Sick

I Can't Love You

OHMYGOSH ! I'm so sorry for not posting up a new chapter ! I have church over the weekend and had to help prepare for Easter . And yesterday we had this huge earthquake in Cali so , I was just trying to relax and calm down . Yeah , buhh I'm safe , and so is my family so here's the update !
---------------------------------------------------

Super Junior watched you come in , they smiled , relieved you were home , but then they saw you fall down unconscious and they all ran to you , screaming your name . You had the bags of books in one hand . They set those to the side . EeTeuk felt your forehead . It was burning up and you were starting to break out in a cold sweat .
" ," EeTeuk cursed under his breath and picked you up bridal style .
"Is she gonna be okay hyung ?" Sungmin asked .
"Maybe . We need to get her dry though ," EeTeuk explained and carried you to your room . The others followed behind him . Donghae got out a pair of your sweatpants and a long sleeve t-shirt .
"I'll change her , since I'm her brother ," EeTeuk said . The other members nodded and walked out of the room . Hankyung went to go make you some porridge along with some of the members to help him . Yesung , Kangin , and Heechul went to the market to go get you some medicine . And the rest of the members lolled around in the living room , pacing , waiting to see if you were okay . EeTeuk came out of the room with your wet clothes and put them in the hamper .
"How is she hyung ?" Donghae asked .
"We need to keep her warm , where are the other members ?" EeTeuk asked .
"Heecul hyung , Kangin hyung , and Yesung hyung went to go buy medicine ," Kibum said .
"Hankyung's making porridge with some of the other members ," Eunhyuk said .
"Okay , well Donghae , Sungmin , can you help me watch over ~~~~~-ah until the others get back with the medicine ?" EeTeuk asked .
"Sure hyung ," they said and followed him to your room . Sungmin went to go get a warm rag to put on your forehead .
"Donghae ," EeTeuk said , while watching you .
"Neh hyung ," Donghae replied .
"Do you like ~~~~~-ah ?" EeTeuk asked . Donghae froze .
"Uh . . ." he said ."
"I got the rag ," Sungmin said . EeTeuk took it from him and put it on your forehead . Sungmin sat at the foot of the bed .
"I knew something bad was going to happen . I should've gone to look for her ," Sungmin said , blaming himself . "This is all my fault ."
"No its not Sungmin , she's gonna be alright . Stop beating yourself up about it ," Donghae said , patting is back . EeTeuk was holding your hand , wiping away the sweat on your forehead .
"~~~~~-ah , please be okay . Don't let it be like when you were younger ," EeTeuk said out loud .
"What happened when she was younger ?" Donghae asked . EeTeuk sighed .
"She used to get really sick . To the point where whenever she got sick , she'd have to go to the hospital . That's why she hates the hospital ," EeTeuk explained .
"Oh , I didn't know how hard noona really had it ," Sungmin said , almost crying .
"Yeah , hopefully she's stronger now ," Donghae said , looking at you affectionately . You were mumbling in your sleep .
"Mianhae oppa , mianhae . Don't hurt me ," you said , while shaking your head side to side . EeTeuk was soothing you .
"Sh . . . It's okay ~~~~-ah . Relax . Oppa's here ," he said . You started to quiet down and you fell asleep . Kangin came in holding the medicine .
"Here hyung , and Hankyung is almost done with the porridge ," he explained . EeTeuk nodded and propped you up . Sungmin helped you stay upright . EeTeuk poured the medicine into the cup and opened your mouth slightly and let you drink the medicine . You whimpered in your sleep , but reluctantly drank it all . Sungmin placed you back down onto the bed and put the rag back onto your forehead .
"I'll be right back , I'm going to go see if the porridge is ready ," EeTeuk said and walked out of the room .
'~~~~~-ah , please be okay . I can't lose you like this ,' Donghae thought and held onto your hand , rubbing his thumb across the back of your hand repeatedly . Sungmin was just staring at your face , looking for any signs of discomfort . EeTeuk came in with a bowl of Hankyung's porridge . Donghae propped you up against him , and gently woke you up . Your head fell back against his shoulder .
"Oppa . . . So . . . Tired ," you said , awake .
"You have to eat , here . It's Hankyung's porridge ," Sungmin said and spoon fed you . You ate all of the porridge willingly . You swallowed more medicine . Donghae wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head against your cheek . It was burning . He swept the bangs out of your eyes . You were falling asleep . Donghae was about to get out of his position , when you held onto his wrist .
"Stay , please ," you whispered .
"Araso ," he said and laid down next to you . EeTeuk and Sungmin walked out of the room , knowing the all needed to rest . You snuggled up next to Donghae and he wrapped his arms around your waist .
"Goodnight oppa ," you said and fell asleep .
"Night ~~~~~-ah ," he said and rested his head on yours and fell asleep too . The other members set up beds around the house and fell asleep too , since they had schedules the next morning .

~Next Morning~
Donghae woke up and saw you were still sleeping . You looked so peaceful . He brushed away your bangs and your eyes fluttered open slowly .
"I'm sorry , did I wake you up ?" he asked . You shook your head no . You sat up slowly when a wave of dizziness hit you . You held onto your head .
"Woah there , be careful ," Donghae said and made you lay back down . Donghae got up and felt your forehead . It was still hot .
"Wait here , I'll be right back ," Donghae said .
"Where am I supposed to go ?" you asked . Donghae chuckled . He walked out of the room and saw that Hankyung was making more of his porridge .
"Hey Donghae-ah . Is ~~~~-ah any better ?" he asked .
"A little . Her temperature is still high though ," he said .
"Ah , hopefully she'll feel better today . She has to miss university today ," Hankyung said .
"I know . She was looking forward to going back ," Donghae said and rubbed his hair .
"Here's the porridge , and there's the medicine on the tray too ," Hankyung said and handed him the tray . Donghae nodded and walked back to the bedroom . You were sitting up , listening to music .
"~~~~-ah , time to eat~" Donghae sang . You turned off your iPod and turned to him . You were about to grab the spoon when Donghae slapped your hand .
"Owwie ," you said .
"Say ah~" Donghae said and lifted the spoon up to your lips .
"I can feed myself you know ," you said .
"Yeah , but I don't want you to waste any energy . Now say ah~" Donghae said again .
"N-" you said but Donghae had shoved the spoon into your mouth .
"Good girl , now finish the rest ," Donghae said and spoon-fed you . Once you finished the porridge , he poured medicine into the small cup . You turned away .
"C'mon ~~~~-ah , it'll help you feel better ," Donghae said .
"Nuh-uh . It tastes gross ," you said . He chuckled at your childishness .
"C'mon , it helps you feel better . You want to go to university don't you ?" he asked .
"Yeah , but the only way your giving me that medicine is by force , or kiss ," you said , not realizing what you had said .
"C'mon~" Donghae said .
"No !" you said . You felt Donghae's hand grab your chin and face him . The next thing you know , you felt a pair of lips on yours . What you didn't know , someone was watching from the door the whole time .
---------------------------------------
Good enough chapter ? I might update tmmrw . I kind of have a headache and I don't know if I'll feel better . Buhh yeah . Comments are loved !

~Park MinSun / Karissa Cruz - April 5 , 2010

COMMENT REPLIES !

Super_Bang : AHAHA ! I know ! Awe ! Thanks for saying that my fanfic is one of the best ! I'll definitely keep updating ! :D

-CeeRawrz : I know right ! Ugh , and I forgot to copy it , just in case . ):< Hopefully it doesn't happen again !

posche14 : I think Donghae made it up with this chapter (;

Samantha : Aha , I was thinking of that idea , buhh I kinda wanted the reader to get sick . Now you know why . *wink*

lilxoxoangel : Thanks ! Here's the update ! :D

teukiechicken : Yay ! Thanks for understanding ! :D LOL , here's the updaaate !

Krystle : LOL , yeah . I guess ? LOLOLOL . I think there's a LOT of Donghae/you moments here . Especially at the end . *wink*wink*