That Question……

Unexpected Love

After a month of their final year, they had start to have a work. The boys continue their work as a star. They start to have their own album. EXO.!!!! Everywhere they go, their fans always approach them. “okey.. we will have a long rest for this month. So go back and see your family.” Their manager announce about their schedule is done. “yeahh..! good job..! I’m going to see my favourite little star….” Baekhyun make his exciting face. “eyyy.. shhuttt… they will hear us.. how are they.? Is they okey.?” Tao asking him if the girl is okey or not. Chanyeol tap his shoulder from behind. “we want to go and see them. But we have to disguise so they won’t know us.” Aahhh…. They really a loyal and charming boyfriend. “I will drive for you guys..” their second manager volunteering himself to drive for them. Happy face.! “I’m going now.!” Kyungsoo walk away.

Driving calmly while his finger searching her phone number. Dial.. “yeoboseyeo..” her soft voice. “nae.. it’s me.. Kyungsoo..” he mention himself because they always change phone number because of sesang fans. Always get a call from stranger. No wonder they keep changing phone number. “ara.. ahahax.. where are you.? Don’t you want to come and see me.?” Mumbling.. he know that she’s pouting right now. “I’m infront of your shop now…”he smiling while waving his hand to her.” She smiling widely.. he lock his car and into her cake house. It just like a little café where she can serve her food for her customer. ‘Sweet Little Cake House’ .. that’s what her café names. “how are you.?” He pinch her face. Heol.! Such a sweet dream of mine.. I can feel it hurt.. wait..! “Kyungsoo.? jinjjayeo.? Is it you.?” She coup his face with unbelievable face of her. “yaa.. shuutt.. they will know that I am here… take me where I can hide form them.” He down his cap lowly and fix his spectacle. “oh.? Nae nae.. come…”she drag him into her cute little garden with a little pond inside of it. She really know how to manage her garden. “sit in here.. I will serve your favourite food in here.. just wait. I tell my staf to take care the café.” Ei Sha smile brightly. He nodded. A few minute after that, she comeback with a lot of food and she put it on top of the table. “please enjoy your food, sir..” she sitting infront of him and give a pair of chopstick to him. “woooaahh.. this is to much.. I can’t finih it alone.. hmm… why don’t you eat it with me.?” He asking and make his cute face to her. “jajang..!!! I know you can’t finish it alone so I bring my chopstick in here too..” they laugh together. Spending their time with a lot of stories. Singing a song together.. they really happy after a long time separate, then now they can fix theirtime together.

“hyung.. where are you going just now.?” Sehun asking after he enter his room. “just spending a precious time with the fresh air..” smiling at him. After bathing and changing, he take his phone again. Typing….

“I’m arrive.. how about you.? Already miss you after our precious time….” Kyungsoo

Kringg….

“me too.. I mean.. I also arrive already.. hihi.. go to sleep.. you need more energy to come and see me again” Ei Sha

Kringgg…

“I will always have an energy if my business is you..” Kyungsoo

Kringg..!

“yaa… don’t be too much.. palli go to sleep.. J” Ei Sha

Kringg…!

“nae.. jaljjayeo.. see you tomorrow..” Kyungsoo

Krinng.!

“arasseo.. see you tomorrow.. (smooch emoticon)” Ei Sha

Seeing his hyung smiling alone, Sehun take an action. Grabbing his phone. “jaa..!! let’s see who are you sending oof to sleep…” Sehun wakes up from his bed. “yaa.! Give it back to me..!” he grab back his phone from sehun. “eyy.. hyung… don’t be too shy.. if you like her, then ask her for a date if not, someone will take her from you..” Sehun try to giving advise to him but then Kyungsoo turn to Sehun face. “she already have a fiancé…” gloomy face. “mworago..??? anyi.. jeongmal jinjja.??? Eyy hyung… don’t joking around…” Sehun thinks that he try to joking with him. “yaa sehun ah.. did you see my face is try to joking around with you about this matter.? I mean it.. I said the truth.. she already had a fiancé but I still want her. But I didn’t confess my feeling yet. I’m just scared..” Kyungsoo turn his face to the window. Let the sigh out. “hyung, did she love her fiancé.? I’m serious this time. I’m not joking with my question.” Sehun try to make him feeling calm. Kyungsoo stared at the full moon outside of their window. “no she is not. I hear their conversation. It just an accident. I didn’t meant to hear it but they talk about it when I pass their room. And now I try to win her heart so that I can defeat her fiancé..” after a long words out from his mouth, Sehun patting his back. “hyung.. doesn’t mean you can’t get her.. keep strong.. I will support you. By the way, did you know her fiancé.?” That question..! should I tell him.? But if I tell him, they will fight over about this.. no.. I won’t let that happen. “hyung..!”Sehun wakes him from dilemma.. “anyi.. I didn’t know him. Jeball.. hajima… “okey then.. I will support you.” Patting his back again. What a relieve.. fuhhh.. “let’s go for sleep.” Kyungsoo change the topic. “nae. I already half asleep.” Sehun back to his bed. Off the light and after a minute, they fall asleep.