Thank you For This Happy Life..

Unexpected Love

After a month of their wedding day… “yeobo… I’m home…” after a week he left his wife for their concert. “Honey.. I’m in here…” she’s calling from bedroom. She’s stop from reading after hearing his husband voice. She try to get up but.. “don’t go anywhere. I want you to stay. I have some good news to tell you.” He’s laying on her lap. “so.. my cutie husband is in here already.. what is the news.?” She brush Kyungsoo hair softly. Giving a sweet smile to him. “you will see the world after this.” He pinch her cheek. “jinjja.?? Jeongmal jinjja.??? You are not kidding right.?” She try to find his hand but Kyungsoo already hold it and put on his chest. “nae.. you can see my handsome and manly face again…” awww… he’s praise himself… “oh no.. I rather be a blind person if that so.” That words make him a bit angry. “yaa… why did you said that… I’m sad right now…” he’s pouting. she laugh hardly. “because your face are too handsome to see…” she kiss his forehead and laugh.

“I’m scared…” she said. “don’t worry.. I will be here.. just calm down and believe in this. I know.. the surgery will be fine..” he try to calm her. She nodded. Then they drag her into the surgery room. “I’m sorry for being late. How many hours left.?” Suho and the others already arrive. “three hours more..” he still worried. “don’t worry.. she will be okey.. just trust the doctor.” He nod after hearing Chen. The surgery door lamp is off. The doctor came out from the room. They rushing to the doctor. “how’s my wife.? Is she okey.?” Kyungsoo ask. The doctor smile. “she’s fine and the surgery is done. What we have to do now is wait until next week then we can open her eyes. So please pray for her.” The Doctor left after saying that words. The feel relief after hearing that. “Honey…” she’s awake from a long sleep. “heyy… I’m here… how are you…” he hold her hand and kiss it. “is the surgery done.? When can they open this bandage from me.. it’s itching too much..” she’s joking. He laugh a little. “they all in here..” he whisper. “sister’s hug please….” She’s open her arm widely and they hug together. “Unnie.. be strong.. we all in here for you..” They said. She raise her thumb up.

After a week, all of them waiting for the result. “Ei Sha ssi.. I will open this bandage for you and I want you to open your eyes slowly.. okey.?” The Doctor give her an instruction and she nod telling that she understand. The doctor open the bandage and she try to open her eyes. “ouch… it hurt..” she said. “slowly baby..” Kyungsoo still holdin her hand. She’s open her eyes and she can see a little but it still blured. Trying again and now she can open widely. “noona.. can you see us.?” Sehun asking because she’s pointing at him. “why did you hug my sister infront of me.?” Ouhh.?? She can see..!! “ahhh.. mianhae.. we just worried..” Sehun release Nani from him . “yeobo..” Kyungsoo call her and she turn to him. She’s tearing and she touch his face. “handsome like always..” smiling. Kyungsoo drag her into his arm and hug her tightly. “thank you for looking at me…” he cried. After a a second, he release her and she look at Suho. “oppa.. your skin always fair…” She’s pointing at his face. He’s laughing. “I know. That’s why I praise my skin everyday..” he’s joking. They laugh happily.

“noona… let me help you..” Baekhyun take the plate from her. “ahaha.. thank you Baekkie..” she’s laughing.. she know that he want to help Ami.. not her. She’s walk to the outside of the house and see them singing and dancing together. Suddenly she feel that her head spinning around. She hold on something. “Ei Sha… are you okey.? Yaa… answer me…” Suho.? Blured.. and… fainted..

“Doctor, how’s my wife.? Is she okey.?” Kyungsoo run to the doctor when he come out from the room. “ahahaha.. she’s okey.. just need a rest and don’t let her do some heavy work. She need a vitamin so it will gain your baby body.” Baby.? “did you say….” He pointed at the doctor. “yes.. your wife is pregnant your first child.. congratulations..” he shakes Kyungsoo hands. “yaa… you will be a father soon…!” Chanyeol shaking Kyungsoo body. “I will be samchu.. yess… I should tell my parents.” Suho happy jump. Kyungsoo enter the room to see his beloved wife. “yeobo.. are you okey now.?” He sit beside the bed. Putting his hand on her belly. She nodded. “baby.. appa here… grow up healthily.. I want to see you in future.. don’t make your eomma sick.. be a good child okey…” he kiss his wife belly. Ei Sha patting his back. He stand up. “thank you for being with me all this time and thank you for making me happy living with you.. thank you for our first child and I will work hard after this.. for our family…” he smiling and bowing down. “yaa.. Kyungsoo.. don’t be like that.. I already said that I will do anything for our family. That is my responsibility. Please stand up. You are my husband…” she grabbing his shirt. “I promise to you that I won’t leave you and I won’t hurt you.” He kiss her forehead. “ I promise too..” then they live happy forever. From that day, he announce that he already married. No wondering anymore but he didn’t spread his wedding picture for his family safety. Wuu.. if sasaeng know about that, it will be a war of the world. Ahahaha…

 

Thank you for reading and I hope you will enjoy this story. I’m sorry if there is a lot of mistake but I will improve it in future.. I will end this story in here. Annyeong..!! ;)

ShinWoo_92