Another Moment

I Can't Love You
AH ! Like my poster and background ? I got it done by intentions.at.heart @ dark memoirs :D Thanks a million ! They're really quick too(: I requested it yesterday and I got it today ! WOO ! Thanks again ! I'm writing this chapter on the spot , so please don't get mad at me if it's bad . -___-"
----------------------------------------------

"Well , we should all go to sleep now ," EeTeuk said , finishing up his bowl of dukkbokki .
"Hyung , it's only 8:30 ," Sungmin pointed out .
"Oppa , your getting old !" you yelled . Sungmin high fived you .
"You really wanna say that ?" EeTeuk said , getting closer .
"Ah ! No oppa ! Don't !" you said . Too late .EeTeuk started tickling you .
"Wait , that means we're old too !" Heechul and Kangin shouted . They joined in in tickling you .
"O-o-oppas ! HELP !" you shouted in between laughs . Donghae , Sungmin , and Kyuhyun joined . Not in helping you , but tickling you .
"OPPAS !" you yelled , laughing harder , your stomach hurting .
"Fine , I'll help you ," Kyuhyun said . He got up and grabbed your arms then pulled you up .
"Get her !" EeTeuk shouted .
"Ah !" you screamed and ran away . "OPPAS ! HELP ME PLEEEEASE !"
"No !" Kyuhyun , Sungmin , and Donghae yelled .
"Oppas are meanies !" you yelled while running past them .
"Over here !" Yesung yelled from beside a closet . You ran in it and he shut the door behind you .
"Thank you Yesung oppa , AT LEAST HE HELPED ME !" you yelled from the inside .
"No problem . We can spend the night here . I usually do after I visit everyone sleeping ," he said , nonchalant .
"Really oppa ? Really ?" you asked .
"Molla . . . It's just always been a habit of mine . They look so peaceful , unlike how stressed they look when they're awake ," Yesung explained .
"Ohh . I understand now ," you said and smiled . You looked at your clothes . "Oppa , am I really supposed to go to sleep dressed like this ?" You pointed to your jeans and t-shirt .
"This is a closet . I'm sure Ryeowook has something in here that fits you ," Yesung said , pointing to Ryeowook's side o the closet .
"He doesn't live in this dorm though ," you said .
"All of the member's clothing are in this closet . Well half . Just in case one of the other members sleep over here ," Yesung explained to you .
"Ohh . Araso . Don't look please !" you said as you picked out a pair of baggy shorts . You were just going to wear your t-shirt .
"Araso . I won't ," Yesung said and turned around , covering his eyes . You hid behind some clothes just in case . You took off your jeans and slipped on Ryeowook's shorts .
"Done !" you said stepping out of the clothes .
"Araso , you can sleep first . I'm going to change ," Yesung said , grabbing a pillow and a blanket for you .
"Komawo . Night !" you said and laid the pillow in a midst of a section of the clothes , hiding you . You laid down and started to fall asleep .
"Night ~~~~-ah ," Yesung said before you fell into a deep slumber with a smile on your face , remembering dinner and the event between you and Donghae .

The next morning you woke up to screaming and shouting .
"Where is she ?!"
"Who took her ?!"
"Donghae , what did you do ?!"
"Nothing !"
You walked out of the closet , rubbing your eyes .
"~~~~~~~-ah !" the other members yelled and tackle-hugged you .
"O-oppas , can't . . . breath ," you said .
"Mianhae ," they said and let go , except for Sungmin .
"Sungmin oppa , were you really worried that much ?" you asked .
"Neh !" he said , then let you go and helped you up .
"Aw~ Oppa , you act like my dongsaeng ," you said .
"Then I get to call you noona !" he said cutely .
"Araso !" you said , now this was the start of a great friendship .
"~~~~-ah , get dressed . Were going to film Champagne today ," EeTeuk said .
"Araso , I'll be back ," you said and walked into your room . When you walked into the room , you caught Donghae only in jeans , shirtless .
"Oh ! ~~~~-ah ," he said , turning around . You saw his abs . You blushed and looked away .
"Mianhae ! I just needed to get clothes . . . to go change ," you said . You quickly picked out jeans and a t-shirt then ran into the bathroom . You took a deep breath in then exhaled . You quickly changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a graphic t-shirt .
[Outfit : http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_eyNB9CR5IO0/Sh09uNZXhKI/AAAAAAAAAkM/rtNtUlctYdE/s1600-h/1338grey-1.jpg]
You quickly fixed your hair then plated your bangs to the side . You opened the bathroom door slightly to check if Donghae was still out there . He wasn't . You quickly slipped on your white converse then grabbed your bag and phone from the charger . You ran outside and bumped into Donghae who was about to come in .
"Oof ," you said . You closed your eyes ready to hit the floor but it never came . You opened one eye and saw Donghae's face , 1 inch away from your face .
"Gwenchana ?" Donghae asked , his arm around your waist to keep you from falling .
"Y-yeh ," you stuttered and looked away , blushing . He let you up and you were still looking away , blushing . "Komawo oppa ." With that , you walked past him and into the living room , trying to get your cheeks to cool down .
"Are you okay noona ? Do you have a fever ?" Sungmin asked , feeling your forehead .
"Oh , I'm fine . Kaja ," you said as Donghae walked into the living room . You all piled into 2 different elevators then got into the 3 separate vans . You ended up sitting next to Donghae .
'This is going to be awkward . . .' you thought and looked out the window , avoiding Donghae's eyes .
--------------------------------------------
Ekkk . I don't like this chapter . I find it boring . -____-" Please keep supporting me ! Comments are loved !

~Park MinSun / Karissa Cruz !

Comment Replies !

purple_lilly : Really ? I found the last chapter really boring . And this one . -____-"

sailorroxy(Siwon's Wife) : Yes I do . I do't know . I'm always on the computer when I'm sick . And eat a lot of fruits along with drinking water . I like to read other fanfics and get ideas fromthem and fuse em with my own :D Buhh when I'm sick , some things just don't STICK . xDDD

Phani_Babee : That's why chu LOVE EeTeuk as a brother ! :D

Super_Bang : Yay ! I'm glad you referred to me to one of your friends ! I'm SUPER happy ! Please spread this one fanfic that I absolutely enjoy ! winglin.net/fanfic/JayHubbed It's super funny ! And its great if you love 2PM :D

Samantha : AHA ! Yes it did ! :D I love chur comments (: They make my day ! And I'm glad chu like my story ! :DDD I find that funny(: Maybe he will in the future . . . *wink*wink*

Krystle : KeKeKe . I thought it would be funny if EeTeuk would have a spatula(: Just didn't think about what he would do with it . . . xDDD

bluekira : Ahaaa . I always thought Donghae was a . xD Really ? You think the chapter was cute ? I thought it was boring . I thought the readers would too . -___-"