Meeting his family

One year in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

As I woke up the next morning, I heard someone giggle and heard a flash go off. I opened my eyes to see Amanda stand there and take pictures of me and Kangin. "Yah! Amanda! Give me the camera!" I yelled and flew out of my bed, making Kangin wake up. Amanda laughed and said she got a couple of good shoots for us. She ran back to my room and threw the camera to Kangin and ran out again. I flew over to Kangin and landed on him. 

"Oppa, don't look. I must look hideous in the pictures." I complained and tried to take the camera but he held it away from me. "Oppa..." I whined and he chuckled. He started looking at the pictures and his smile grew wider for each picture. "Becca, you look adorable on every one and I'm gonna save these to myself." He said proudly and put the camera on the table. Then he hugged me tight against his chest. 

"I love you Becca, every part of you. I want to see them all and I want you to see all of me." Kangin said and kissed me. "Youngwoon-oppa..." I said as a blush painted my cheeks. "Becca, let's get ready for work then after that, we'll go and meet my parents." He said and pulled me up with him. I smiled at his suggestion and we went to eat breakfast with the others.

As we got to SM, reporters was hanging around there and when they saw us, they flew up toward us. Kangin pulled me behind him, to protect me. "Oppa, it's alright. They can write anything but I know you love me and you know I love you. They can never change that." I said and grabbed his hand and faced the reporters. "Kangin, is this the girl you love? How did you met? Did she trick you into you liking her?" They all asked and I felt his grip becoming tighter. "Oppa, relax." I said and looked at the reporters. "I'm Becca. Nice to meet you. I met them all in Super Junior because of Henry-oppa and ZhouMi-oppa." I said and pulled Kangin with me inside. Kangin looked really pissed. 

"Oppa, relax. Remember, don't let them get to you. I love you. You know I didn't trick you." I said with a smile, while everyone in the building looked at us. "Becca, you never tricked me. You are too innocent to even think of that idea. I love you. The reporters can say what they want about me, but if they start trash talking you I'm not gonna stay put." He said and hugged me. I felt someone tap me on my shoulder and saw Amber behind me. 

"Unnie, hi!" I said and she smiled at us. "Oppa, you went official. Couldn't you have warned us before it happened? Everyone here is amazed that Becca managed to make you fall for her. Victoria was laughing so hard when she saw Taemins face as the news came out." She said with a chuckle and I chuckled with her. 

"Unnie, sorry about that. I know you support this, but everyone else here might not be so happy with me. Hope no one is angry with me." I said in a small voice, making Amber hug me. "Becca, we are all happy for you. If they wanted oppa before, they should have fought for him. It's more your fans I'm worried about. They might hate Kangin-oppa more." She said worried, making Kangin listen. 

"What do you mean her fans?" He asked, jealousy dripping with every word he said. "Oppa, Becca is a pretty girl. A lot of the guys here had a small crush on her." Amber said, making me blush. "Unnie, you don't have to exaggerate." 

"I'm not. Some of the guys in EXO has a crush on you and Jackson had it too. He told me about the girl on the cover and I figured out it was you." She said and Kangin hugged me possessively again. "Oppa, I'm yours. You don't need to be jealous. I'm only doing my job here. Now that everyone know about us, people won't even bother to look at me." I told him honestly. 

"BECCA!!" I heard a voice yell and looked around and saw Chanyeol run towards me. "Oppa? What's wrong? Aren't you guys supposed to prepare for your tour?" I asked him as he came to us and he was breathing really hard. "Hyung! I need to borrow her! It's really urgent!" He said and grabbed my hand and pulled me with. I followed to see what happened. Kangin and Amber followed to see what was going on. "Oppa! What's wrong? Why are we in a hurry? Has something happened to someone?" I asked him worried. "Becca, someone trashed your door." He said and I looked at him horrified. "What?" I asked in a small voice, scared because it has to be someone in the building who did it. 

As we arrived, I saw that someone had written something on the door. Kangin and Amber came up behind me and Kangin cursed. "Oppa, what does it say? You know my reading skills are bad." I told Kangin and he looked at me, anger flashing in his eyes. "." He said in a voice scaring even me. 

I felt myself getting trouble to breath and Kangin saw it. He pulled me from Chanyeol and picked me up. "Oppa..." I said in a small voice, making both Amber and Chanyeol worried for me. I hugged Kangin and snuggled against his chest, feeling safe again. "Becca, let's go to our practice room." He said and carried me there. 

As we got in, Heechul and Siwon was there, chatting happily but stopped as they saw us all coming in with me in Kangins arms. "Hyung? What happened?" Siwon asked, worried about me. "Oppa, someone has written on the study room door that Becca uses. We didn't go in, but hopefully that is it." Amber said to them and I saw Heechul clenching his fists. "Kangin, give me Becca." He said and Kangin didn't protest, as he saw the look in Heechuls eyes. "Oppa..." I said weakly as Heechul sat down with me in his lap. "Shh.. I'm gonna fix this. No one messes with you and gets away with it. I'll fix this Becca." He whispered and I nodded, snuggling against his chest as tears made their way down my face. 

"Chanyeol, did you see anything else? Did you see someone?" Amber asked him but he shakes his head. "I only saw that as I was on my way to ask Becca about out last concert. I couldn't go in as it was locked so hopefully no one has been in there." He answered but Heechul was sceptic about it. "Kangin, go there and look. It's better for you to see it than her." Heechul said with a protective voice, making me smile a little underneath the tears. "Thanks oppa, for helping me with this." I said in a small voice, that only Heechul heard.

As we waited for Kangin to come back, I switched from Heechul to Siwon and was in his lap for a while to calm down, while Heechul made some phone calls. "Siwon-oppa, thanks for helping me." I said as I sat close to him. "No problem Becca. You are like my sister, I'm gonna protect you and the rest of Super Junior are gonna do that too." He told me and I smiled. 

Right then, Kangin came back, looking relieved. "It was only the door, but that is still too much. No one here dislikes Becca. Who has gone from liking to hating her?" Kangin said in a worried voice. 

He looked at me and Siwon, and I saw how he looked at us and so did Siwon. "Hyung, I'm calming her down. She is your girlfriend. Don't be jealous over this." Siwon said and I agreed with him. "Oppa, you can't be jealous over every guy I meet. I love you. You need to trust me on that." I said to him and Kangin nodded. "I know. But I can't help it. You are a cute, pretty and funny girl. I trust my friends but other guys are still..." He said and looked down. I crawled out of Siwons arms and went up to him. "Sit." I said and he did. I sat down in his lap and snuggled close to his chest, hearing his heartbeat. He gently hugs me closer and I enjoyed it. 

"I'm sorry that your day got messed up because of this." I said to the four idols sitting in the room and they all looked at me. "Becca, it's nothing. That you are well is more important right now." Amber said and I smiled at her. "Thanks unnie." 

"I know who it was." Heechul said and we all looked at him. "Someone broke in here last night. The surveillance camera caught him. Let's go see who it was." Heechul said and we all nodded. Who hates me that much that they would do something like this? As we walked over to the security office, Lee Soo-Man came over to us. "Boss, I guess you already heard about it." Heechul said and he nodded. "We take this kind of thing seriously and the break in, just to do that, shows we need to do something about it." Lee Soo-Man said and Heechul nodded, continuing to walk to see who did it.

As we stood in front of a TV, the security guy put it on. It took a couple of seconds, but we saw a guy standing and writing that word on the door. As I looked closer, I saw who it was. "David..." I said and they all looked at me. "David, as in the guy at BigBangs photo shoot?" Kangin asked, trying to contain his anger. I nodded and Kangin almost flew to the door but I caught his arm. "Oppa, you are not going to go and kick his . Let the police take care of this. You ain't gonna be put behind bars because you beat the living out of a guy." I said as anger filled my voice too. Everyone looked at me with admiration as Kangin reluctantly came back to me. "She has really tamed him." Heechul said with a grin and the others smiled. "Kangin, I'm gonna fix this. He won't be seen here anymore." Lee Soo-Man said and Kangin nodded. "Becca, how do you know him?" Chanyeol asked me and I looked at them all, hesitant to tell them. I felt Kangin squeeze my hand in encouragement.

"Umm... I haven't told anyone this but.... Last year.... I... Umm... I tried to kill myself..." I said with a small voice, hearing the gasp from Amber and how Kangins grip tightened. "U

Please log in to read the full chapter