Dark...

Unexpected Love

“why is it so dark in here.. someone please swtich on the light… I can’t see anything right now..” she just wake up from coma.. “Unnie… you awake now… everyone… she’s awake now….!” Ami.? Is that Ami’s voice.? Why I didn’t see her.? “someone… please…. Switch on the light…” she try to get up from the bed. But.. “ouch…ahhh… what is going on right here…” She try to get up once again. “Noona… be careful..” someone try to help her. “who is this.? Can you please turn on the light.? I didn’t see anything right now..” she grab his harm. “it’s me… Sehun. And I already turn on the light.” He help her to sit on her bed. He sit beside her. “but why I didn’t see anything.? Yaa.. Sehun.. don’t joking around… ahahah…” She try to laugh but her head is quite hurt. Silent situation. “yaa.. Sehun… I said open the..” someone grip her hand. “Ei Sha… mianhae..” that voice…. I know that voice…. “let me go.. I don’t know you…” she try to let the grip out. But… “anyi… I won’t let you go.. it is my fault…” he’s crying. “let her go.! You made her like this.! It’s all your fault.!” Suho oppa.??? She try to get up.. but her leg hit the bed. Almost fall but Suho got her. “don’t walk.. ask me if you want something..” in his arm. “I just want you to turn on the light. I can’t see anything.. that’s all..” again… she hear a cry voice. Around her.

“you.. can’t see anymore…” it’s tough to say but he should. “what are you saying oppa.? No…. I don’t believe it.. I said turn on the light.!! Someone please.!! Turn on the light.!!!! I’m not blind…! I just had an accident… wake me up now.!! Anyone.???!!! Please… turn on the light…” she’s crying hardly. She still can’t believe what is happening on her. Suho hug her tightly. Try to calm her. “Unnie… please don’t cry… we still here with you…” Ami and Nani already with her. “I’m sorry……” Kyungsoo cried outside of her ward. Dark history on her life is begin. Without sight. Blank view. But she need to continue her life even it hurt.

“Unnie… I’ll go to café now. Just stay here okey. Don’t go anywhere.. I will comeback to you. Just wait okey.” Rin and Shar ready to go for work. “girls.. can I go with you.? I just scared to stay here alone.. Ami and Nani is already go for work…” She’s begging. “don’t worry.. I already sent someone to stay with you. Ehehe..” Shar giggle. “I’m here now.. sorry for making you waiting…” he kiss her soft hand. She try to observe his face. His scented. “oppa…. How long you will take care of me… it make you tired. You still have a schedule to do.. don’t waste your time with me.” She’ smiling when she know it’s Suho. “Ei Sha… I didn’t have any heavy schedule yet.. still photoshooting and recording….” He drag her to the kitchen. “photoshooting… if I could see your handsome face on magazine…” it hurt.. but she still smile for Suho. “okey.. I already cook for you so now I want you to taste it.” Giving her a pair of chopstick. Helping her take the food. “oppa….” She’s tearing.? “yaa… I just ask you to eat.. why did you cry…” he wipe her tear. “I taste Kyungsoo food in here… why did I have to taste like that… emmpphh…” she stop eating. Suho drag her to his arm. “I’m sorry…” Suho hugging her. Patting her back. Calm her down. No matter what, you still love him.. I know.. that’s why I ask him to cook for you to say sorry to you… mianhae….