Feelings ?

I Can't Love You
AH ! Sorry I haven't been updating ! The day I was going to update , Winglin wasn't working ! And then it didn't start working til today ! AH ! I'm such a horrible author . -____-" I hope I still have readers out there ! (:

P.S. I meant like exposing the members as like telling revealing stories of each other . I got the idea from Wild Bunny when JaeBeom said 'Exposing WooYoung' LOLOLOL .
----------------------------------------

You were all done recording after 6 hours . You were so tired ! You wanted to take a nap , but you had to Music Core with the members for their performance . You all loaded into 3 separate vans . You ended up sitting in between Kyuhyun and Sungmin . So far , you were the closest with the two .
"How did you like recording ?" Kyuhyun asked .
"It was fun , but Siwon , EeTeuk , and Hankyung oppas slapped me too hard ," you admitted , covering your face in embarrassment .
"Me too Noona !" Sungmin said . You giggled at his dorkiness and uncovered your face .
"HA . ers ," Kyuhyun said smugly . You and Sungmin looked at each other then hit the magnae on the head hard .
"YAH ! What was that for ?!" Kyuhyun yelled , rubbing his sore head .
"You started it !" Sungmin and you said at the same time . Donghae was in the same van as you , but he was sitting in the front seat with the driver . His heart felt a pang of jealousy and hurt .
'What is this ? Am I feeling jealous ? No way , I can't have feelings for EeTeuk hyung's sister . I just can't .' he thought to himself , shaking his head to get the thoughts out of his head . You noticed him shaking his head and wondered what was wrong with him . You leaned forward and poked his shoulder , taking him out of his thoughts . He looked at you and you looked at him curiously .
"Something wrong oppa ?" you asked , wondering about him shaking his head furiously earlier .
"Oh , its nothing . Just too many thoughts in my head ," he replied , lying .
"Oh , okay . Just wanted to make sure you were okay ," you said and smiled at him . He gave you a small smile back and you sat back , talking to Sungmin and Kyuhyun again .
'Aish . I can't like her .' Donghae thought again and started staring out the window to get you out of his head , unsuccessfully .

You all arrived at the dorms to change quickly . You hopped out of the car and you all speedily walked towards the elevators . Once you were in the dorm , you and Donghae ran into the room you both shared and he took his Sorry Sorry outfit and Why I Like You outfit . You quickly picked out a casual outfit . Then Donghae spoke up .
"Were going to a club afterwards to celebrate who ever wins ," he reminded you . You nodded and went to your closet to pick out a dress . It was a black dress , you accessorized it with a thin gold belt and a long gold chain with stars on it . You took out your black heels and walked into the bathroom to change .
[Outfit : http://bp3.blogger.com/_glgqMD5If8Y/Rx9YYceZsgI/AAAAAAAABA0/3Ej8LvSII9M/s1600-h/CO2792_3.jpg]
You applied simple eyeliner , blush , and lipgloss . You applied mascara and put your hair in a quick side ponytail . You looked back at your reflection then , satisfied , you walked out and grabbed your bag . Donghae was already in the living room waiting for you . You walked into the living room , trying to pull down your skirt .
"WOAH ! ~~~~~-ah ! Is that really you ?!" Kangin joked .
"Yah ! Shut up . Were going to a club afterwards so I just decided to dress up ," you explained hitting Kangin on the arm . EeTeuk came in through the door to check if everyone was ready . When he saw you , his eyes bulged out .
"YOU ARE NOT WEARING THAT PARK ~~~~~~-AH ! GO CHANGE !" he yelled at you .
"Oppa ! We're almost late as it is ! I don't have time to change ! Let's just go !" you said and walked passed him . Donghae's mouth was open the whole time . The dress perfectly accented your long legs , and your simple make up had enhanced your already natural beauty .
"Yah , Fishy , what are you looking at ? Let's go !" Heechul said and pushed him towards the door . Donghae stumbled at first , but then regained his consciousness and walked out the door in his Sorry Sorry outfit . Once again , Super Junior and you all separated into the 3 vans and took off towards Music Core . You were seated in between Donghae and EeTeuk . You could see EeTeuk was slightly angry at you for choosing such a revealing dress .
"You could've chose another dress !" EeTeuk yelled .
"You were the one that chose this for me when we went shopping !" you yelled back .
"I thought it wouldn't be this short !" he yelled .
"Well it is ! And I chose it because we were all in a rush ! So too bad oppa !" you said and stuck your tongue out at him .
"Aish . . . I'm such a babo . . ." EeTeuk mumbled to himself . You and Donghae silently chuckled at his mumbling .

Soon , you all arrived at Music Core . All 13 members , plus you , hopped out of the van . You were all greeted with camera flashes . You tried to see your way through , but there were just too many flashes . Soon , you tripped on the carpet . You were waiting for the carpet to come in contact with your face , but it never came . You opened one eye to find your self 2 inches away from Donghae's face .
"Gwenchana ?" he asked you . You nodded , speechless . He lifted you back up , and guided you towards the doors . Many of the reporters were asking 'Who is that girl ?' and 'Is that your girlfriend Donghae-shii ?' You and Donghae just ignored the questions and entered the Music Core studio . He led you backstage where all of the other bands were . SHINee came up and greeted you both , since they knew EeTeuk was your older brother .
"Ahnyoung hyung , NOONA !" they said and bowed politely then bear hugged you . You laughed and hugged them back . Donghae felt another pang of jealousy , but let it go . He walked towards the other members who were getting their hair and makeup done .
"Wah ! We haven't seen you in so long !" Onew said . You nodded and smiled brightly . You had always loved SHINee , they were like your younger brothers .
"But noona is still short ," Taemin said , comparing your heights .
"Yah ! Your supposed to be nice to your elders remember !" you said smacked his arm playfully .
"He was just kidding , you know that ," Minho said .
"Minho-ah , you've grown so much ! Gosh , now I really DO feel short ," you said .
"We'll always love noona no matter what !" Key said and hugged you tightly .
"I know , I know . Noona will always love dongsaengs too . Now go ! I'm sure you still have to get ready ," you said .
"Right , bye noona ! We'll hang out later , araso ?" they said . You nodded and shoo-ed them away . You walked towards Super Junior when you were bear hugged again . You turned to see SeoHyun and Yoona .
"AH ! I missed you guys !" you said and hugged them back . You were the closest to them and Taeyeon , but Taeyeon was getting her hair done .
"We missed you too ! Ah , it really has been a long time ," Yoona said .
"We have to hang out and catch up at the club ," SeoHyun added . You nodded happily and hugged them both tightly again .
"You look so pretty !" Yoona and SeoHyun said together , looking at your outfit .
"Thank you , although I wish I had chosen a different dress . EeTeuk oppa keeps scolding me about it ," you said .
"You know how he is ," Yoona said .
"You look stunning anyways ," SeoHyun said .
"We have to go , stylist unni is calling us to get out hair and makeup done ," they said .
"No problem , tell Taeyeon to see me before you guys go on stage , araso ?" you told them . They nodded and hugged you again before leaving you . You sat on a couch by Super Junior . You unconsciously looked over at Donghae , who was getting his hair done .
'Wah . . . He's so handsome .' you thought . You shook your head when you realized what you had thought . 'I can't like him . He's a celebrity and I'll become more of a burden . Aish .' you thought again and leaned back in the chair . 'Doesn't mean I can admire from afar , right ?' you thought to yourself . You continued to stare at him as he got his hair done . Yet , you didn't notice someone else had noticed you staring at him .
-------------------------------
Aish ! I don't remember who commented last since I've been away for so long ! Sorry ! Please comment please !