A Scandal , a Question , and an Answer

I Can't Love You
OMYGOSH ! I know I haven't updated in a while and winglin has been working for a couple of days . I just moved into my new house and we haven't gotten internet yet . I'm updating now , since I get VERY LOW internet connection from another house . I'll be getting internet on Thursday . HOPEFULLY ! Again , sowwie and I hope I still have readers out there ! Also , I've been busy with yearbook and basketball practice .
--------------------------------------------------

You and Joon were already done eating and you were heading over to play games . Donghae kept staring at you and Joon as you walked away , holding hands and chatting happily . Jessica came back from the bathroom .
"Oppa , I'm hungry ," she said .
"What do you want to eat ?" Donghae asked her .
"Anything without carbs , sugar , and fat ," she replied .
"That's like all of the food here though ," Donghae pointed out .
"Bwoh ?! But I'm hungry oppa~" she whined . Donghae sighed frustratedly .
"It's an amusement park , of course it's basically all junk food ," Donghae explained .
"Well , can we go out and get something to eat ?" Jessica asked .
"Well , I'm supposed to stay here with the other members ," Donghae said , making up an excuse .
"Oppa~~~ Please ? We'll only be gone a little while . I'm sure no one will notice ," Jessica said , using her puppy dog eyes .
"Fine , but we'll be back within an hour , araso ?" Donghae said .
"Yay ! Okay oppa . Kaja !" Jessica said happily and dragged him to the entrance of the park .

Meanwhile , you and Joon were playing the arcade games where you win prizes . You walked past a game where you had to make 3 baskets and you would win a big teddy bear . Joon saw that you were staring .
"Want me to win you that big teddy bear ?" he asked you .
"Would you ?" you said .
"Of course . Anything for you ," he said . You blushed . He walked with you , hand-in-hand , to the game . He easily shot 3 baskets .
"Which one do you want ?" he asked you .
"Um . . . The big brown teddy bear ," you said and pointed to one . It had a heart on its stomach . Joon asked for that one and he handed it to you .
"You make a lovely couple , and your girlfriend is very pretty ," the person who ran the stand said .
"Oh , were no-" you started to say but Joon interrupted you .
"Thank you , I'm glad I'm not the only person ," Joon said and walked away with you in shock .
"Oppa , why'd you say that ?" you asked him .
"Well , we once were . And I wanted to ask you something ," he said .
"Go for it ," you responded , your hands interlaced with each others , walking toward the fountain in the middle of the park .
"Would you . . . Consider giving me a second chance ?" he asked you .
"At what ? Being a boyfriend or friend ?" you asked him , as the both of you sat down on a bench near the fountain .
"Being a boyfriend ," Joon said and took your hands and looked into your eyes . You looked back . "I never meant to hurt you in the past , I was young and foolish , and stupid to believe her . Please , forgive and give me a second chance . I never stopped loving you ." You started getting teary eyed . He wiped a tear that escaped your eyes .
"Do you think I could sleep on that offer ? Of course I forgive you , but I think I need one night to think about it ," you explained to him .
"I understand . I think I'd have to think about it too if it ever happened to me ," he said . You nodded .
"Thanks for understanding . You know you'll always be my Joonie oppa no matter what , right ?" you told him . He smiled .
"I know . C'mon , I think everyone's starting to leave the park now ," Joon said . You held his hand as you both headed towards the entrance of the park . You saw some of the Super Junior members waiting there for you and the other members to come back . You saw EeTeuk and the anger in his eyes . He started to stomp over towards the two of you .
"You bastard ," EeTeuk said and punched Joon in the jaw .
"Oppa ! Stop !" you said , pushing away EeTeuk .
"What are you doing with him ?!" EeTeuk yelled at you .
"We caught up ! Is that so hard ?! Can't friends hang out ?!" you yelled back at him .
"Not ones that hurt you in the past !" EeTeuk yelled back .
"Well I can ! All he wanted to do was apologize ! Please , don't hurt him ," you said , bringing your voice back down during the last part . EeTeuk huffed an angry huff .
"Mianhae Joon . I was just being overprotective ," EeTeuk explained .
"Gwenchana hyung , I think I deserved it anyways ," Joon said , wiping away the blood at the corner of his lips .
"Well , we better get going , see you later then oppa ," you said . You gave him a friendly hug and picked up the big teddy bear Joon had won for you . You walked over to the other members with EeTeuk , who was still partially angry .
"Noona , what happened between you and Joon-sshi ?" Sungmin asked .
"I'll tell you . . . At the right time . Right now , I don't think it's the best time ," you said . He looked a little sad but understood .
"Alright noona , but you have to tell me . Promise ?" he asked and held out his pinky and thumb .
"Pinky promise ," you said and interlaced your pinky with his and touched thumbs .
"Where's Donghae ?" Eunhyuk asked . You hadn't seen Donghae since he went off with Jessica .
"He just texted me . He's at home . He went out to eat with Jessica and he just dropped her off at her dorm . Let's all go home now , we still have to get ~~~~~-ah her books tomorrow ," Yesung said . You wondered how Yesung could be so dorky one minute , and serious the next . But that was just how this band worked . You all piled into the 3 vans and headed home . Once at home , you took your big teddy bear and opened the door to the room you and Donghae shared . You walked in and saw Donghae already in his pajamas and was on the laptop .
"Hi oppa !" you said happily and set the teddy bear in the corner .
"Hey ," he said . You took your pajamas and took them to the bathroom where you got changed and brushed your teeth . Once you got back to the room , Donghae was reading a book in bed . You sat on your bed and leaned against the wall , you were thinking about you and Joon getting back together . Donghae noticed you were thinking .
"Everything alright ?" he asked you .
"Kinda , not really ," you said .
"What's wrong ? You can tell me ," Donghae said and moved over onto your bed and sat down on the edge . You sighed .
"It's just . . . my ex asked me to give him a second chance , at being a boyfriend . I still have feelings for him , but I have feelings for someone else too , but I don't know if he feels the same way about me ," you explained , hoping he'd get that you were talking about him as the other guy .
"Well , just follow your heart and everything will fall into place . Let's go to sleep now , we're helping you get ready for university tomorrow ," Donghae said . You groaned .
"I don't wanna go back to school ," you said grumpily . Donghae chuckled at your childishness .
"Don't worry , it'll be over before you know it ," he said . "Night !" He turned off the lights .
"Night oppa ," you said and fell into a restless sleep .

You woke up to the sound of clattering pans . You sat up and stretched . It was only 8:30 in the morning . You got out of bed and pulled on a random sweatshirt . It just happened to be Joon's from back when he gave it to you . You had never given it back . You walked out into the hallway and looked into the kitchen . Hankyung was cooking while Donghae was sitting at the table , staring blankly at the newspaper .
"Morning ," you said and sat down across from Donghae . He kept staring at the newspaper .
"Oppa ?" you asked and waved your hand in front of his face .
"He's in a trance . Take a look at the front of the paper ," Hankyung explained . You took the paper away from Donghae and your heart ripped into a million pieces . It said Donghae and Jessica were dating and there was a picture of them eating inside a fancy restaurant . You dropped it .
"Is it true oppa ?" you asked him .
"ANI ! They have it all wrong ! We just went out to eat ," Donghae explained . You tried to believe him , but in the picture , they seemed to close to be friends .
"I'm gonna go book shopping with friends today instead . Oppas , you can just rest . Tell EeTeuk oppa for me please ? I'm gonna go wash up ," you said and quickly walked away from the kitchen . You took a quick shower and grabbed your cell phone and bag . You didn't bother to put on makeup or dry your hair . You left the apartment and called Joon to meet you at the Lost Cafe . You were wearing a white v-neck t-shirt , a gray cardigan , black skinny jeans , and white flats .
[Outfit : http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SnKcadvVgQg/SbD6IqBH6iI/AAAAAAAAAHQ/dGsVYiUfCIU/s1600-h/Trendy+Cardigan+b.JPG]
You were sitting at a booth when Joon walked through the door in a beanie and sunglasses and regular clothes on .
"Hey , what did you wanna tell me ?" he asked .
"I actually thought about what you asked yesterday and ," you started to say when Joon interrupted you .
"You can have more time to think , I don't mind . I just want you to be happy ," he said . You shook your head .
"I wanted to say , yes , I'd be happy to be your girlfriend again ," you said .
-------------------------------
Long chappie ? It didn't really take me that long to type it up . I've kind of had this idea in my head since winglin was down . Ah , I hope you all enjoyed it !

~Park MinSun / Karissa Cruz - March 10 , 2010

Comment Replies !

fumaster : Actually , some of the other fanfics I read in the past had some really cute outfits I liked and just saved them .

Krystle : LOL . Well , its okay . I haven't updated in a LONG time . And mostly because Winglin was down . O: I was like DYING . Buhh I'm glad its working now !

lilxoxoangel : KeKeKe(: It's been a while since I've updated , so I hope this makes up for it ! :D Please keep supporting me !

KibumLovesLyn : AHAHA . Joon is hot(; Yes , he's going to be sticking around for a while now(:

purple_lilly : It's okay(: Sungmin is cute . Ahaha . Buhh I don't really have a favorite in Super Junior . Their all really talented(: AHA . I was about to pick Mir , buhh Iunno . I felt he was kinda young , so I chose Joon(:

Super_Bang : AHA . AH ! I made you wait like 3 weeks for a new chapter ! Stupid winglin . *kicks winglin* Well , I hope this chapter makes up for it ! :D AHA ! I'm make you like Sungmin(: WOO !

posche14 : LOLOLOL ! I think everyone in this world loves Donghae .

sailorroxy(Siwon's Wife) : AHAHA . I'm sure it'd be cute to see (;

Phani_Babee : AHA . I can never pick between the two . Their too darn gorgeous !

teukiechicken : I can only imagine him as super cute , like seriously ! Ah ! I haven't updated in a long time ! Like a whole month ! O: I'm so sorry !

-CeeRawrz : He's this one guy from MBLAQ . I'd post a link buhh Google won't work for me . Just google Joon from MBLAQ . He's pretty hot(;

Samantha : It's okay , I haven't updated in over a month ! O: I know ! Buhh no worries . Something good is gonna happen(: