Dinner with BTS

One year in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

Becca POV
As we sat down in the restaurant, Heechul sat on my right and J-Hope on my left. I felt like Jungkook was glancing angry at him but as his gaze met mine, he just smiled.

After we ordered our food, I saw Rap Monster looking at me. "Hmm? Is something wrong?" I asked him.

"No, not really. But I wonder how you knew the guy on your right." He asked me and pointed at Heechul.

"Ohh, I work at SM tutoring idols to learn English." I told him truthfully. He looked at me confused, they all did and looked at Heechul for confirmation. He just nodded. 

"I got the job thanks to SuJu-oppas. They are the best." I told them.

"So you know about SuJu, but you don't know who we are?" Suga asked me.

"Well, I don't but my sister do. She is a huge fan of yours. But before you ask me, I don't know who her bias is." I told them as I noticed Jungkook tried to say something but closed his mouth as I was finished.

"I can see why she likes you though. You are cute guys, close to her age and what I have heard you are all really talented." I continued. They all smiled at my words.

"As the leader of this group, I thank you for your nice words" Rap Monster said and I just chuckled.

As the dinner went on, that asked me a lot of questions. "So were are you from?" The guy named V asked me.

"I'm from Sweden. I think you of some people should know where that is." I said to him with a smirk.

"Ohh we held a concert there once. Those fans there were amazing. They screamed "BTS!BTS!" like 15 minutes before we started. It was so cool to see we had fans there too" Suga said to me with a smile.

"Yeah, I heard from my sister. She was there. She was so happy to get to see you guys live. I think she said something about Rap Monster and V looking at her for like a few second. At least she felt like you guys did and then she looked down and saw that she was almost showing her s. You naughty boys" I said chuckling and RapMon and V just blushed. Heechul chuckled to at my comment.

"I think I remember doing that." V said.

"Here, this is her." I said to him as I handed him my phone with a pic of her showing.

"It looks like her if I don't remember wrong." RapMon said and I smiled.

"She is going to flip after I tell her this" I said and started laughing really hard, tears starting to fall from my eyes. I couldn't stop laughing at their reaction to me so I just continued. Heechul started smiling and I guess he get it.

When I stopped laughing, I looked at them and said "She almost fainted meeting EXO, she freaked out meeting Jiyong-oppa and if I tell her you guys remember her, I'll think she'll have a heart attack." They just smiled at my words.

"Then you probably shouldn't tell her. You'll be sad if she dies." Heechul whispered to me. I just nodded. 

I looked down at my plate and noticed that it was empty already. Some of the guys looked like they were done, but it was still food on their plates. I looked at the food and somehow Jin noticed and gave me the rest of his food. He just smiled at my reaction.

"Thanks oppa." I said to him smiling and continued to eat.

"Aren't you full?" J-Hope asked me.

"Nope. I'm still hungry." I said continuing to eat. The guys just looked at me.

"This is the first time I see a girl eat like this in front of us." Jimin said to me and I stopped eating.

"Ummm... I'm sorry if it looks gross. I'll stop eating if that makes you feel better." I said a little sad.

"No, it's no like that. You look happy when you eat. It's just that if we are out on meetings and such, all girls get self-conscious in front of us and hardly eat anything. I like that you d

Please log in to read the full chapter