Lunch with a Hint of Hurt

I Can't Love You
Ah , I haven't updated in a while . I wanna update today before I go to school tomorrow(: Maybe I'll update tonight , I'm not shore , I still have homework to do so . . . Yeah . Enjoy the update !
---------------------------

You arrived at the cafe , Icing , where the rest of the SM artists were having lunch . Donghae decided to wake you up .
"~~~~~~-ah , ~~~~~-ah , were here . Wake up ," Donghae whispered , while shaking you gently . Your eyes fluttered open . You slowly rose your head and stretched .
"Omo . I fell asleep on your shoulder . Mianhae , I'm sure you were uncomfortable the whole ride ," you said , apologizing .
"It's okay . I think you needed the sleep ," Donghae said and smiled gently at you . Your heart melted again .
"Well , Kaja ! Let's eat ," you said . Donghae chuckled and let you out of the van . You followed him and the rest of the members inside of the cafe . You saw DBSK , SHINee , f(x) , SNSD , and many more . The other music industries were having lunch elsewhere . You saw Yoona , Taeyeon , and SeoHyun wave to you . You waved back . You saw Jessica walking towards you and Donghae .
"Donghae-ah ! Come sit with me - I mean us ! We HAVE to catch up more ," Jessica said and smiled innocently .
"I don't want to leave ~~~~~-ah alone again . You know . . . From what happened at the club ," Donghae said , whispering the last part .
"Oppa , gwenchana . You go ahead with your friends . I'll just go catch up with Yoochun oppa ," you said , a bit hurt .
"Are you sure ?" he asked , a worried tone in his voice .
"I'm sure . Go ," you said and shoo-ed him off .
"Araso . . ." he said and followed Jessica to her table , while she held on to his arm like a couple . You sighed sadly to yourself . You walked over to where DBSK was .
"Ahnyoung oppas !" you said , halfheartedly .
"Ahnyoung !" they replied , happily . You gave them a soft smile .
"Something's wrong . I can tell ," Yoochun said . He knew you too well .
"What's wrong ?" Jaejoong asked . You shook your head .
"It's nothing . I'm gonna call InYoung and Ca Ai to come over . I haven't seen them in a long time ," you said . They nodded . You went outside to call them . (I changed JaeRin to Ca Ai . [:)
"Yoboseyo ?" InYoung anwered .
"Unni !" you said happily .
"~~~~~-ah ! Ca Ai is here too !" InYoung said .
"Chincha ?? Well , I'm at Icing right now . Do you want to come over ?" you asked .
"Why are you at Icing ?" InYoung asked .
"super Junior and the other SM artists are having lunch here . I kinda feel lonely . Can you come over ?" you asked .
"Sure ! We'll be right over ! Hang in there dongsaeng !" InYoung said and hung up . You hung up and smiled to yourself . You could always count on InYoung and Ca Ai .

10 minutes later Ca Ai and InYoung pulled up to the cafe . They parked the car and got out quickly to hug you .
"~~~~~-ah ! We missed you !" they yelled and hugged you tightly .
"I missed you guys too !" you said and hugged them back . They broke the hug and walked inside the cafe with you . You spotted Donghae and Jessica in a corner , acting mushy and couple-y . You felt your heart break .
"Let's go sit with DBSK oppas ," you said and led them over to where Yoochun was sitting .
"Hey ! InYoung ! Ca Ai !" Yoochun said happily and hugged your 2 best friends .
"Hi oppa ! How was Japan ?" they asked .
"It was a lot of fun ! But I missed hanging out with my favorite cousin ," he said and smiled at you . You smiled softly back at him and sat down in between InYoung and Ca Ai , talking about anything and everything , happy to talk to your best friends again . EeTeuk came over and saw InYoung and Ca Ai .
"InYoung ! Ca Ai !" he said and hugged them . They hugged him back .
"Hi oppa !" they greeted together .
"How have you guys been ?" EeTeuk asked .
"Were good , but we want to ask you something ," they said .
"Ask away !" EeTeuk said happily .
"Can ~~~~~-ah come back to university and working at the Lost Cafe again ?" they asked with hopeful eyes .
"I don't know . We haven't really had the greatest luck with everything after the . . . incident ," EeTeuk said , mumbling the last part .
"Please oppa ! I promise I'll stay by InYoung and Ca Ai at all times and I have to get my degree so I can support myself . You don't expect me to live you Super Junior forever do you ?" you said .
"You could . . ." EeTeuk mumbled .
"Pleeeeeeeease ?" you , InYoung , and Ca Ai said with your puppy dog eyes .
"Fine ! Just be careful . But I get to pay for your books , araso ?" he said . You hugged him tightly .
"Araso . Komawo !" you said happily . After hours of hanging out and talking with everyone , you all finally went home . Whenever you'd see Donghae , he was always with Jessica . Hugging , talking , laughing together . It hurt you to see them together . Just when you thought he had feelings for you , someone came along and changed your mind . You saw Donghae saying goodbye to Jessica and she kissed his cheek . You turned away , your heart threatening to break even more . You walked out of the cafe and into the van where the Super Junior members were waiting to go home . You sat in the back , alone .
'Oppa , do you really have feelings for me ? Or are you just caring for me because I'm EeTeuk's younger sister ?' you thought to yourself . You stared out the window and slowly fell into a deep sleep , unaware of who sat next to you .
----------------------------------
Argh , I don't like this chapter . I got writer's block during the middle of it . Sowwie if it . -_______-" Comments are loved ! [:

~ Park MinSun - January 24 , 2010

COMMENT REPLIES !

-CeeRawrz : Yay ! A new reader ! I'm glad chu like my story so far !

purple_lilly : LOL . Yay ! I can't blame chu for still having Sungmin as #1 [: LOL , kay I'll ask Super_Bang . I'm glad chu don't find my chapters boring !

yasmine : new reader ! yay ! im glad chu like it ! [:

KibumLovesLyn : LOL . I pretty sure he's like that in real life , so I wanted him to be like that in my fanfic[: LOL , can chu guess who's the jealous one nooow ??

Samantha : LOL . I know ! LOLOLOL , Jae loverrrrs ! xDDD I wanna read it ! Please send it[:

Super_Bang : LOL . Why does purple_lilly like Sungmin the most ??? She told me to ask chu . . .

SarangHAEara : Here's the next chapter ! Hope chu like it ! [:

Phani_Babee : LOL . Watch oooout ! Competition is heeere ! [:

posche14 : LOL . He his good-lookin[: LOL , I think I would too(;