I love you

One year in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

Becca POV
As I woke up the next day, I saw an unfamiliar setting in front of me. A room I never seen before. As I laid in the bed, whose it was I didn't know, I felt something jump on me and I started to scream. I was scared. I didn't know where I was and I started to cry again.

"Oppa." I said with a small and scared voice. I wanted him here with me. I wanted Kangin next to me. He has been there for me and he always makes me smile. He makes me happy when he is next to me.

I then heard someone running towards the room. The door flung open and there Kangin was, out of breath, with fear in his eyes. He saw me and just walked up, sat down in the bed and hugged me. "Oppa." I said with a weak voice and hugged him back.

"Shhh. It's okay. I'm here." He said pulling me up, on to his legs and pulled me close to his chest. I just hugged him back. It felt comfortable to hug him, because in his embrace I felt safe. 

"What's wrong? What happened?" Kangin asked me after I calmed down. "I was scared. I didn't know where I was and then something jumped on me so I kinda freaked out." I told him with a blush on my cheeks.

"Something jumped you?" He asked and started to look around the room. "Ohh. It was just my dog." He said letting me go to pick up a cute little thing.

"Ohh, he's so cute. Hello little one. Sorry if I scared you before but you did the same to me." I said with a smile while holding my hand in front of the dog so he could sniff at me. He sniffed and then my hand.

"Aren't you a nice dog? You are too cute." I said to it and it barked in response. "You want to hold him?" Kangin asked me. "Can I?" "Sure, I think he likes you so it'll be fine." He said and handed me the dog. "Aren't you just the cutest?" I said to the dog, holding it close to me as I smiled really big. Kangin just looked at me and smiled.

"What happened last night, oppa? I remember sitting down in the couch in your dressing room but that's it." I asked him. "You fell asleep so we took you home with us. I carried you to my bed and let you sleep here." Kangin answered me while tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. I blushed at his gesture. 

"But where did you sleep? You have been sleeping, right?" I asked him worried. "Relax. I slept on the couch. I felt like you should sleep in the bed so don't worry about it." He said as he petted his dog that was still in my arms, now sleeping. I just smiled at him. How could I not? He is too nice to me and it makes my heart beat faster. 

"So where is everyone? Have they gone to work already?" I asked him because the dorm was too quiet for being them. "Yeah. They all left pretty early. But Ryeowook made breakfast for you too before he left." Kangin answered me and got of the bed. He then held out his hand to me.

"Let's go eat, Becca." He told me with a great smile. I put down his dog carefully before I nodded and grabbed his hand. 

He pulled me up, but as clumsy as I am, I started to fall but he got me before something happened. But he lost his balance too and we both fell, with me landing on top of Kangin.

"Oh my god, oppa! Are you okay?" I asked him worried as I tried to get up to look if he got hurt anywhere. But Kangin didn't let me. He pulled me back on to his chest and hugged me really hard. "Umm oppa? Is everything alright?" I asked him as I hugged him back, enjoying the warmth and the closeness from him.

"Everything is great. But I want to tell you something, Becca." He said as he sat up with me still in his arms. I just nodded in response, a little scared of what he was gonna say.

"I don't really know where to start but I want you to listen." He said to me and I nodded again, looking into his eyes. They looked at me with such warmth I never seen before.

"Well, I'm gonna say it straight out because I don't wanna lose you to anyone else. I'm in love with you." He told me with such an honest voice it made my heart beat really fast and tears starting to form in my eyes.

"I think it was love at first sight for me. You don't care that I'm famous, you didn't have any hidden agendas seeing anyone of us. You just wanted to be with us. As I got to know you more, I fell even harder for the sweet and caring girl you are." He said to me and took my hand and placed it where his heart was. It was beating as fast as mine.

"It's beating this fast because of you. You are the first girl that makes my heart beat like this. You are the first who makes me smile just thinking of you. I am so in love with you and I want you to be my girlfriend." He told me and now the tears was falling from my eyes. Kangin wiped them away. 

"You don't have to answer right now but I just wanted you to know." He told me as he started to get up, but I grabbed his hand and he gave me a confused look. "What's wrong?" He asked as he knelt down beside me again.

"I'm in love with you too, You

Please log in to read the full chapter