A day by the pool

One year in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

The week went by really fast and Friday was already here. I had met up with Chanyeol and Xiumin from EXO to see what they wanted to learn. The same was with Leeteuk. With Ryeowook, he knows the language, it is just the pronunciation that's a bit of, so we are gonna talk more with each other. Heechul came too and he said he needed help with pretty much everything so I guess it's from square one with him. I hope I can help them though, I thought as I walked to the company to meet up with Donghae and Yesung. 

"There she is. Becca, here we are!" I heard Donghaes voice scream at me and I saw him waving at me.

"Hi oppa!" I said to him and hugged him. "Hi Yesung-oppa." I greet him with a hug too. "Hi Becca. Did you bring your swimsuit?"

"Yeah. I'm getting a bit excited. It's been a long time since I was at a water park. But first it is work. I got to help you guys with the translation" I told them. They just smiled at me and showed me the way to the car. 

Suddenly my phone rang and I heard  the word "I say Eunhyuk, you say oppa. Eunhyuk! Oppa! Eunhyuk! Oppa!." I quickly answered the phone while I saw the two guys smiling at me.

"Hello, Hyukjae-oppa?"

"Becca, good you answered. Are you on your way here?" He asked me.

"Yeah, we just sat down in the car. Is something wrong?" I asked him back.

"Do you think you could hurry? Those guys we need help with translations are already here and Siwon is having a hard time explaining to them that you are coming." He told me. 

"Give your phone to them and I'll explain." I said to him and suddenly someone else was on the phone. I explains to the gentleman that we were only 20 minutes away and if they could just wait for us. The man understood and thanked that he finally got some information what's going on around them. I asked him to put Eunhyuk on the phone again.

"I explained to them so you can just sit down and relax, oppa, and we will be there shortly" I told him. Eunhyuk said okay and hung up.

The I turned to Donghae and Yesung. "What are you smiling at?" I asked them as they continued to smile at me.

"Well, your ringtone. Why just that part of the song?" Donghae asked me.

"I put it as his personal ringtone. I have almost one for you all. I only miss something for Leeteuk-oppa." I explained to them.

"I have "when I say Donghae, you say oppa" for you oppa" I said and pointed at Donghae.

"And I have teenage mutant ninja turtles for you Yesung-oppa." I said with a smile while Donghae started laughing.

"I thought it fitted because you like turtles and I like the show so, that's why I chose it." I told Yesung before he could protest. He only pouted a little and then smiled.

"Okay, I'll accept that because you are so cute" he said and hugged me. I just smiled.

Then we arrived at the water park. I just love these things, even if I scream a lot when I ride the slides. I thank god these guys still have their playful and childish side left. I just smiled as I saw how big this place was and hoe empty it looked.

"You look like a child on Christmas Eve" Yesung told me and smiled.

"Of course! I love going to these things! This and amusement parks are things I love going to do but I can't always afford it." I explained to him.

"Great that you could join us then" Donghae said to me while he grabbed my hand and made his ways to the others.

"Hyung! We are here!" Donghae yelled and pulled me towards Leeteuk.

"Finally! They started to get worried." He said and pointed towards the rest of Super Junior.

"Why? Were you worried I couldn't make it, oppa? I wouldn't miss this for the world" I told him whit a smile on my face.

"Good. Now help us with the translation here." He said and pointed at four guys, who I guess are the ones that are gonna produce this thing. They just looked at me. 

"Are you the one that's gonna translate for us?" One of them asked me.

"Yes. I'm Becca. It is very nice to meet you. Sorry I'm a bit late." I said to them and held out my hand for the man to shake.

"The pleasure is mine. Don't worry about it. I think we came to early

Please log in to read the full chapter