Meeting BigBang

One year in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Who is it?" Leeteuk asked before the door opened and a person that looked like someone who worked there said that it was their turn to go on stage. "Okay, we will come in just a second" he answered the person before looking at me. 

"What is it oppa? Shouldn't you all be going?" I asked all confused. Why was everyone looking at me?

"Yes we are, but are you gonna be okay in here? There isn't a lot to do here." SungMin said to me all of a sudden.

"I'll be alright" I said and showed them my bag. "I have my iPad so I'll be alright. I have some music in it and such. But it is okay that I stay here? No one is gonna come here and throw me out right?" I asked with some fear in my voice. SungMin and Leeteuk shook their heads.

"I'll tell them outside that you are in here and that it is okay." Leeteuk said and I ran up to him and hugged him. "Thanks oppa! You guys are the best!" I said to them and they just laughed while walking out the door.

Now I was alone in this huge dressing room and started watching some live shows of my favorite artists from Japan, Arashi. What? They are funny and sing really well. As I started watching, I think I accidentally laughed out loud some times and covered my mouth quick so no one would hear me.

Before I started listening to K-pop and watching K-dramas, I was a huge anime and manga nerd. I still am, but it has been more subtile these past year. I can understand Japanese and talk a little but not anywhere near being able to survive there. I love J-pop too. Arashi is my favorite group from there and I listen to then as much as I listen to Super Junior. At least it's good music so I don't complain.

After a while being in my own world, I felt someone tapping me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw five guys looking at me as I looked at them.

"Who are you? A really tall guy asked me in English. He looked kinda scary but then I say that minty hair of his and started to giggle.

"I'm Super Juniors dongseng, Becca." I said to him in Korean.

"It is nice to meet you. Sorry for laughing. Your hair color is just a bit funny. Didn't think anyone could pull that minty green color off" I continued. One of the other guys started to laugh really hard at my comment while the tall one continued to look at me.

"Do you know who we are?" The youngest looking guy said to me. I looked at them again and started to smile. Now I remember who they were.

"Yo

Please log in to read the full chapter