At SM part 2

One year in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

As we walked out of the practice room, Donghae started pouting. "I also want some chocolate." "Oh sure. Here. It is not the same as in the box the others got, but it is pretty good. But all chocolate taste different so I can't guaranty the taste" I said to him while breaking a piece. He just smiled and took the piece into his mouth. 

"Mmmmm.... It is really good. Hyung, you should taste too" he said to Kangin. I gave him a piece because he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Here you go oppa. Say ahhh..." I told him as he opened his mouth almost directly. "It is really good" he said while smiling at me.

"Handsome-oppa, where are we going first?" I asked Heechul who took my hand and started pulling me towards some other practice rooms.

"To introduce you to some of the idols working here." He said while smiling at me. "Okay. You show the way." I said smiling back at him while the other followed us. 

We stopped outside one of the rooms where Heechul just marched right in. "Hello everyone!" He said as a huge group of guys stopped what they where doing and looked at him.

"Yah, hyung! We were in the middle of a song." One of them said to Heechul but he just looked at me before he continued. "This is Becca, my cute little dongseng. She starts working here soon to teach us English." He said to them.

"It is nice to meet you all. I'm Becca and I'm from Sweden." I said to then before looking at Heechul.

"Oppa, I haven't even had the interview yet. I don't know if your boss is even gonna like me." I said to him and looked at him a little angry. I then heard some chuckles and turned around.

"Wow, she can talk back to the mighty Kim Heechul." A guy said in English to me. "Well I guess we have to introduce ourselfs." "We Are One! Hello, we are EXO!" They all said with big smiles on their faces.

Suddenly I heard a big thud and saw my sister fall to the ground. Aish, I forgot she liked this group. "Julia, are you okay? Just because you like them doesn't mean you almost have to faint" I said to her in Swedish.

I looked at EXO who started worrying about my sis falling. "Sorry about this. She is a fan of yours." I said with a smile. They just nodded. "While she is like this, and I know I just met you but do you think I could get your autographs for her? It would mean a lot to her and to me as her big sister." I said to them.

One of them went to his bag and took out a CD that they all started to sign. The last person signing it was a guy who was pretty cute. "Here you go." He said. "I'm Xiumin by the way." "Thank you Xiumin-shi. This is very kind of you to give her a CD too.

Please log in to read the full chapter