The concert

One year in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

Don't hate me for choosing the person I chose to like her. Hope you won't be to angry about it. It was my original plan with the story and I plan to keep it. Hope you'll still like my fanfic.

————————————————

 

Today it was Saturday and time for SuJus concert. I'm impressed that they haven't found out about me coming. I decided to make them something, so I made them a cake. I decided on chocolate because they like that. Baking isn't my strongest side, I'm not really good at it but I tried my best and I think I made it. Then I noticed the clock and she was already two. I called Henry and asked him when his manager was getting me. I thought it was six, but Henry said I could come earlier so we decided on five. I went straight into the shower and after that I started getting ready. I pulled out the dress I bought together with Jiyong. Hopefully it looked nice on me. I wanted to get a little prettier tonight as it was their concert and I get to go backstage. I have to dress up, I feel like I'll be rude if I don't. 

As the clock turned five, someone knocked on my door. It was Henry's manager. "Manager-oppa. You found your way here." I said to him and hugged him. I felt like we were getting closer so it was okay to hug him. He hugged me back.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked me. "Yes, I just need to get a thing. Even if oppa said I didn't need to do anything, I still made a cake. They can't eat it before the show but maybe after." I told him and grabbed the cake, my bag with my things in it and my keys. As we went out, I locked the door and walked to the car. 

As he drove me, I asked him, if he thought it was weird coming to get me. He isn't someones personal driver and I felt bad that he had to come and get me. He just shook his head and said it was his pleasure to come get me. He said it's the first time they have hade someone, non idol and non family, backstage so he was glad that it was me. I just smiled at him. 

As we came to the arena, I saw the long line of people waiting to get in. I was amazed. They wouldn't let them in for another two hours but they still stood there. ELFs all the way. Henry's manager parked the car and we went out. I called Eunhyuk and said I was there. We went inside and waited.

After a while Henry came to us and hugged me. "You look really pretty. I know some guys who'll be happy to see you. Come on." He said taking my hand and pulled me with him. Henry's manager was nice and carried the cake for me.

As we stood outside the door, Henry knocked as some kind of signal. Suddenly I heard Eunhyuk say that he had a surprise for the others and I just smiled.

After he was done Henry and I went in and I felt everyones eyes on me. I just looked at them and I saw Kangin standing there with his mouth open. Eunhyuk blushed really hard. Heechul came up to me and pecked me on the cheek.

"You look amazing, Becca. I think you made some of them fall in love with you." He whispered in my ear and I just blushed. "It doesn't look weird then? I never really fitted in dresses before." I asked him but Ryeowook answered me.

"You look beautiful Becca." He said as he hugged me and I hugged him back. "Thanks oppa. It means a lot." They all complemented my dress and said it looked good on me.

I hugged ZhouMi really hard when I saw him, because I hadn't seen him for a while and he whispered to me that he was there if I wanted to talk. I understood what he meant by that and just nodded in response. 

While that was going on I remembered something "ohh, I almost forgot." I said to them and walked to Henry's manager and took the cake. "Here. It's for all you guys. I baked a cake. I can't grantee the taste but I tried my best. If you don't like it just throw it away. But you should probably eat this after the show." I said smiling at them.

They all went up and hugged me. "You didn't have to do anything, Becca. That you are here is enough, but we appreciate it." Heechul said to me. They all nodded in agreement and I just smiled at them. SungMin came up to me and asked what kind of cake it was.

When I told him it was chocolate, he smiled really wide. "You really love chocolate, don't you oppa?" I asked him. "Yeah. I love it. That white one you brought a couple of weeks ago is one of my favorites now." He said smiling. "Then I'll ask everyone I know to bring that box again if they come visiting me and I'll give it to you." "You would do that? Thank you Becca." He said as he hugged me. I just smiled and hugged him back.

Then I felt someone tapping me on my shoulder. It was Eunhyuk standing there. "Can you come with me for a bit?" He asked me sounding really nervous. I just nodded and followed him.

After we got out of the room and closed the door, he took my hand in his and started walking towards the stage. "Hyukjae-oppa, is it really okay for me to be here?" I asked him nervously, not wanting to break anything. He just nodded and dragged me to the center of the stage.

"Wow, it's huge! And you can see all the way to the back from here." I said staring out to where the audience would stand in an hour. "It's cool, right?" Eunhyuk asked me and I just nodded. I could feel the energy from the stage, and imagined the crowd singing along to their songs. I picked up my phone and put on Devil. I kinda knew the dance so I just began and Eunhyuk joined me.

After a while I noticed that all I them was dancing behind me. I just smiled and continued.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter