What did you do ?!

I Can't Love You
Happy New Year ! GOSH . 2009 has passed by WAAAY too fast . Does anyone read allkpop buhh me ? DBSK might disband ! AHHH ! I almost cried . )': Please keep supporting me !
-------------------------------

You and Donghae awkwardly walked to the living room where the rest of the members were at .
"Did you guys finish putting all your clothes away ?" EeTeuk asked , getting ingredients out of cabinets in the kitchen .
"Not yet oppa . I would've been done though ," you said , mumbling the last part .
"What did you say ?" Sungmin asked .
"Huh ? Oh nothing ," you said , avoiding eye contact .
"What did you do Donghae ?!" Eunhyuk yelled .
"Why me ?!" Donghae yelled in defense .
"You were the one helping her !" Hankyung yelled .
"What did he do ~~~~~-ah ?" Kyuhyun asked , tired of everyone yelling .
"Nothing , nothing wrong . Just . . . nothing ," you said , trying to find the words to explain the event that happened moments ago .
"See I didn't do anything wrong !" Donghae yelled .
"Sure you didn't ," Siwon said .
"Can we just drop the subject ?" you asked .
"Sure ," the other members agreed .
"Let's play a game !" Ryeowook suggested .
"What kind of game ?" Shindong asked .
"STAR CRAFT !" Kyuhyun yelled . You giggled .
"No . A get to know each other better ," Ryeowook said . "Well , get to know ~~~~-ah more . And for her to get to know us better ."
"Let's play !" Heechul said .
"Araso , ~~~~~-ah , what's your favorite color ?" Kibum asked .
"Blue , what about everyone else's ?" you asked .
"Sapphire Blue !" they all yelled . You giggled . That was the color of they're official fan club .
"What's your favorite food ?" Sungmin asked .
"Dukkbokki ," you said and smiled .
"That's my favorite too !" Sungmin and Kyuhyun said . You all high-fived .
"What did Donghae do to you while you guys were putting away clothes ?" Hankyung sneakily asked .
"You have to answer it or there'll be a punishment !" Eunhyuk said .
"Nothing happened !" you said , starting to blush .
"She's blushing ! Hyung what does that mean ?!" Kangin shouted .
"Something DEFINITELY happened !" EeTeuk yelled back .
"What he do !" Heechul shouted .
"Nothing !" you and Donghae yelled at the same time .
"Something happened !" Sungmin yelled .
"Nothing happened . Nothing bad anyways ," you said , mumbling the last part . Donghae heard you .
"What would you call it then ?" Donghae asked .
"Embarrassing !" you said .
"Really ? I found it funny ," he said , chuckling .
"Yah ! It's not funny !" you yelled and hit his arm .
"What's not funny ?" Shindong asked .
"Donghae finding my undergarments and teasing me about them ," you said . You froze .

OH

.

.

.

MY

.

.

.

GOSH

Wrong thing to say .
"You did what ?!" EeTeuk yelled , running out of the kitchen in an apron and holding a spatula .
"Oppa , it was an acci-" you started to say but got cut off by the other members .
"You ert !"
"AH ! VIOLATOR !"
"I'm switching rooms with you !"
"Your-"
"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP !" you yelled . The other members looked at you . "Can't we just eat dinner , and drop the subject please !" you yelled , rubbing your temples .
"O-okay ," they said . EeTeuk said and went back into the kitchen .
"Let's just watch TV ," Kibum suggested and the television to Music Bank . SNSD was performing their song "Tell Me Your Wish" .
"Food's ready !" EeTeuk shouted as he brought in the pot of dukkbokki .
"DUKKBOKKI !" you , Kyuhyun , and Sungmin yelled .
"Dig in !" EeTeuk shouted . Everyone took a bowl and filled them up , digging in on EeTeuk's delicious food . The night was filled with laughter , fun , and no trace of what happened between you and Donghae .
-----------------------------
Ugh . Bad chapter . AAAACK . I have writer's block . I get writer's block when I'm sick . -___-" I'll try and make a better one if I get an idea . Comments are loved !

~Park MinSun

COMMENT REPLIES !

Phani__Babee : AHAHA . y Donghae . xDDD

-C- -- : YAY ! New reader ! WOO ! Ahaa . Cute erted Donghae . Or he's just curious . xDDD Please keep supporting me !

avashuck : Here's the update ! Buhh it's not a good one . -___-"

Samantha : AHAHA . No rush at all . I love your random comments . They make my day(: Ahaa . I needed a comedic moment in there . :D Hope chu like this update !

purple_lilly : Oh cool ! Thank chu ! I wanted it to be funny(: Please keep supporting me !

KibumLovesLyn : Aha ! It's okay ! I thought you weren't going to like my story . xDDD Buhh its all good now ! Glad chu love my fanfic !

Krystle : AHAHA ! I want to find another one . I might make one myself , buhh I wanna get one from a designing place . Do you know a good one ? Please suggest it to me !