False Time To Met.

Unexpected Love

Weekend is coming. “I’m ready to go… am I look okey today.?” She’s asking her sister. They smile widely. “nae Unnie… you loom great.. and soo cutee….!!! Awww…..!!” they teasing her. “yaa…. Don’t be like that.. ahahaha…” blushing. They laugh…. Dingdonggg…. ‘he’s arrive.!!!” Rin go downstairs and opening the door. Looks like she got a shock after seeing a prince infront of her. “Rin… are you okey.?” Still standing. Waving infornt of her eyes. Suddenly.. “ouh.. sorry oppa.. ahaha… did you riding or driving.?” She make a serious face. “of course I’m driving. I just have my car back after two month… ahaha… where is Ei Sha.?” Suho showing his Benz C-450 4Matic. Rin mouth open widely. “she’s upstairs……” still staring at his car. “oppa.!!!” Ami, Nani and Shar came down form their rooms. “ahahaha.. hello.. here some souvenirs..”he give a bucket of chocolate and fruits. They shout happily. Ei Sha standing infront of him. “I hope everything is fine..” Suho try to calm down. “I hope soo..” She lowing her head with sad face. “let’s go. We will be late.” He drag her to the car with happy face. He drove his car until they reach his parent house. It’s not a big surprise for Ei Sha seeing their big bungalow because they always play together since childhood. “arrive.. they waiting outside..” Suho open his door. “welcome home, master.” His guardian since his age is six years old. “aishh… ajussi… don’t call me that.. don’t you want to see me die now.?” Suho make his serious face. “anyi… ahh.. minahae.. m.. anyi.. Suho..” his guardian name is Kang Young Sik. “ahaha.. I’m just joking.. how are you ajussi.? I miss you a lot since I left this house.” He hug his guardian tightly. “I’m fine.. seems like you comeback with Young Lady Que Ei Sha.” He realease his hug. “ahh yes…” he go to other side of the car and open the door for her. “annyeonghaseyo Mr.Kang..” she bow to him. “ahahaha… don’t bow to low.. I just a guardian not a big master…stand up..” he help her to stand. He bring them to see Suho parents.

“annyeonghaseyo eomma.. appa..” Ei Shan bowing to them. “omo.. my little princess… how are you.. you look so pretty when you grow up.. yeobo… I’m not wrong right.. she really became a princess now…” his mother praise her so much. His father smile widely. “eomma… I am your son.. don’t you see me in here… aishh…” he’s pouting again. “ahahahah… of course I see my precious son in here.. I here about your new album. It was so good..!” she kiss his forehead. They having a lunch together. “well.. since you both in here I want to say a words.” His father put down the spoon. They stop eating. Heartbeat so fast. “I want you both to get married end of this year.” They both got a shocked. After leaving the house.. “I’m sorry about my parents. I don’t know that they already plan about it without asking we both. They both just silent after that until they reach to Han River. Suddenly Ei Sha found something strange. She found a couple fighting and arguing. She out from the car and approaching the couple. She stop. “Kyungsoo.??” what.??? She saw Kyungsoo.??? “Ei Sha.. wait.. this is all misunderstanding. Just stay there.” Yes.. it’s him. He try to come to her but the girl pulling him from going away. She take a step back. After that she running away after seeing that girl kissing him infront of her. “Ei Sha.!!! “ Suho try to get her after seeing her running from someone. When he look at the situation he found Kyungsoo with someone else.  He grip his fist but he just run to get Ei Sha. Pinnn…..!!!!!!!!!! honk.??? “Ei Sha.!!!!! Watch out.!!!” Suho shouting from afar.  She get hit by the car. Blood is everywhere… her head is more worst. “no… Ei Sha.. wake up…. Ei Sha…” Suho try to wake her. But she didn’t answer. “Ei Sha.. anyi…. Hyung…” Kyungsoo suddenly sit beside him and try to touch her. “don’t touch her..! you don’t deserve for her.” Tear fall from his eyes.. Kyungsoo guilty feeling. After a minute an ambulance come to take her to the hospital. She lost a lot of blood. Where am I … why is it so hurt… am I die already.? Where am I …..