Not The Last Goodbye..

Unexpected Love

“oppa.. wake up.. it’s time to eat your medicine..” Suho open his eyes after Ei Sha wake him up. “arghhh..!” he feel the pain after one night. Really pain.. thank god he doesn’t had a bad injury. She hold his hand. Opening the wrap and clean the wound again. “oppa.. don’t do this again okey. Don’t make me worried. It hurt me when you get hurt. remember when you fall from your bicycle. I was crying out loudly seeing your wound.” She still doing her job. But Suho other hand touching her face and it make Ei Sha stop doing her work. “you still look cute like before. I feel very thankful that you still be kind on me even I had hurt your feeling. From now on, I will support you and him. I’m sorry for being childish before. I reallr want to see you happy. So I guess I had make you happy now with supporting your relationship with him. Please be happy and I want to see your smile.” That words… she take Suho hand and hold it. “oppa, you are the best man that I ever met. Thank you for taking care of me. And please don’t go even I had someone special in my heart. Because you also the special one in my heart.” She smile. Suho smile at her back and patting her head smoothly. After bathing and eating their breakfast, Suho take a leave. “Thank you for the meal and this.” Suho showing his pain hand. They laugh. “hyung.. what are you doing in her house.?” Kyungsoo suddenly appear from her door. “I just visiting my little sister and treat my wound. Don’t worry. We didn’t do something ‘bad’ in here. She just helping me. I’m going now. Ei Sha. Take care.” Suho start his bike engine and riding slowly out form her gate. Suho oppa always look manly with his bike.

“what happen to his hand.?” Kyungsoo grab her waist and kiss her cheek. “honey.. my sister is in house.. don’t do that…” She pinch his hand. Aucchh..! “I’m going to cook our lunch.” Ei Sha walking to the kitchen. Kyungsoo following her but his hand still on her waist. “Kyungsoo… I can’t walk properly.. let me go…” she’s whining. “anyi.. I will stay with you like a gum on your body.” He still hugging her. She roll her eye ball and walk to the kitchen. Kyungsoo help her with cooking. Not bad. “girls..!! lunch is ready…!” Ei Sha shout out calling her sister’s to join the table. They run quickly if it is about food. “stop.!! Oppa.. what are you doing here.? Don’t said that you both…..” Nani try to say something but Ami quickly shut with her palm. Still staring. “just don’t mind her.. she always said crazy things..” Ami pinch her back. “ouch.. yaa….” Nani whisper at her. They laugh. Having a break time with your family is the good things ever. You can share your story together doing some activity together. Yes, I can say that family is precious.

It’s evening already. They had some tea at her little garden. “your café seems a lot of customer. You  doing great.” Kyungsoo hold her hand and keep it on his sweater. She smile seeing that child character on him. “jinjja… maybe they had see you in here..” She close her face to him. Kyungsoo smirk. “and maybe they already know that we are together now..” He try to lend his kiss on her but Ei Sha quickly peck his lips and go away. “yaa.. that’s not fair. I just start to feel it.. honey..!” he stood up and go get her. Always been funny when they both together. It’s been a month they spending time together and it’s time to get back to work.

“hope to see you again Squishy..” she crawling her hand around his neck. They just have an inch space between them now. “I will. I call you after our comeback. Make sure you didn’t left your phone because I will call you every second of time.” She smiling. Kyungsoo lend a kiss on her. Passionate kiss before he go. “please give me this kiss again when we met after this.” She beg. It hurt to send him away. But he need to work. People are waiting for their comeback. He smirk. “I will you more than this.” Naughty thinking… “yaa… don’t said like that.. get married first. Then you can have all of me. Now go..” she push him away with smile. Last waving until he lost form her sight. “please be save and health..” she said even he didn’t hear it.