Shopping trip

One year in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

As I woke up on Saturday morning, I remembered that I had to go shopping with my sister today.

Oh god the pain I'm gonna feel in my feet tonight after we come home. Luckily my sister didn't bring much clothes here so she can do her fair share of shopping, but it is gonna be me who has to follow her and help her pack it down.

Then my phone rang and it was an unknown number. I answered just because.

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked a little nervous, who might have gotten my number now.

"Becca, it's Jiyong. How are you?" The voice asked me. Jiyong... Ahhh, G-Dragon.

"Hello oppa. I must have missed to put in your number in my phone. I'm so sorry." I told him.

"It okay. Are you doing anything today or do you want to go shopping with me?" He asked.

"Shopping with you? I would love to, but I promised my sister that I was going shopping with her. It is her last day her in Korea before she leaves tomorrow." I answered him. He chuckled. 

"She can come along if she wants to. The more the merrier plus I can help her find things that fits her."

"I'm sure she would love too but we can't go to all those expensive places you want to go. Hope that's okay?" I asked him.

"Sure. I'll get you guys in an hour. I already got the address from Seungri so see you soon."

"Okay. See you soon oppa." I told him and hung up the phone.

"Julia!" I yelled at my sister in our native language.

"What is it? I'm trying to get ready" she yelled back.

"Just come here for two seconds" I told her in a nice voice and she came, even if she had a little angry look on her face.

"What do you want? You don't want to go shopping anymore?" She asked me half annoyed.

"No but someone is coming with us." I told her with a smile.

"Who? One of SuJu?" I just shook my head.

"Then who? Now you got me interested" she told me a bit excited.

"It's Jiyong-oppa. Think for a bit and you'll know who that is" I said walking to my room to get dressed. 

It took like 10 second before I heard a scream and a rumbling sound coming my way. My door flung open and my sister looked at me with a huge smile.

"G-Dragon is coming shopping with us?" I just nodded.

"Oh my god. He has to give me tips in dressing. He always looks good in whatever he wears." She said.

"He told me he would to be happy too. You can brag about it when you are in Sweden. But maybe not to your k-pop friends. Just say you met him in a store and asked for a sign. Okay? We can't trouble him with unnecessary gossip" I told her with a firm voice and she nodded in response.

"Now get ready. He'll be here soon." 

We were just done when someone knocked on the door. I opened and let him in.

"Hi oppa. It's nice to see you again. This is my sister Julia. She is a fan but she promised me to be calm today so no worries" I told him with a smile.

"Hi Julia. Nice to meet you. I'm Jiyong. You can call me oppa like your sister" He told her with a gentle smile. Julia just nodded as she blushed. 

"Oppa, because she ain't gonna do it, I will. She wants you to sign one of her t-shirts that she buys today." He looked at me and started laughing.

"Of course. It's not a big deal." He said looking at my sister who just smiled at him.

"Let's go then. I have my car just outside" Jiyong said and started walking outside. We followed him after I locked the door.

 

Jiyong POV
They are both adorable. I see that the good looks runs in her family, as Becca and her sister are both cute and pretty.

"Let's go then. I have my car just outside" I said to them and started walking out the door.

They followed me, but Becca was a few feet behind. I guess she checked that she locked the door properly. Becca sat down in the front seat and her sister sat down in the back.

"Are you gonna be fine today, oppa? What if someone recognize you in your disguise?" Becca asked

Please log in to read the full chapter