The Kiss And The Forgiveness

Unexpected Love

“Good morning..!!! let’s breakfast girls…” Ei Sha cheering the morning with smile. “hmm… unnie… why suddenly… I’m still sleepy… you really broke my sleep time….” Rin mumbling while she took her seat beside Shar. “You are right Rin… I even cameback home quite late.. emm… it’s on 3am.. now she wake us up for breakfast..” Shar talking and then she’s yawning. Ei Sha come out from the kitchen with the breakfast. Nani, Ami, Rin, and Shar eyes widen when they see the breakfast that morning. “Unnie.. is this a breakfast or lunch time.? Am I late for breakfast.. aishh… Baek will mad at me if I leave my breakfast time. Unnie… why you didn’t wake me up….” Ami still half-asleep until she didn’t realize that it still morning.. they laugh together while loking at Ami. “yaaa… open your mind… your eyes…. It still early in the morning.. look.. 7 am.. here girls.. i already cook your lunch and you just have to heat it on microwave..” She give the breakfast to them. “it’s too early for lunch unnie… did u want to go out so that’s why you cook the lunch early.?” Nani spoke up. “emm… yes.. probably.. I hope so…” she look up at the clock. “omo.! I will be late okey.. enjoy your food..!” she running to the upstairs and change her clothe. Pinnpinn..!!! a honk.? They stood up and watch from the window. “wait.. is that Kyungsoo car.? What did he doin in here.?” Ami really still half asleep. They roll their eye ball. “yaa ami.. you are really slow this time. The answer is she will going out with Kyungsoo oppa.. wake up… don’t you realize.?” Nani shake Ami’s body. That make her her head feel dizzy. “yaa.. hajima..! I’m going to throw out.. nani.. you really.. bueekk..!!!” oh.?? Ami vomit.? “yaa..!! unnie… you should run into the bathroom before you throw up.. urghhh… jinjja..!!” Shar whining after Ami throw up on top of her pyjamas. “omo.! Ahahahah..!!! thank god it’s not me…” Nani laugh. “yaaa..! bbu..” Ami try to throw up again. “run for your life..!!” Nani shouting. Ei Sha hear their voice while walking down the stairs. “girls.! Help her to clean the mess..! I’m going now.!” She’s waving and leave the house. “urghhh… disgusting…! Yaa.!! Yeorobun.! Help me…..” Ami yelling at them who are already go to the room for a bath.

While Ei Sha and Kyungsoo….

“emm.. you look cute today.. I am sincere..” He still focus on his driving. But a little blushing. Aww.. he always blushing when he said something sweet to her… “hehe.. thank you.. you look smart too today.. always black. But I like it.. ehehe..” Ei Sha also shy. They both… ahahaha… they arrive at the place that they go for a “date”.. maybe… what.? They didn’t confess yet.. so I can’t say that they are going for a “date”.. okey.. okey… they are going for a date.. satisfy.? Okey.. let’s continue. Kyungsoo park his car and he quickly go out from the car and open the door for Ei Sha. Awww…. “I really don’t have any experience on bringing a girls out.. so I just ask them where should I bring you for our… emm.. date.. maybe.. hehe..” he  scratching the back of his head that does not itch. Ei Sha let a little laugh seeing him on that way. He is so cute… “ouh… it’s okey.. I love theme park.. so we can play together.. ahahax..” she try to comfort him. They walk together. Playing together, laugh, eating together. “Kyungsoo.. I want that bear.. I wanna try to get that bear…”She really excited until she didn’t realize danger infront of her. “Ei Sha..!!!” he grip her hand and pull her body from getting hit by the car. Now… Ei Sha on his arm. Kyungsoo hug her tightly. Why did my heart beat so fast… his warm body… and.. his heart beat fast too.. she look up at Kyungsoo face. And now they look each other. “are you okey.? Don’t do that again. You really make me worried…” Kyungsoo whining at her. “I am okey.. I’m sorry.. I’m scared…”she hug him. Kyungsoo was shocked and hugging her back. “mianhae.. I didn’t mean to mad at you.. I just worried.. let’s go back home…” he carry her to the car.

 

He drive through the road.. not too fast. Suddenly Ei Sha grab his hand. Kyungsoo feel something not good so he stop his car. “Ei Sha.. are you okey.?hmm.??” he asking. That stares.. “I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to make you worried.. jinjja mianhae..” she’s crying out. Kyungsoo wipe her tear and hook up her chin. “don’t feel that way.. you’re just too excited.. I understand.. so please stop crying..” wipe again. He smile at her. Ei Sha smile back and stop crying. He touch her face, eyes, nose, and the last part.. her lips.. smooth touch. And then he close his face to her. Ei Sha didn’t say anything and just let him to do it. At last, the thing that he really wanna do to her.. all this time.. he kiss her lips.. slowly.. their eyes close and the kiss become more deep. Kyungsoo release her lips and open his eyes. “I’m sorry for doing this to you. I just can’t hold it anymore… so I had this chance and my heart said, do it. I hope you didn’t mad at me..” he low his head. “then you already do it.” She said. Kyungsoo look up at her and seeing her smile. “so you didn’t mad at me.? Really.?? You…” Kyungsoo not finish his word yet but Ei Sha already close his mouth with her kiss. “stop talking. You ruin the night…” her eyes shining like a star.. “ouh.? Look at the sky… full moon..” Ei Sha go out from the car. Kyungsoo following her. “nae.. it’s beautiful.. like you…”he crawl his hand on her waist.. hugging from her back and let his kiss on her cheek. “yaa…. Hajima…” they laughing together.

Midnight.. they arrive at home.. “hyung.!!! How’s your date.? Are you confessing at her..?” Kai approach him after Kyungsoo change his clothe. “why are you curious.?” He smirk. “because we care.” Suddenly Suho appear from his bedroom. Kyungsoo just silent and didn’t say anything. “Yaa… tell us…” Sehun stop seeing his phone to hear the story. “I already confess my feeling.” Full stop.? Kyungsoo try to avoid the next question. But Suho already stop him from going away. “by what.?” Kyungsoo stop his step. Should I tell him? “yaa…. Hyung… tell us… we really want to learn from you….”Sehun force him. “with kissing..” then he continue his step to the kitchen. Suho gripping his fist holding his mad. He go into his bedroom and punch his hand to the mirror. Blood.. but he didn’t feel the pain. Hearing his fiancée got a kiss by other man make him more angry. “why are  you don’t let me kiss you.. why must him…” he really can’t hold his mad anymore.. he take a bandage and wrap the wound in his hand. Take a sweater and his motorbike key. Opening the gate and ride fastly to her home. Dingdong….

“Nuguseyeo…..” Rin come out from her bedroom and open the door. “oppa…  wait…” RIn running upstairs and call Ei Sha. After a minute. “oppa.. what are you..” she saw his wound. “oppa… what happen to you.? Oh no… what are you doing with your hand…” she take his hand. It’s worst. She drag Suho into her house and take the safety box. She treat his wound. Suho just look what is she doing on him. Cleaning the blood, put the iodine on his wound and wrapping back the wound. It’s done. He still stare at her. Ei Sha look at him and smile. “it’s my fault. I’m sorry.” Suho lowing his head. Tearing.. suddenly a hand touching his fair skin. Wiping his tear. “oppa.. why are you saying this.? You didn’t do nothing wrong on me.. I am sorry if I can’t love you as my fiancé.. but I still love you as my brother..” her voice.. Suho didn’t stop but continue crying. Ei Sha grab him to her and hug him. “calm down…” she’s patting his back. “jinjja mianhae..” he hug her. Tightly. But suddenly Suho collapse. Ei Sha laying him on her sofa. “he got a fever.” She said to herself. She stood up and get a towel and some warm water. She take a blanket and help him warm his body. “your clothe are too thin oppa..” She smile and kiss his forehead. “good night.. I will stay here.. don’t worry..” she still care about him even he always make her cry. Sometime he make a crazy things.. but she still love him as her brother.