As long as your happy , I will be too

I Can't Love You
AH ! I know I haven't updated in a long time ! Mianhae ! I started basketball practice and I haven't had time to update ! D: I hope I still ave readers out there ! Enjoy this update !
-------------------------------

"Y-you're back ?" you stuttered .
"I never left ," the mystery person answered and smiled . You smiled .
"I missed you ," you said and hugged him .
"Me too ," the mystery person said and hugged you back .
"Joonie oppa , when did you get so corny ?" you asked as you pulled away .
"I've always been corny , you just never noticed ," Joon replied . You laughed .
"Noona , you know Joon-sshi ?" Sungmin asked you . You nodded .
"Neh . We were . . . really good friends , before he became famous ," you said , hesitating on telling the truth .
"Oh . Well , I'll let you two catch up . I'll go play with Kyu . We'll see you in a bit !" Sungmin said and walked off to find Kyuhyun .
"Why didn't you tell them the truth ?" Joon asked .
"Molla . . . I just . . . Don't think I want them to know ," you answered . You sighed sadly . Joon took your chin and lifted it up gently to make you look at him .
"They'll understand . Trust me . They care about you , like me ," Joon said .
"Then why did we end up like me did ?" you asked him .
"I was young and foolish . Let's just forget the past , okay ? I wanna make it up to you ," Joon explained . You smiled .
"I'd like that ," you said . Joon smiled back and held out his hand . You gladly took it and entwined your fingers with his , just like old times . You both walked hand-in-hand towards the roller coasters . You both really looked like a couple , and the other artists noticed that too . Especially Donghae .
"Oppa ! Look ! I think ~~~~~-ah and Joon are dating . Isn't that great ?!" Jessica pointed out . Donghae felt anger boiling up in his chest .
"Yeah . Just great . Let's go ride some of the rides ," Donghae said through gritted teeth and dragged Jessica towards the ride , The Viking . You and Joon were also in line , but Donghae didn't see the two of you .
"Oppa , I'm scared ," you said to Joon , who was swinging both of your hands . Donghae heard you and looked up to see you and Joon further up the line .
"Don't worry . I'll protect you ," Joon replied and leaned his forehead on yours . Donghae felt his heart squeeze in pain and hurt .
"Oppa , gwenchanayo ?" he heard Jessica asked him , looking up at him with big eyes . He nodded . He couldn't speak from the pain he was feeling . You and Joon got on the ride and so did Donghae and Jessica . You and Joon sat at the very end of the ride while Jessica and Donghae sat in the middle . The ride started and you squealed in excitement . Jessica was already screaming and the ride wasn't even that high yet . As the ride got higher , you started to scream in happiness and excitement .
"Ahhhh !" you screamed when the ride reached its peak . You clutched onto Joon's arm and buried your face in it . He held your head against his arm protectively and rubbed your head gently . Jessica was screaming at the top of her lungs and was clinging onto Donghae like it was the end of the world . Donghae couldn't enjoy the ride because Jessica had chosen to sit in the middle where it wasn't as fun . The ride ended and Joon gently poked your head .
"The ride's over . You okay ?" he asked . You looked up from his arm timidly . You nodded .
"C'mon . Let's go and ride another ride ," Joon said and helped you up since your knees had gone weak . Donghae had already exited the ride with Jessica clinging to his arm , since she was "so scared" .

You and Joon went to go ride the water log where there was water and a camera . Donghae and Jessica went to go ride a calmer ride , which was the hot air balloon ride . She didn't like roller coasters which caused Donghae to become gloomier . He loved riding roller coasters and wished he could be riding them with you . While he went on the balloon ride with Jessica , you and Joon were getting on the water log ride .
"Ready to get wet ?" Joon asked .
"Oh yeah !" you said , saying the title of his band's debut song . He chuckled .
"Don't worry , if the picture comes out bad , we can ride it again ," Joon said , teasing you .
"Yah ! Are you saying I look bad ?" you questioned him , as the ride started .
"Ani , your beautiful ," Joon said and smiled charmingly at you . You blushed and looked down . Joon tilted your head up .
"Don't look down , the camera won't be able to see your face then ," he said . You giggled . The ride started and it started out peacefully . You relaxed against Joon's muscular chest . Just as you thought was going to get more relaxing , you saw the fall of the ride . You squealed in excitement .
"Ready for the camera ?" Joon whispered in your ear . You nodded excitedly .
"Get ready !" Joon said just as the log approached the fall .
"AHHHHH !" you screamed in excitement as the log went down the fall . You quickly posed for the camera just as it took your picture . You held up a peace sign while Joon made a funny face . The log reached the end of the fall and was spraying water everywhere . Joon covered your head and eyes with his hands so you wouldn't get to wet . Once you both were out of the ride , you went to go purchase your picture . You bought stickers and regular sized versions of the picture . You handed a sticker to Joon . He stuck it on the inside of his wallet . You stuck yours on the back of your phone .
"You hungry yet ?" Joon asked . You nodded cutely . He chuckled .
"Then let's go . I'll go buy something to eat ," Joon said and led you towards the food court . Donghae had finished the balloon ride with Jessica . She went to the bathroom and he went to the food court to go buy something to eat . He saw Joon and you in line . You were leaning and holding onto his arm as you talked about what to eat . He thought you both really were a couple .
'~~~~~-ah , do you feel the same way I do ? Or do you like Joon-sshi more ?' Donghae wondered to himself . He saw you and Joon order 2 churros and a frozen lemonade to share . You both sat by the water fountain and talked freely and happily . Donghae sighed to himself .
'As long as your happy ~~~~~-ah , I will be too .' Donghae thought to himself .
-------------------------------------
AH ! I haven't updated in SO LONG ! Mianhae ! Happy Birthday Yunho oppa ! :D Well , I ope chu like this update ! Please leave comments ! They help me know I have readers and support me ! Thank chuuu ! (:

~Park MinSun - February 6 , 2010

Comment Replies !

Phani_Babee : LOL ! Fishyyy~ (;

Samantha : LOL ! Ahahaha ! Ah , Teukie(: Yes , he was pwned :D Hehehe(: Can chu tell what Joon is ??? Thanks for the compliment ! It helps me !:D

-CeeRawrz : See who it is now ???

Super_Bang : LOL ! I am ??? How ??? AHAHA ! Seriously ??? Jessica is making chu jealous in this fanfic ??? Here's the update ! And chur welcome ! :D

posche14 : Yup ! :D You said it (:

sailorroxy(Siwon's Wife) : LOLOLOL ! I'm not a morning person either . Nice lyrics(; They describe everything VERY WELL[:

KibumLovesLyn : Guess who's the oppa now ! :D YAY ! I'm glad chu love my fanfic(:

lilxoxoangel : It's a good cliffy ??? Thanks ! Here's the update ! :D

snowyelf : YAAAY ! New reader ! :D Do chu know who the "he" is now ??? Please keep reading ! :D

fumaster : Actually , in the past fanfics I've read , some of them have links to the outfits and I liked most of them so I bookmarked em . Also , I like miusa outfits , so I search them and bookmark them as well(: Hope that helps ! :D

Krystle : S'okay ! I'm just glad chur still reading :D YAAAY ! It has internet connection ! WOO ! :D I'm glad chu like all of my chapters ! [: