Get Back Again.

Unexpected Love

The next day… “we are going now.. the boys agree to help us in café. So you don’t have to worry okey. Everything is fine..” Ami and Nani took a leave to help Rin and Shar at her café. “okey.. just take care I will wait for you guys…” waving even she didn’t see them. Alone. Her body is aching when she just sit and sleep. Then she stand up and use her wand to help her walking. Taking a careful step. But she’s not lucky. Her leg stepping on something slippery and she almost falling down. “I got you.!” His scented. Not Suho oppa.? “are you okey.? Any hurt.?” no one can have that husky voice except him. “what are you doing here.? Where is Suho oppa.? Did he send you here.?”  She release her hug. “aren’t you happy hearing my voice.?” Still holding her in his arm. He miss her face too much. Miss her scented. Miss her laugh. Miss her sweet kiss. “Suho hyung have another thing to settle. That’s why he sent me here.. I’m sorry for disturbing you. But I just do my job.” Kyungsoo help her to sit on her sofa. Then he do all the housework. Cleaning, cooking, laundry. All he do by himself. “why did you do all this thing to me.? You don’t have to do that. I don’t want you being more hurt when I try to avoid you.” She’s walking to the kitchen. “because.. hmm… because I will to do anything as long you forgive me. I’m sorry if you being like this because of me..”  he stop cleaning the kitchen. gripping his fist because all of his guilty feeling. But he feel something. “you don’t have to said like that. Suho oppa already told me about what is happening that night. It’s my fault because I didn’t hear your explaination. I’m sorry for avoiding you because I don’t want you to see me in this condition.. I am blind woman.. I can’t see anything.. I can’t see you…” she’s hugging Kyungsoo from his back. His shirt already wet because of her tear. He turn around facing Ei Sha. Cupping her face with his bare hand. “you still look beautiful even you can’t see anything. You still be my only one. You still have the beautiful inside of you.. I don’t need any perfect things on you because I will accept you just the way you are.” He kiss her forehead her nose and the last part that he really miss. Her lips. His kiss become more passionate. She push him slowly. He hug her tightly. “thank you for coming back to me.” She said. He smiling and drag her to the table. “I’m cooking all of this for you. Please eat and enjoy your food…” he help her to take her food and feeding her. They look so happy. After being a part for a long time, they finally be together again.

Kyungsoo comeback home with smile on his face. “eeyyy.. someone really in love again in here….” Baekhyun came from the kitchen bring some cookies and a milk. Kyungsoo blushing and sitting infront of Baekhyun. “hyung… I’m really happy today..” he coup his face. “yeahh.. I can see it.. you don’t have to tell me..” taking his cookies to his mouth. But Kyungsoo take it from him and go away. “yaa..!! that’s mine.. haishhh… jinjja…” little angry but he take another one and eat it happily. “so.. how’s your day.? You look so happy today..” Suho appear from his room. “ouh… ahaha.. nae.. as you can see… thank you for giving me this time to spend with her.. hyung.. if you really have to get married with her, then.. I will take a step back. I won’t disturb your married life..” even it hard for him but if it’s true, he will do anything as long she can be happy. “are you sure.?” Suho asking. He nodded and walk into his room. Suho smiling watching that little penguin face. “you really dense..” he walk to the living room and join Baekhyun eating cookies.