I'm Sorry

I Can't Love You
OMG ! I updated yesterday , buhh when I posted it , my internet was being gay and it didn't connect , and when i backspaced , my story was GONE . It was late last night , so I was sleepy . And I'm so sorry for not updating any sooner ! I've been so busy with homework , basketball practice , and yearbook . So yeah . Enjoy the update ! :D
---------------------------------------------

"I wanted to say , yes , I'd be happy to be your girlfriend again ," you said . Joon broke out into a huge smile and pulled you up into a tight embrace . You awkwardly hugged back .
"Where do you want to go now ?" he asked , breaking the hug .
"I'm actually going to buy my books for university , but I'm going with InYoung unni and Ca Ai . Maybe we can go tomorrow ?" you asked .
"Sure , you want me to give you a ride ?" Joon asked .
"No thanks , its just down the street . I'll just walk and have one of the Super Junior oppas pick me up ," you said .
"Araso , be careful . And call me when you get home , okay ?" Joon said .
"Araso . Bye bye ," you said and turned to walk away , but Joon pulled you back and kissed you lightly on your cheek .
"Bye , see you tomorrow ," Joon said and walked you out and you both headed your different ways . You walked down the street towards the book store , All Booked Up . They sold textbooks , novels , and manga . You walked in and took out the list of books you needed . You were majoring in acting and singing . You were also taking the regular classes . You picked out the books you needed , a book for yourself , and a couple of mangas for the Super Junior members . You went up to the counter and paid for your books , then walked to the park near the dorm . You bought a strawberry ice cream cone and sat on a swing , deep in your thoughts .
'Did I make the right choice ? Will EeTeuk oppa be okay with this ? Will Joon be able to replace Donghae's place in my heart ?' These thoughts ran through your head . You ate your ice cream cone slowly , night creeping up on you , while you never noticed .

~Meanwhile~
Donghae was sitting in the room he shared with you , staring blankly staring at the article in front of him . He couldn't believe this happened . He had been so sure none of the paparazzi were following them , not even fans !
'I'm so stupid . Now I ruined my chance with ~~~~~-ah .' he thought . He ruffled his hair frustratedly . His phone rang . He looked at the screen to see who was calling . 'Jessica' it said . He answered .
"Yoboseyo ?" he said .
"Oppa ! Isn't this great ? Were going out again !" Jessica said happily .
"The press only assumes it ! Were not actually going out again ," Donghae explained .
"But the press thinks so ! So , don't we have to put on an act ? And plus , I thought you would be glad we were back together ," Jessica said .
"That was YEARS ago Jess . Were JUST FRIENDS now ," Donghae said , trying to stay calm .
"But oppa , I still have feelings for you ," Jessica said .
"I'm sorry Jess , but I don't . I . . . have feelings for someone else now , and I think I just missed the chance ," Donghae said , thinking of you .
"But Donghae , I love you !" Jessica cried , trying to have Donghae feel sorry for her , so he'll stay with her .
"I'm sorry Jess , but it's been over , for a long time . Goodbye ," Donghae said and hung up . He sighed .
'~~~~~-ah , I'll get you back , somehow .' he thought to himself . He laid down on his bed and tried to sleep all of his worries away .

~With You~
You had finished your ice cream cone and you were still in the park . It was already night time , but you didn't notice . You were swinging slowly , still thinking , your books in a plastic bag next to you . It was about 10 o'clock at night , and you were shivering . Your thin cardigan wasn't keeping you very warm . You breathed into your hands and rubbed them together to stay warm . It started to drizzle , you grabbed the bag of books and stood up . It started to rain harder . You ran under a tree . You were getting wet , and by the time you were under the big tree in the park , you were drenched . You couldn't go home , it was raining too hard and it was useless to take a taxi to the dorm when it was just down the street . You decided to wait out until the storm cleared up . You were shivering uncontrollably and you rubbed your hands and breathed on them to stay warm .
'Aigoo , I'm going to catch a cold .' you thought . 'I hope I'll be able to go to university tomorrow .' There was a big gush of wind and you shivered even more . Your teeth started to chatter and you were drenched to the bone . After about an hour , the storm started to let up . It started drizzling and you decided to start heading to the dorm . You trudged toward the building , your energy wearing out . When you had finally made it to the dorm , it felt like you were shivering and on fire at the same time . You pressed the button for the elevator to go up . You got in and pressed the level you lived on . When the doors opened , you slowly walked towards the door .
'One more step .' you thought . You opened the door , and walked in . All of Super Junior was in the dorm . You gave them a weak smile before your knees buckled and everything went black . The last thing you heard was all of Super Junior rushing towards you , screaming your name . The one you heard the loudest , was Donghae .
'Mianhae oppa , mianhae .' you thought .
--------------------------------------------------
I hope this update is long enough ! It's kinda late here , and I'm kind of tired , but I hope you like this update ! My spring break starts this week and I'm off all next week , so expect some more updates ! :D Please keep supporting me !

~Park MinSun / Karissa Cruz - March 28 , 2010

COMMENT REPLIES !

Samantha : LOL , he's all better now . His abs are hot though . xD I think Donghae did at least one good thing here . *wink*wink* LOL

teukiechicken : LOL , I know . I updated again ! So sorry for not updating in so long ! D: Forgive me !

Jaemin : New reader ! WOO ! I'm glad you love my story ! Here's the next update . Sorry for not updating for so long ! D:

Super_Bang : AWE ! Thanks ! LOL , Thunder is so cute ! I want to pinch his cheeks ! xDDD LOL , I wanted Sungmin to be adorable . :D I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long ! But Spring Break is coming ! :D

Fumaster : Yeah ! I'm back ! :D

Krystle : LOL , I'm glad you like my update ! I hope you like this one too ! :D

Park Hyun Ae : LOL , I will ! Thanks ! Please keep supporting me !

posche14 : I know , this update isn't very soon , but I hope it makes up for the time lost ! :D

KibumLovesLyn : Yeah ! LOL . Lucky(:

-CeeRawrz : LOL , Joon is hot(; So is Donghae . LOL xD