They Know !

Unexpected Love

“I'm home….!” Ei Sha put her shoes inside of the shoe’s rack carefully and walk into her room. There is Nani and Ami studying their subject for next exam. “Unnie.. you walk with who.?” Nani ask her and Ei Sha stop her step. “err…. I’m.. walking alone.. yeah.. alone..” She try to hide the truth. “jinjja….” Nani smirk and crawl her hand around Ei Sha’s neck. “I saw you with someone just now.. who is that boy.?” Nani try to make Ei Sha to said the truth. “ahhh….. that boy… ahjumma son.. ahahaha… nae… Ji Young.. he accompany me until we reach home..” She try to avoid Nani and Ami who are already make a wierd face to her. “I’m going to bath. And I will be late.. ahaha.. shower… lalalala…” Ei Sha singing while walking into the bathroom. “Ami.. she don’t want to say the truth.. haishh.. but we saw her and Kyungsoo right.?” Nani take a sit beside Ami. Ami nodded. “what should we do.? I know you have a lot of idea right now..” Nani try to ask an idea from Ami but she just stared at Nani face. After a minute… “I don’t have an idea. Hehe” she's giggle. “eishhhh..!!” Frustrated Nani. She stand up and grab her phone. Calling someone. “Yeobo… did he arrive.?” Long conversation with someone make Ami curious. After half an hour, Nani return to the bedroom. “Ya.. who are you calling just now.?” Ami ask her. “ehehehe… someone..but I know the answer now. Yes she’s going back home with Kyungsoo..!” Nani jump a little with satisfy face. Ami got a little shock when Nani jump infront of her. “ya.! Cover up your voice.. she will hear us..” Ami whisper at her harshly. Nani cover after Ami get mas at her. “Mianhae..” She say.

After an hour, Ei Sha done her bathing and she feel something wrong with Nani and Ami. They stared at her with angry face. “excuse me.. did you see a ghost at my back.? Or a dragon.? Or something……” She didn’t finish her word. Suddenly Nani coup her face. “Unnie.. we already know about it. Don’t worry.. we will support you.” After saying a words, she smile and hug Ei Sha tightly. “yaa… I’m breathless.. know what.? I didn’t understand.” Her voice up and down.  “Unnie mianhae.. hikhik.. about you and Kyungsoo go back home together and he accompany you until you reach you home door and he said goodbye and……” Ei Sha cover Nani’s mouth with her palm. “ya.! Where did you know this things.? Ami.. you know about it too.?” She ask Ami if she knows about that story too. “whole of our home already know about it. Nani said it on What’sapp group.” She answer with innocent face. “whaaattt.????!!” She stared at Nani face and quickly grab her phone.. popup. Popup… Ei Sha’s eyes widen after seeing the news. “Nani..!!!!” she yeeling and Nani already run for her life..!! Rin suddenly pop out from her room and try to calm Ei Sha. Nani hiding behind Shar and they laugh together.

Different situation at boy’s home. “jinjja.???” Baekhyun ask Kyungsoo about his short date with Ei Sha.. he just smile brightly. “I ask Shar about it. She said that Que is really angry right now.. ahahahaha…!!” Chanyeol speak up and laugh. “Poor her.. don’t laugh hyung.. or else I beat you.!” Kyungsoo stood up and show his fist to Chanyeol. They laugh hardly when seeing Kyungsoo angry. “yaa hyung.. don’t get mad. Because we didn’t scare of you.. you look cute when you angry…. Hahahahahahaha..!!!” Sehun laugh. Kyungsoo try to catch him but suddenly Suho grip his hand. “relax brother.. he just joking around..” Their leader let a small laugh looking at his reaction. They laugh after that.