating in a while ! I meant to update this afternoon buhh I went somewhere with my family and then went out to eat for dinner . Please forgive me ! Here' the update !
------------------------------

You were patiently waiting in bed for Donghae to finish making the porridge . The door was open so you could hear all of the commotion over making the porridge .
"HYUNG ! You don't put tomatoes in porridge !" Donghae yelled .
"Doesn't she like tomatoes ?!" Heechul yelled back .
"NOT IN PORRIDGE !" the rest of the members yelled .
"Don't boil the water yet !" Hankyung yelled .
"That's what it says on the box !" Shindong yelled .
"THAT'S OATMEAL !" Kangin shouted .
"Aren't they the same thing ?" Heechul asked .
"NO ! They're totally different !" Hankyung yelled at him . You giggled to yourself .
'They're so dorky .' you thought . They were going through all of this trouble just to make you porridge . You happily sighed to yourself and turned slightly . Even though you had moved your head just a bit , a wave of pain and dizziness overwhelmed you . You silently groaned in pain . After 10 minutes , Donghae finally came in with a tray of porridge with orange juice and some mixed fruit . He set the tray down on the side table and helped you up . He fluffed pillows behind you to help you sit up straight . You saw 2 pills of advil next to the mixed fruit . Donghae grabbed the tray again and set in front of you . You reached for the spoon when Donghae slapped your hand away .
"No , bad girl ," Donghae said and wagged his finger at you .
"Owwie ," you said and rubbed your hand . You pouted at Donghae . He picked up the spoon and scooped some of porridge from the bowl . He blew on it carefully until it wasn't that hot . He held it up to your lips . You gave him a look .
"Just eat . You know you want too~" Donghae said in a cute voice and moved the spoon near your mouth . You smiled softly and opened your mouth . Donghae spoon-fed you and you willingly ate it . The porridge tasted amazing and melted in your mouth .
"Good ?" Donghae asked . You nodded and happily swallowed it . Donghae kept spoon-feeding you until all of the porridge was gone . Then he fed you the mixed fruit that he had cut up for you . You ate it happily . After you had finished the fruit , Donghae picked up the two advil tablets and the orange juice . He was going to put one in your mouth when you backed away .
"What's wrong ?" he asked .
"I don't like taking medicine . They taste icky ," you said and made a face . Donghae chuckled at your silliness.
"Just take it . You'll feel much better . I promise ," Donghae said .
"Promise ?" You said and held out your pinky . Donghae chuckled and linked pinkies with you and touched your thumb .
"Promise , now take your medicine !" Donghae urged and handed you the tablets and orange juice . You took them and swallowed them easily with the orange juice . You started to get drowsy and youe eyes drooped a little . Donghae noticed your sleepiness and helped you lay back down .
"Just go to sleep , I'll be here when you wake up . And then we'll go somewhere fun with the members , araso ?" Donghae said , tucking you in .
"Araso ," you whispered and fell into a deep sleep .
"Sweet dreams ," Donghae said and kissed your forehead . With that , he exited the room while closing the door behind him .

You woke up 3 hours later . It was now 1 o'clock in the afternoon and all of the members were in the dorm . You sat up slowly and rubbed your eyes . Your headache didn't hurt so much and you didn't feel as dizzy . You wrapped your blanket around you and walked into the living room where everyone was at .
"NOONA !" Sungmin yelled and hugged you . You giggled . "Are you okay ?! Did Donghae do anything bad to you ?!" he questioned .
"Ani , I'm fine , really . Donghae took really good care of me ," you said .
"Araso . How are you feeling ?" Sungmin asked .
"I'm feeling better . My headache doesn't hurt as much anymore and I'm not feeling dizzy anymore ," you said .
"That's good . Now , go get ready . Were gonna go and eat out for lunch ," EeTeuk said .
"Araso ," you said sleepily and walked back to the room to take a shower and change clothes . You took a quick shower then changed into a skirt and a red and brown plaid shirt and brown belt . You wore your brown converse and added a necklace . You blew dried your hair quickly and brushed it out . You put moisturizer on your face , arms , and legs . Satisfied with your outfit , you grabbed your phone and bag and met up with the others out in the living room .
"Kaja !" you said and walked towards the front door .
"YAH ! That's skirt's too short !" EeTeuk called back from behind .
"Should've chosen wisely oppa !" you yelled back and opened the front door . The other members followed you down to the lobby .Donghae stuck to your side the whole time , just in case . You smiled at his protective side .
'Oppa , you make my heart melt more and more everyday . I'm starting to fall for you . Aigoo .' you thought . When you sat in the van , Donghae sat beside you , protecting you . You started to think more .
'Oppa , do you like me too ? Or are you just protecting me because I'm EeTeuk oppa's little sister ?' you wondered . With that thought stuck in your head , you dozed off on Donghae's shoulder .
--------------------------------
Ah , bad chapter . -________-" Forgive me . I think it's really bad . ^.^ Comments are loved !

~Park MinSong - January 22 , 2010

COMMENT REPLIES !

KibumLovesLyn : LOL ! You'll see ! There's more jealousy moments coming up !

13elieve : LOL . YAY ! New reader ! :DDD I'm glad chu like my version of Donghae ! And EeTeuk's protective side ! [:

Samantha : LOL ! I used her as the bad girl here because she had a scandal with Donghae before debut so , I thought that would tie well with the story [: And yes ! I think every story with Donghae at least has THAT scene[:

posche14 : I love Jae too ! DBSK is actually my favorite band and Jae is my favorite , buhh I didn't really have any good ideas for a DBSK fic , so I went with my idea of a Super Junior Donghae fic[: I always pictured EeTeuk as the scary , overprotective brother(:

purple_lilly : That's fine ! I don't mind[: Here's the next chappie ! :D

SarangHAEara : I'm trying to find a way for Donghae to confess . It'll be there soon ! [:

Super_Bang : AH ! I don't update a lot . Sowwie ! ]: I'll try and post up more chapters more often ! LOL ! Please keep supporting me ! [: