Her Fiancé.?

Unexpected Love

“pass..!!!!” they shout loudly after seeing their result. “Unnie.. we will have a big meal tonight… yeayy.!” Ami crawling on Ei Sha neck. They really happy. Ei Sha had promise them if they pass this time, Ei Sha will cook for them and make a party for their success. “okey.. okey.. I will cook for you all tonight..” She said with happy face. “Unnie…. Can we ask our boys to join us….” Rin making her cute face. Ei Sha can’t help herself when seeing her sister’s begging with their cute face. Ausshh… they really have a lot of trick… “arasseo.. ask them to join us tonight..” she roll her eyeball. They shout again with laughing each other.

That night… “Noona.. thanks for inviting us tonight.. jeongmal gamsahaeyo..” Kim Kai from the boy group approaching her. “ahaha.. nae.. this is for celebrating our successful on our final exam. So just enjoy the party okey.” Ei Sha smiling and gie the bowl of salad to him. They really happy. Singing, laughing together. It really make her heart fluttered. While watching them.. “wide smile..” someone sitting beside her. “ohh.? Kyungsoo.. hmm.. nae.. I’m happy if they happy.. they are my family.. I will be their protecter and I won’t let anyone touching my family.” Yes.. they always been together since three years ago.. where they fighting each other, laughing, feeling sad.. they know what others feel. That’s why they being a best friend until now.. “what about your feeling.? Don’t you feel want to have someone special on your heart.?” Kyungsoo interrupt her. “not for now. Because of my past story. So It’s hard to forget. How about you.?” She asking Kyungsoo about it too and it make him blushing. Omo..! his face.! Why is he soo cute..!! “errr… ahahaha.. actually, I had someone that I really like.. she always make me feel at ease. When I’m alone, her face will appear in my mind..” he stare at Ei Sha beautiful face. Your innocent face… “ahaha,, let’s go and join them..” She stand up from her sit and take a step to go to the crowd. Kyungsoo just smile and join them too.

After the party, they help to clen the mess that they already made just now. Ei Sha busy cleaning her kitchen. “why did you tell him.?” Someone appear from behind and make her a little shock. “what.? Why do you want to know.? It’s not your business..” she didn’t even glance at him. “Ei Sha.. I am your fiancé. I had to know what are you doing with hm.?” He increasing his voice make her turn around. “you are my fiancé but you are not in my heart. How many time that I should tell you, I just think that you are my brother. That’s all.. not more than that. Please. Don’t suffer my soul anymore.” She’s tearing. “mianhae.. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I just want you to see me.. I am exist infront of your eyes.” He try to wipe her tear. But she change her position so she didn’t see his face. “I’m sorry if I just force you to love me. But I am really love you.” He try to hug her from behind her back. “Suho oppa.. stop being this way. I said it already. I’m not ready yet. Please..” Suho.??? So all this time, he is the one who are always following her. “I will wait until you change your heart.” He kiss her head and walk out from the kitchen. Once again, she’s tearing. “anyi… yaa.. Que.. uljima..” she said to herself. She try to comfort herself. Suddenly a pair of hand crawling around her waist. She try to turn around but he hold her from turning. “don’t turn. Just cry. I will be here with you.” Her heart beating faster than before. His husking voice.. his soft crawl. Really make her feel calm. I will.. if you are the one who always make me feel like that. Kyungsoo….